Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' (635 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Fights Dirty, Calls Asari Dokunbo Fulani Agent / Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interview / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' by chimebube: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2017
The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, who was prosecuted alongside others on treasonable felony charges but granted bail afterwards, has filed a motion to fight the bail conditions granted to him by the Federal High Court in Abuja.

Punch reports that in his application filed on July 1, 2017, Kanu stated that parts of the bail conditions prohibiting him from being seen in a crowd exceeding 10 persons, granting press interviews and holding or attending rallies, violated his constitutional rights.

However, the IPOB leader reportedly breached his bail conditions before filing the motion, as he had granted press interviews and even recently led and addressed rallies of huge crowds against the holding of governorship election in Anambra State.

The trial has been adjourned until October 17, as the prosecution is yet to file its response to the motion.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/nnamdi-kanu-fights-bail-conditions-want-attend-rallies-grant-press-interviews.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' by iLoveConductor: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2017
When Director lands, unity beggars and their towel headed sultan of sokoto take flight cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' by lazsnaira(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2017
OK
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' by ZeroUnity: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2017
Haters must Hate

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' by iLoveConductor: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2017
Last known group picture of Sarrki, ngeneukwenu, dropshot, omenka grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' by whitebeard(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2017
cool I am watching in 3D with pop corn, just watch nnamdi KANU will reveal to us how the Nigerian government works, still watching. Might as well grab a beer.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' by SolidGenius(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2017
G
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' by iLoveConductor: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2017
whitebeard:
cool I am watching in 3D with pop corn, just watch nnamdi KANU will reveal to us how the Nigerian government works, still watching.
Don't come and modify you post to write nonsense. Watching you and your profile pix (you understand) wink wink

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' by whitebeard(m): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2017
iLoveConductor:

Don't come and modify you post to write nonsense. Watching you and your profile pix (you understand) wink wink
watin u no fit do am again, how many account u done get for NL.. grin cool let's free style nah, do nonsense and lose this account too.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' by iLoveConductor: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2017
I just located a very cheap Nsala restaurant close to my neighbourhood.

Thats in case I don't make it to go eat Nsala on November 18 in my hometown in Anambra.

Fairly used Biafran slippers fall on Obiano cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' by kingsman66(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2017
the fate of the common man.........Nnamdi kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' by iLoveConductor: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2017
whitebeard:
watin u no fit do am again, how many account u done get for NL.. grin cool let's free style nah, do nonsense and lose this account too.
You and who get account? This boy sef angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' by whitebeard(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2017
iLoveConductor:

You and who get account? This boy sef angry
grin cool in 3D
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' by oglalasioux(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2017
He sure knows he's going back to jail. Why didn't he contest the bail conditions in the beginning? The disadvantage is that those who cheered him on are not going with him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' by iLoveConductor: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
[s]
oglalasioux:
He sure knows he's going back to jail. Why didn't he contest the bail conditions in the beginning? The disadvantage is that those who cheered him on are not going with him.
[/s]
Afonja political analyst. PhD in Biafra affairs and all-round conspiracy theories but can't proffer a single solution to end skull mining, baddo terrorism, kidnapping, rape in his troubled region. cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari To Return Next Week - Government Sources / BREAKING: Senate Agrees To 35-years As Minimum Age For President / Buhari Breaks His Own Record, Sai Baba (Allah be Praised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.