Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

What Do U Think Of Kaduna State. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do U Think Of Kaduna State. (479 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. / Nigerian Air Force Plane Crashes In Kaduna State (Photos) / An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think Of Kaduna State. by aaforke: 12:36am On Jul 23, 2017
what is your take on Kaduna state? OK I hadn't been posted to serve in Kaduna as a NTSC corper and I would like to get a general view of kaduna so as to know what to expect, if you live or lived in Kaduna, you are serving or served in Kaduna, or probably you visit kaduna for one or two the state, thanks
Re: What Do U Think Of Kaduna State. by GeneralB: 2:35am On Jul 23, 2017
I have spent 21 years in Kaduna and i can say Kaduna is a peaceful and cool state, due to the fact that there are countless academic, military and other institutions in the state which makes it the centre of learning you can find people from all parts of the country in Kaduna,
Re: What Do U Think Of Kaduna State. by moblix: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2017
KD correct,beautiful city wit easy life(d cost of leaving is not expensive

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Sleep Better On Overnight Flights / Any Nigeria In Mexico / Urgent Reply About Oman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.