Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) (30235 Views)

Biodun Okeowo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (Photos) / Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday / Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by osemoses1234(m): 1:25am On Jul 23, 2017
Dat boy go long oooo sorry tall
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by gozzlin: 1:44am On Jul 23, 2017
stGabrielo:
olofdem actress,even wen you haven't seen dia ugly face on screen b4 all na veteran...,Mtcheew angry

Who's this indomie generation ijit that doesn't know Hilda Dokubo? You need to be given serious walloping on your bare buttocks for typing this shii.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by stGabrielo(m): 3:34am On Jul 23, 2017
Nov6:
Obviously u have never been a fan of nigerian movies

maybe
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by stGabrielo(m): 3:39am On Jul 23, 2017
gozzlin:

Who's this indomie generation ijit that doesn't know Hilda Dokubo? You need to be given serious walloping on your bare buttocks for typing this shii.
I'm in my house comman beat me naa,loyal fan to dakubo abi watin dem cal am
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by nomaison(m): 5:51am On Jul 23, 2017
watch 'hustle' though its a series shown daily on African magic family.
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Iykelawrence: 5:54am On Jul 23, 2017
Hahahaha, ipob alert!
The son is an ipob, by his graduation costume, u will know it.
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by aprokomania(m): 6:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Is she still in the house of reps?
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 23, 2017
Yuji:

Try picture perfect, the guest and Isoken. I have seen 'the guest' and 'Ayamma'. Very interesting!
Alter ego too is on my list of movies to watch!
Pls where can one download these movies from?
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Okies27(m): 6:34am On Jul 23, 2017
Dumdumfashion:
She is way more beautiful than her son. Congratulations to son smiley
. Men aren't supposed to be beautiful. The boy is handsome and dark.
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2017
this boy is too ugly to be her son.... is he product of laboratory experiment or product of baby factory, auntie tokumbo can't have this charcoal and electric pole as a son TUFIAKWA
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Lloydfather(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2017
Crying free woman

Anyway congratulobia
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by donblade85555(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2017
RealHaute:
Congrats boy.

I just saw the much talked about The Wedding Party movie. I was expecting a dud. But boy did the duo of Banky W and Ikechukwu prove me wrong. And that dabbing pastor...who's uncle is that? grin

I should watch more Nigerian movies. Any suggestions?
the film wack die abi?
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2017
stGabrielo:
olofdem actress,even wen you haven't seen dia ugly face on screen b4 all na veteran...,Mtcheew angry
If u have never seen this cry cry woman on at least one movie,then u are

not a Nigerian!
probably from the UK.
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by stGabrielo(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
If u have never seen this cry cry woman on at least one movie,then u are

not a Nigerian!
probably from the UK.
seriously I haven't........for once
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Bonaventura(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2017
stGabrielo:
You're a baby. You're not up to 18. You shouldn't be posting here.
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by stGabrielo(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2017
Bonaventura:

You're a baby. You're not up to 18. You shouldn't be posting here.
if I don't quote you,you'll think you're a hit...
you are a loser,animal, brainless specie......you quote me again,I gat no time for idiots.....
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Elnida: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2017
RealHaute:
Congrats boy.

I just saw the much talked about The Wedding Party movie. I was expecting a dud. But boy did the duo of Banky W and Ikechukwu prove me wrong. And that dabbing pastor...who's uncle is that? grin

I should watch more Nigerian movies. Any suggestions?

I don't watch naija movies but my girl has been disturbing me with the following..
Oloibiri, 76, 93 days, the Encounter, Ghana must go, A trip to Jamaica, 10 days in sun city.
U will love it base on her assessment &preview.
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
That means Pre-K for sure. grin
The "graduation gown" sef!
Congrats handsome boy!

In the "Voice of The Nairaland Pervert". . .

YOU DONE RIPE! grin

KY jelly crew! Happy SINday. cool
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by RealHaute: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Elnida:

I don't watch naija movies but my girl has been disturbing me with the following..
Oloibiri, 76, 93 days, the Encounter, Ghana must go, A trip to Jamaica, 10 days in sun city.
U will love it base on her assessment &preview.

Thanks. Will check them out. I just hope they have good picture quality.
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by RealHaute: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
donblade85555:
the film wack die abi?

It's funny.
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by profike91: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
If you reside in Port Harcourt and need a private tutor for Chemistry, physics, mathematics and Biology.. Don't hesitate to contact 07033145280 for extensive holiday tutorials. Your success is a sure bet.
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Elnida: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
RealHaute:

Thanks. Will check them out. I just hope they have good picture quality.

base on the trailer I watch,you sure gonna love them. picture √
make-up √
scenery √
costume √
sound √
story line √
am also inclined to watch,if not she go vex,U know gals na...lol
you will thank me later.
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by RealHaute: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Elnida:

base on the trailer I watch,you sure gonna love them. picture √
make-up √
scenery √
costume √
sound √
story line √
am also inclined to watch,if not she go vex,U know gals na...lol
you will thank me later.

Lol...you don't have a choice. You seem to rate them pretty high. A trial should convince me.
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Blendy77(f): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nairaland and fake news. This boy is not Hilda Dokubo's son o. He''s my cousin and he and Hilda are not even same tribe and are not related by blood. She's a family friend to the boys Dad, Tito Zuokumo. That's the boy's mum announcing his graduation on Facebook.

Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Elnida: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
RealHaute:

Lol...you don't have a choice. You seem to rate them pretty high. A trial should convince me.

you will. lol..she does not make noise for no just cause.
it may not be all but more than half of it will captivate you.
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by vivianbelema(f): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nov6:
Dodorima to you,
Miss motivator&complicated.
I yaf seen you

come and chop rice undecided
Busy body like you
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Nov6(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Keep ur kukuwaje i dont need it
vivianbelema:
come and chop rice undecided Busy body like you
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by vivianbelema(f): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nov6:
Keep ur kukuwaje
i dont need it

flood fall on you
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by RealHaute: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Elnida:

you will. lol..she does not make noise for no just cause.
it may not be all but more than half of it will captivate you.

Being a very choosy person, if I find a quarter of it captivating, then it means Nollywood has really grown in leaps and bounds...lol
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Nov6(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
COVFEFE
vivianbelema:
flood fall on you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online / Kiitan Bukola Treated For Undisclosed Illness (Video, Pics) / BamBam, Ifu Enada And Vandora New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.