Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange (37672 Views)

Tiwa Savage Walks The Runway At New York Fashion Week (NYFW) / Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy / Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by MhizMuna: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
DJ Cuppy while attending various events in the U.S moments ago had the opportunity to be at the office of the world famous New York Stock Exchange were moments ago became the first Nigerian to ring in the opening bell for today's stock exchange market.

She posted the video on her Instagram with the caption

What an HONOUR! I got to ring the New York Stock Exchange opening bell to kick off trade for the day! ��� @GlblCtzn ⭕️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B24AlPBH_cV/

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by SultanYoung: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
The Girl with the Golden Spoon and an Imposter Syndrome Disease.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by YoungPerson(m): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
SultanYoung:
There's no such thing as an Imposter Syndrome Disease. Work hard so people will open doors for your kids regardless of who they grow up to be.

317 Likes 22 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by SultanYoung: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
YoungPerson:

There's no such thing as an Imposter Syndrome Disease. Work hard so people will open doors for your kids regardless of who they grow up to be.
nairaland is a forum of knowledge so go through this my friend.https://testyourself.psychtests.com/testid/3803

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by YoungPerson(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
SultanYoung:
nairaland is a forum of knowledge so go through this my friend.https://testyourself.psychtests.com/testid/3803
Fine. Are you her shrink? Cause last time I checked she doesn't know you exist.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by SultanYoung: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
YoungPerson:

Fine. Are you her shrink? Cause last time I checked she doesn't know you exist.
hahahaha why going had over what is meant to be fun, abeg I lost my anger since last year am still searching for it if you help me find am I go reward you handsomely have a beautiful and exciting even Mesur

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by YoungPerson(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
SultanYoung:
hahahaha why going had over what is meant to be fun, abeg I lost my anger since last year am still searching for it if you help me find am I go reward you handsomely have a beautiful and exciting even Mesur
Oga there's no fun in downplaying someone else's achievement. You think say na beans she take stand there? Work harder bro.

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by SultanYoung: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
YoungPerson:

Oga there's no fun in downplaying someone else's achievement. You think say na beans she take stand there? Work harder bro.
through out last months as a medical practitioner I notice people that commit suicide are people that work harder so I refuse to work harder maybe you should work harder grin

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by adeife19(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
SultanYoung:
you are a fool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by SultanYoung: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
adeife19:
you are a fool
yes i am, infact a big one for that matter how did you know that?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by Adepet222(f): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
Aiit
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by itsme01: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
cool

The Otedolas and the Dangotes want to conquer New york or have their share of new york pie
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by Marineghost: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
I wish that bbnaija seyi was otedola child
No noise no nonsense
cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by africandollar: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
Who is your Daddy? Otedola! grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by tunapa4dem: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
She not the first Nigeria person to rang a bell in NYSE

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by UrVillagePpl: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
YoungPerson:

u spoke my mind

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by Latifat1(f): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
cool

The Otedolas and the Dangotes want to conquer New york or have their share of new york pie
[/s]

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by SoNature(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
Amazing!

This reminds of Quest Means Business

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by Latifat1(f): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
this DJ cuppy and clout chasing
well she gat to enjoy cheesy
no be her tell my papa make hin. poor

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by faithfull18(f): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
tunapa4dem:
She not the first Nigeria person to rang a bell in NYSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by arodavoo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
Okay... Good for her

Check my profile to learn how to import from Turkey, USA, UK Malaysia and China
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by Mercy2006(f): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
Congrats girl.keep soaring

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
Way to go gurl.

Keep enjoying the life of your head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by Gideoniteprime4: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
white men be like
``na wa 4 black men, see the way this girl just dey happy 4 ordinary bell wen she ring`` cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by UIA04(f): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
SultanYoung:

Do you even know the meaning of what you just typed?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
If you allow hatred to overshadow you because of this feat you are on ya own

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by Wickedfacts: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
tunapa4dem:
She (is) not the first Nigeria person to rang a bell in NYSE

Ring

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by philip0906(m): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
YoungPerson:

Succinctly put!

That's why we are grinding hard...The only people who will be bitter or angry with Cuppy, are short sighted people or frustrated and hungry peeps.

Not that I give a fvck about her, but her father has worked and paved the way for her. That's the dream any sensible man out there should have-pave way for your own kids, not hating on a young woman.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by beatmonster(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by adioolayi(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
When your daddy na Otedola....
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by Chrisbillakings(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
The application for Total Nigeria Young Graduate Programme 2019 For Young Nigerians is closing tomorrow Friday, September 27 2019.

The application is not something that is hard or takes time. You will complete the application within 20 minutes.
It is something you can just use you mobile phone to complete.

Just get the following documents ready
1. CV
2. Cover Letter (If available)
3. Degree certificate
4. NYSC certificate (if Available)
5. Transcript (if Available)

to learn more
visit this thread through: https://www.nairaland.com/5430077/total-nigeria-young-graduate-programme#82588605

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by GuestLog: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
Latifat1:
this DJ cuppy and clout chasing
well she gat to enjoy cheesy
no be her tell my papa make hin. poor
Babe, what's this word "Clout" that's been trending lately?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State / Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University / Waje Celebrates Daughter's 17th Birthday With Pool Styled Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.