Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer (4226 Views)

IPOB Set To Publish Names Of Non-Biafran Politicians And Billionaires To FBI / Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation / MASSOB, IPOB Set To Clash Over Anambra Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Khodorkovsky(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2017
I don't understand how some people can be so gullible like this , is it that they are uneducated or what? How can America conduct referendum for Nigeria , the people that wanted to conduct it for you said July 21st , you guys gathered money .. It was postponed to September , am sure they will still ask for money , can't reasoning take place that it scam?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by PenisCaP: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Biko, what is the date of the referendum?

Today!.
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Liar, you have been told to go form your Biafra, you refused, told you to go for your referendum, you still refused. Are you expecting America or Israel or Russia to come conduct the referendum for you? Hope you are safe in Igboland
You are a kid with the brain of a frog.
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Warship: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2017
5DMindset:

You are so pained, not because you love Biafra enough to beg them to stay but because you envy them enough not to allow them move towards their prosperity. But you have lost all manifestations of shame. Because you do not love Biafrans, yet you do not like them to secede. Is that not so shameful ?

Meanwhile, mass consciousness can create just about everything as long as the ideology is submitted to higher Cosmic Beings and the manifestations come at speed of thoughts.

You are too blind to see that this is a new world.

I had to cut out your words and place it below

".......The day Biafrans made a religion out of their Referendum Campaign was the day I know that there is no stopping their manifestation........"

Guy, you are intelligent to have observed that Biafrans have sought the help of a higher being

Nigeria is dead that is why Buhari is observing all bail conditions given to Kanu
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

I had to cut out your words and place it below

".......The day Biafrans made a religion out of their Referendum Campaign was the day I know that there is no stopping their manifestation........"

Guy, you are intelligent to have observed that Biafrans have sought the help of a higher being

Nigeria is dead that is why Buhari is observing all bail conditions given to Kanu

I am not an ordinary Human Being, I see things others dont and my statements are as funny as heck but there in lies the secret of nature that many have ignored in dependence on Classical Science. Many will dismiss this as coincidence, but I do not. The day Mass Consciousness of people, 'Sings' about an expectation and channel their hopes and faith into it. It is a matter of space-time and sacrifice, the request MUST come to pass.

Nnamdi Kanu is a smart mothrfucker. His prayer has been answered, it is just a matter of space-time and sacrifice.

This is Spiritual Equation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Warship: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2017
ISKANDER24TH:

ODOGWU WE ARE IN THE SAME BOTH A MA M NA I NA AGHOTA IHE M NA EKWU. IPOB LEADERSHIP HAVE DEBUNKED HER AS FRAUD!. I CAN BET YOU YOU ARE NOT MORE BIAFRAN THAN I AM. I INVITE YOU TO BIAFRASAY.COM

Are you saying that the white lady is a fraud debunked by IPOB.?

Kanu should make a video condemning her.?

Adadike281 you see why I said you should keep quiet and allow things play out

This guy just said IPOB has debunked that lady

Time will tell.
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Warship: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2017
5DMindset:

I am not an ordinary Human Being, I see things others dont and my statements are as funny as heck but there in lies the secret of nature that many have ignored in dependence on Classical Science. Many will dismiss this as coincidence, but I do not. The day Mass Consciousness of people, 'Sings' about an expectation and channel their hopes and faith into it. It is a matter of space-time and sacrifice, the request MUST come to pass.

Nnamdi Kanu is a smart mothrfucker. His prayer has been answered, it is just a matter of space-time and sacrifice.

This is Spiritual Equation.

Those who aren't ordinary human beings are people of Prayers

You are a man of prayers that is why God unveiled to you His plan through Kanu.

I have seen someone like me on Nairaland.

Christ Our Saviour

Christ Our Lord

Shalom
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by CltrAltDel: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
najoke my Muslim brother I'm still unhappy Ilorin and jebba are still under the rule of sokoto caliphate
Ok.....keep sleeping, when you wake up you will face reality.
You see while you were sleeping
Trump postponed Biafra Referendum to 12 Sept
Kanu wants California as part of Biafra
Arab Nations have given Nigeria ultimatum to declare Biafra
We now have Northern Igbo

You can keep dreaming but eventually you will wake up to the reality on ground
grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2017
CltrAltDel:

grin grin grin
my Muslim Yoruba brother Ilorin and jebba has been under the caliphate since time immemorial not Yoruba Muslim can see the moon ,how are we going to solve this problem Especially installing a Yoruba sultan

1 Like

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by CltrAltDel: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
my Muslim Yoruba brother Ilorin and jebba has been under the caliphate since time immemorial not Yoruba Muslim can see the moon ,how are we going to solve this problem Especially installing a Yoruba sultan
Ok..I believe you like you guys believe this fraud from Igbos grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5682126_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

1 Like

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Warship: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2017
ISKANDER24TH:

IF YOU ARE ON NAIRALAND AND YOU DONT KNOW THIS MONIKER FROM ISKANDER ALL THE WAY TO ISKANDER24TH THEN SURELY YOU CAME NEW

http://biafrasay.com/p/328284/white-house-visit-dissociate-yourselves-from-candy-stallwort

I know your moniker but will prefer a video clip showing Kanu disassociating IPOB from that lady.

I don't take Newspapers, internet or blogs seriously

I only take video record seriously

Adadike281 hope you aren't still angry but understand the reason why you were cautioned to be apply discretion when news like this comes up

Don't feel bad

Time will tell.
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Khodorkovsky(m): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2017
CltrAltDel:

grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Khodorkovsky(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2017

Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Malawian(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2017
The same Yoruba people that was constituting a nuisance with their "Sovereign National Conference" are now the ones against a Sovereign State of BIAFRA. odi egwu.
Re: IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer by Flyingngel(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
5DMindset post:

I am not from the 5 Eastern States, so stop sounding like a child, I am an authority in SS, you are inconsequential, so keep your one vote very well, while I keep mine and the trust of my many dependents.

Meanwhile, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Rivers will be better off with Biafra, we will find a new name and offer them 100% of their oil revenue but with agreed taxation to the center.

Go and eat some indomie and go to bed.

So if we the Niger Deltans stand on our own, we will not be better off; until we are under Biafra then and only then will we be better off.

As you people are looking for self determination so are we the Niger Deltans.
Assuming Niger Deltans were those at the fore front clamoring for a republic and decided to include Anambra and Enugu, am sure you will b very happy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Lagos State Governor For Taking One Way / Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water / Angry Fani-kayode Insists On Intimate Relationship With Bianca Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.