Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing (1002 Views)

Man Beats & Strangles His 38-Year-Old Lover To Death In Ondo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by slimjaney: 5:26am On Sep 19, 2017
A Ghanaian man, heartlessly strangled his girlfriend to death at Akoshi Junction, an area within Manprobi in Accra, and has been running away from the police to avoid prosecution.

The wanted man carried out the evil act that left the lady lifeless early morning on Monday after a quarrel broke out between them.

He has since gone missing following the crime he committed.

According to YEN, the police has attested to the terrible event that played out.

The police has put a search on the man to prosecution him after due investigation.

The life body of the victim has been moved to Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital mortuary for autopsy and other needed investigation.

Be the first to get News updates via Whatsapp, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/09/man-heartlessly-strangles-his.html

Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by THUNDAR(m): 5:27am On Sep 19, 2017
He's an animal, not a MAN
Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by pussyeater(m): 5:27am On Sep 19, 2017
Ghana took over bad news from Kenya, abi na Zimbabwe undecided
Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by Zeze06(m): 5:28am On Sep 19, 2017
cry

"Small" man, with big trouble...

Careful how you let a girl sleepover at your place, she may have had health issues her people didn't know of,

She'll just come and die in your house and put you in trouble and in anger her "rich" people will tell the police what to say about you... undecided

IMO...Boy is running so the police can investigate and know he didn't kill her embarassed
Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by pussyeater(m): 5:28am On Sep 19, 2017
THUNDAR:
He's an animal, not a MAN
Mr Man! Why you first me comment?
Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by IamLEGEND1: 5:31am On Sep 19, 2017
Just look the guy well... Na serial killer face be that na. Hunt that mothafucker down and kill it with fire.
Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by THUNDAR(m): 5:32am On Sep 19, 2017
pussyeater:

Mr Man! Why you first me comment?

Imagine a scenario Where I thundar will strike you pussyeater
Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by pussyeater(m): 5:33am On Sep 19, 2017
THUNDAR:

Imagine a scenario Where I thundar will strike you pussyeater
Kerosine dey your brain? grin
Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by pussyeater(m): 5:34am On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Just look the guy well... Na serial killer face be that na.
Hunt that mothafucker down and kill it with fire.
What is this one saying?
Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by pussyeater(m): 5:36am On Sep 19, 2017
The guy be like goat with his shirt. undecided
Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by THUNDAR(m): 5:36am On Sep 19, 2017
pussyeater:

Kerosine dey your brain? grin

25litres at all times
Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by Florblu(f): 5:38am On Sep 19, 2017
Men are the major beneficiary in marriage and yet they abuse women. I wish I'm in a position to prosecute men Chai.....
Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by pussyeater(m): 5:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Florblu:
Men are the major beneficiary in marriage and yet they abuse women.
I wish I'm in a position to prosecute men
Chai.....
How? With your punny? grin
Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by IamLEGEND1: 5:41am On Sep 19, 2017
pussyeater:
What is this one saying?

Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by pussyeater(m): 5:43am On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1
Na so you go dey shook mouth for matter wen no consign you until you receive SLAP!!! undecided
Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Na ws
Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by uzoormah(m): 5:55am On Sep 19, 2017
Florblu:
Chai.....

What is dz one saying
Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by Nwodosis(m): 6:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Florblu:
Chai.....
What are you saying? What's the ratio of widowers to widows in your area? Most men go into marriage to acquire that title of "I'm responsible".Every man in marriage is just acting "I'm happy in my marriage". And finally, kindly remain single and have all the marriage benefits to yourself!
Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by Atlantia(f): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2017
Lotsa strange comments on this thread.
Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 19, 2017
Florblu:
Chai.....

Wat did u sa?

#Eco99#

Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 19, 2017
Atlantia:
Lotsa strange comments on this thread.
oh this ones ,thats how they do .their brain has start leaking again

1 Like

Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2017
how can this small boy strangled that baby elephant it can't be its eaithwr he is yellowbar skull miners or the baby elephant strangled herself... though she has nice breast... mortuary guys food don land grin
Re: Man Heartlessly Strangles His Girlfriend To Death And Goes Missing by nju18: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2017
boost your account and see details below..here is your last opportunity to win..call or whatsapp for today game

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Lady Breaks Her Neck And Lands In The Mortuary While Twerking On Her Head / Nigeria Woman In Libya Jail For Killing A Nine Year Old Boy / Couple Filmed Having Sex On A Beach Declared Wanted By Thai Police (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.