Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Civilian Brutalized By Soldiers At Mobil Filling Station Sabo Last Night - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civilian Brutalized By Soldiers At Mobil Filling Station Sabo Last Night (1010 Views)

Man Brutalized By Naval Officers In Lagos, For Parking His Car Near Their Fence / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic / School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civilian Brutalized By Soldiers At Mobil Filling Station Sabo Last Night by Emassive(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
The human right activist, lawyers and senior military officers kindly come to the aid of this poor boy by the name Sunday a vulcanizer at the Mobil filling station, Sabo- Yaba Lagoas, who was battered and oppressed by some military personels simply because he demanded money for the service he rendered to them. However, Thank God for the able policemen that quickly got two out of the soldiers arrested . Please, I implore all the activists in the house to come to this Sunday's aid as he has nobody to fight for him. Let us all join hand together to put a stop to the lawlessness of the junior soldiers. The matter is at sabo police station.
The DPO is Csp. Mary Ubangha.

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Civilian Brutalized By Soldiers At Mobil Filling Station Sabo Last Night by auntysimbiat(f): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
too bad
Re: Civilian Brutalized By Soldiers At Mobil Filling Station Sabo Last Night by fowosh: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
wat did he do?....they are not mad now, they can't just beat him without doing anything
Re: Civilian Brutalized By Soldiers At Mobil Filling Station Sabo Last Night by bigcee(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2017
fowosh:
wat did he do?....they are not mad now, they can't just beat him without doing anything
Jeez! Dude you so dumb, can't you read?

1 Like

Re: Civilian Brutalized By Soldiers At Mobil Filling Station Sabo Last Night by fowosh: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
bigcee:

Jeez! Dude you so dumb, can't you read?
U av just acted sappily, the last time I checked I didn't rem talking to u...why is it DAT u re d sperm Dat won...it shouldn't av been u....waste of resources..lol.am waiting for ur reply mumuni

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do? Someone Paid My $600 Fake Currency In NY (photos) / 2 Thieves Caught Stealing, Escape Jungle Justice In Katsina (photos) / Chilling Story Of Shina Rambo The Notorious Armed Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.