Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election (36762 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Queues To Vote In Kaduna LG Election (Photo) / Lagos LG Boss Spotted Riding Public Bus (pics) / Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote At The Lagos LG Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election by CaptainFM1: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sniper12:
Ondo man claiming Epe grin

How is he an Ondo man? What does the constitution says?
Re: Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election by Analog95(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
so ambode queue to vote for his candidates is now something to make news again and also making front page? so should the people there had lied down for him to stand on them because he wants to vote before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election by Basfaq(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sniper12:
Take sniper for that now,if it pepper yiu grin
Re: Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election by robay(m): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
chelsea4su:
oh sorry u already under pressure ,hope say u hold umbrella,inbox me d result when its done.
Re: Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election by seguno2: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tlordy:
The man really proof good leadership!

See below for your free redemption.

CarmelloANGEL:
Someone who's wife couldn't wait for holy Communion to be admistered to in an orderly manner and had to get the priest fired because she wasn't attended to first now forming "friend of the masses" because of election.

Pretenders! If you believe a politician you are doomed.
Re: Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election by Revolva(m): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
na because ambode de there they all behaved orderly....on a good day you will see one tout trying to buy people vote ...people fighting...on the queue...i first u come..kind of thing....and some one cursing out loud... grin grin
Re: Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election by mecussey(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
metronaija2:
Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Already On The Queue Waiting To Perform His Civic Duty At Ogunmodede College, Epe

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/07/photo-gov-ambode-queue-to-vote-in-epe.html

Pls which of them is Ambode...if its the man with big bele, then the difference is clear. He should make sure he look like ordinary man, let me hope he is not the one with big bele
Re: Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election by 1miccza: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Oga Ambode leave that place e o, idoti e yaf take over Surulere and omi is a dey for Okota call awon Rora sa le dem come and doing Rescue fa. Oya oo.
Re: Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election by feelgoodstuffs(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Wow this the school I wrote my WASSCE back in year 2002 "Lofi Ogunmode Comprehensive College"
Re: Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election by waddoo: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
adedayo3193:
[/color][color=#000099]story for the gods
wer d queue
Re: Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election by Sagay212: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
All na bobo...bobo na for children....Nigerian politicians are devils
Re: Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election by omoelerin1: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
i hope bolanle is also on the que
Re: Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election by maisauki: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sniper12:
WHEN I USE KONDO FOR YOU EN YOU GO KNOW
BTW o je lo mu sniper
Re: Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election by Enyeem(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
And his wife can't queue as wel in church...

Mtchew

As for me his wife as brought shame to the first lasgidi family. They need Devine cleansing for purification
Re: Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election by EmmaChibu77: 2:24am On Jul 23, 2017
This is a man whose deaconess of a wife could not join a church queue to be anointed in anointing service but here he is joining a queue to vote, probably to be called or seen as a "humble governor" or "patriotic citizen".

They went ahead to sack a Venerable gentleman and arm-twisted religious leaders to defend their demonic actions. I wonder where the wife is that she didn't come to vote. Maybe she would've also ordered the LASIEC officials to allow her vote first while her husband and other voters remain in the queue. Wolves in sheep clothing!!!

Keep deceiving yourself Gov. Amobe and wife, the Lord will definitely judge and deal with your case.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election by megafone: 6:25am On Jul 23, 2017
Sniper12:

He is Ilaje from Ondo state, Epe is from Ilaje in Ondo state: what again do you want to know? He is Lagos!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted / Profile Of Olabiyi Durojaiye: NCC Chairman / NSA Monguno: El-Rufai Talks Too Much, Reveals Security Plans To Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.