Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Kabba/bunu House Of Assembly Race: I’m The Candidate To Beat –Gabriel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabba/bunu House Of Assembly Race: I’m The Candidate To Beat –Gabriel (549 Views)

Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free / "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kabba/bunu House Of Assembly Race: I’m The Candidate To Beat –Gabriel by kogipatriotsng: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mr. Saliu Gabriel Kayode, an Administrator of repute, is eyeing the house of Assembly KABBA-BUNU seat to bring development and prosperity to the area.

In this interview withKABBA/BUNU HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY RACE: I’m the candidate to beat –Gabby* Angela Okoro  in Minna, he says he would bring his professional knowledge and experience to bear on a wide range of public policy issues and topics. Excerpts

*Why are you in the House of Assembly race?*

The answer to that question is quality representation. I can represent my people at the highest level in the state. I want to bring development and prosperity to KABBA-BUNU local government.

*How do you intend to build confidence in people concerning your ambition?*

Every individual brings a different set of skills and experience to the polity. My background, education, professional experience and my experience in all the multinational companies that I've worked are all success stories in their own rights. I believe that the totality of these experiences will enable me to add value as the House of Assembly member representing KABBA-BUNU local government.

*Considering that politics in Nigeria is on cash and carry basis, how do you intend to fund and actualize your ambition?*

Politics has become an expensive venture especially in kogi State. Good enough, I will call on friends to support in any way they are able. I will want to emphasize that the focal point of any election is having a greater number of voters cast their votes in my support. However, despite the popular rhetoric, KABBA-BUNU people have learnt to vote with their conscience and not for money.

*What has been the response from the people?*

All the groups I have met want me to represent KABBA-BUNU at the state house of Assembly.

*Are you not intimidated by the ambition of some people in the race?*

No! I have fully acquainted myself with my people at the local government level and I believe I am the candidate to beat.

*What is your message to the political leaders?*

I am a popular grassroots person. I am experienced in both public and private sectors and will unite the party to ensure victory at the polls.

*What makes you better than other aspirants*

It is not a matter of comparisons in terms of goodness and I am sure you do not expect me to bear witness of myself for, as our Lord Jesus said, if I alone bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. Seeking public office will expose all about all. I have served this local government and her people all my adult life knowing them, adding value to their lives. I am full in accomplishment and in humility present a tabula rasa in terms of integrity. Let the people be the judge of us all.

Re: Kabba/bunu House Of Assembly Race: I’m The Candidate To Beat –Gabriel by Nutase: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Who is you?

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Regrets Not Learning Carpentry / Drama As Osinbajo Compels Wike To Enter Same Chopper With Amaechi, Abe {PHOTOS} / You Wont Believe This Outrageous Stats About The North!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.