Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday (29865 Views)

Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised / Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo / Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Veteran nollywood actress, Hilda Dokubo took to her social media space to show off her son, Tuvy for the first time as she celebrates him on his birthday.

She wrote:

'This is my son Tuvy @tuvi.jpg he just turned an adult officially and I am very excited. Please join me in praying and blessing him. Today is his birthday. Isn’t he absolutely handsome? I love him loads'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/01/actress-hilda-dokubo-shows-off-her-son.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
smiley
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by Holuwahyomzzy: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Happy Birthday
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by hisgrace090: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nice!
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by MJBOLT: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
i remember those days when this woman can cry for africa in her movies grin

31 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by Michelle55: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
wink Awwwn such a cutie... Happy Birthday dude...

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by nanauju(f): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Wait o, this full blown bearded man just an adult??
When she says 'adult', does she mean he's now old enough to get off her roof? Or he just clocked 18 or 21 which one?? Cuz I'm confused

26 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by Dreyl(m): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by gideon1971(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
nanauju:
When she says 'adult', does she mean he's now old enough to get off her roof? Or he just clocked 18 or 21 which one?? Cuz I'm confused
cool

If u ask me, na who I go ask

But madam can lie oooooo adult at 27yrs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by NobleAngell(f): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by martineverest(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
cute people.
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lol... this one na senior adult...
With full bear-bear, you still think he's a kid? grin

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by pryingeyes(m): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Is he sick?
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by olawale870: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Menhh this woman can cry in those days

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
So
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by Gracespecial101(m): 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Happy birthday young adult way be like ....
Abi is he related to
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by merit12(f): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
pryingeyes:
Is he sick?
. Bad mouth village people
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by Burgerlomo: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
HBD mom's boi LLNP cool

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by Pavore9: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hmm..He just turned 18, finished secondary school last year! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Fine mama. She is finer in real life.
I met her years ago at Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by Pavore9: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
nanauju:

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
This old man is 18years?
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by lereinter(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
MJBOLT:
i remember those days when this woman can cry for africa in her movies grin

Yu must be in your early 30s' to know

abi

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
So she is saying this ancestral spirit is 18 ?? ??

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by nickxtra(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Veteran nollywood actress, Hilda Dokubo took to her social media space to show off her son, Tuvy for the first time as she celebrates him on his birthday.

She wrote:

'This is my son Tuvy @tuvi.jpg he just turned an adult officially and I am very excited. Please join me in praying and blessing him. Today is his birthday. Isn’t he absolutely handsome? I love him loads'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/01/actress-hilda-dokubo-shows-off-her-son.html

This woman can cry for the world. First seeing her smile
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Bru ah ah ah
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by Evercurious(f): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Lolzz. .. Very funny but it's true..Thats his age

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helen Paul's Civil, Trad And White Weddings / Davido At Sharon Adeleke's Wedding / Anita Joseph Shares Throwback Photos Before Her Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.