Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University (37669 Views)

Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class / Gbenga Adeyinka Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photo / BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by mustafa006: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
I think it's time govt checks the authenticity of this abroad student first class trend...it is getting fishy
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
OgaBuhari:
awwww hi pls and pls nairaland is jus a faceless forum.
I'm just an incognito right on this platform but I live a very modest life outside here.
Pls I'll like us to hobnob and fraternize cos I'll like you to know the real me cos I'm gregarious and I'd like to interact with you in a serene platform away from Nairaland pls and pls with your magnanimity, can you pls give an assent/approval to my request to send you a pm plssss

Things don't work that way. We have got to establish the friendship here first before offline. And erm you insulted my tribe
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Your brain is paining you. I am a UI alumnus but I don't see why you should look down on someone's achievements. It is unclassy and wrong on all levels.

Which UI sef? Is it the flooded idia hall or the over populated Awo which has no water in most parts? Or the one where having electricity is a mirage or UI that has no functional e library... Or the UI that ... Don't let me go on.... Or you will be put to shame. UI is a great school but keep quiet and celebrate with her.

Warning shot! OAU PEEPS JUST KIP KWIET... YOURS.... RESPECT YOURSELVES.

By the way she's not ugly in anyway!!!

UI alumnus indeed... undecided so shameful of you if u could speak ill of your school like this. Mtcheeewww
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by SmartchoiceNGR: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

UI alumnus indeed... undecided so shameful of you if u could speak ill of your school like this. Mtcheeewww
If you are not careful.. I will complete it.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Mammieace(f): 12:07am On Jul 24, 2017
Alariwo2:

Still doesn't change the fact that Covenant is a glorified primary school where people buy certificates.. and then fix themselves into positions through connection.

They are all that is wrong with this country.. unqualifed "graduates" with nothing upstairs running the affairs of the country. No morals nothing, just boju boju christianity.
So in conclusion, graduates of Covenant university are all that is wrong with this country? Listen to yourself.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:24am On Jul 24, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

If you are not careful.. I will complete it.

Go ahead, like I care. When no be my papa get school
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:10am On Jul 24, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Go ahead, like I care. When no be my papa get school
I thought you were loyal cheesy
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

I thought you were loyal cheesy
Lol
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by OgaBuhari: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2017
vicfuntop:

Things don't work that way. We have got to establish the friendship here first before offline.

You're right though but I seldomly visit here. I don't really come often on nairaland, I only visit once and my base is always at the politics section, asides from there you won't see me in any other threads. So our friendship here is unlikely cos I wouldn't be always available to establish that friendship and propinquity with you so please can we rather channel it to e-mail for the intervening time l cos I'll be there to engage on a te-te-a-te-te with you plssss.

:
And erm you insulted my tribe

Ema Binu ni. I was just tryna be sarcastic and I wasn't like this na nairaland come follow spoil me ni with tribal sentiments especially in the politics section but you can change me. That's why I'm here for you.
In fact to ameliorate on this and make up for the abrasive words against the Yorubas I'll just kukuma marry a Yoruba lady to show that I'm really very sorry.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by OgaBuhari: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
[s]

UI alumnus indeed... undecided so shameful of you if u could speak ill of your school like this. Mtcheeewww[/s]
I finished at UI, stayed at Mellanby Hall and studied CLA. I grad with a 2.1 but I always feel so ashame of myself to tell peeps that I'm a graduate of UI cos the overhyped glorified secondary school of the UI is nothing to write home about, as the school is marred by poor infrastructures, snailish academic calendar, poor facilities and so much more which makes her environs so sickening and disheartening.
that's why I opted for my M.A degree in a far more better school in the South East.
Thunder fire UI.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
OgaBuhari:
I finished at UI, stayed at Mellanby Hall and studied CLA. I grad with a 2.1 but I always feel so ashame of myself to tell peeps that I'm a graduate of UI cos the overhyped glorified secondary school of the UI is nothing to write home about, as the school is marred by poor infrastructures, snailish academic calendar, poor facilities and so much more which makes her environs so sickening and disheartening.
that's why I opted for my M.A degree in a far more better school in the South East.
Thunder fire UI.

Look at you. Name that school in SE better than UI.
U guys should stop this hating and leave UI alone.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by mofewilkie(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Alariwo2:

See papa behind you.. oya start running grin
Big babies
lol, employers prefer the big babies smiley
Alariwo2:

See papa behind you.. oya start running grin
Big babies
lol, employers prefer the big babies smiley
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by mofewilkie(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
mustafa006:
I think it's time govt checks the authenticity of this abroad student first class trend...it is getting fishy
you think it's by the sufferhead in Nigerian universities. Foreign universities offer application based programs with real life scenarios. You think it's by exams. Over there they have case studies, assignments, practicals, field work, tests, exams etc. They aim to develop students both in theory and in application. Not the scam that is the Nigerian educational system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo & Joseph Yobo Lead Jonathan’s Campaign In Rivers (Photo) / Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber / DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.