Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Jennifer Tiza Tells IG Wala To Restrain From His Act Of Mischief And Foolishness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jennifer Tiza Tells IG Wala To Restrain From His Act Of Mischief And Foolishness (356 Views)

We Will Not Collapse Amotekun Into Community Police ― Akeredolu tells IG (Video) / I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss / Islam, IG Wala’s Sentence And The Indictment Of Hajj Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Tiza Tells IG Wala To Restrain From His Act Of Mischief And Foolishness by GidiParrot: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2017
Leader of the Nigeria's National Consensus Movement (NCM), IG Wala posted on his Facebook page stating that the acting president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and Chief of Army Staff, General Tukur Buratai were supposed to apologize to the families of women police officers that were ambushed & abducted on Damboa road.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-9FhVHJQXPzc/WXRPtBa0zCI/AAAAAAAAgSI/U5AsZwLPjbomkOkRFIGZs61TtVLk1PofgCLcBGAs/s320/ig-wala-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]
He went ahead to allege that the biggest distraction coming from General Burutai is the ultimatum given to the troops in Borno State to capture Shekau dead or alive in just 30 days.

Many of his followers didn't stand with him on the said post which made one of Benue's highly rated entrepreneur, Jennifer Tiza reacted to his post on her Facebook page too.

She wrote:

I see no reason why a sane Nigerian will come out publicly to insult and try by all means possible to ridicule the Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and General Buratai. Because an insult to this two, is an insult to the Nigerian Army. Maybe for some coins as usual but this time around IG Wala, you're trading in the wrong path.

No Nigerian in his or her right senses will boldly say the Nigerian Army has not done well except for IG Wala who thinks otherwise and as a result, he has reduced himself to insulting The Acting President and General Buratai. IG Wala you're an elder and as such I expect you to behave or act your age, of course we understand the pain of losing out but again such is life, you can't always expect things to turnout as planned or to your favour.

Do not forget we know you were one of the grass cutters that Siphoned our millions in the north east recently and you IG Wala attempted to defend Babachir until his inglorious exit from the cabinet simply because he couldn't asses funds anywhere.
Again IG Wala an insult to the person of the Acting President and General Buratai Is an insult to all and that's why I write to urge you to restrain from this act of mischief and foolishness.

We can't continue to fold our hands and watch the likes of you drag the name of those who have given up their life, time, energy just so you and me can enjoy absolute peace to the mud, No.

I am Tiza T. Jennifer (An Entrepreneur) and I do not come from the lineage of soldiers but I am a concern citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Not just that I admire the courage of our Gallant officers. God bless you
#BOSSLADY#

What do you think?

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/07/benue-entrepreneur-jennifer-tiza-tells.html

Lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Jennifer Tiza Tells IG Wala To Restrain From His Act Of Mischief And Foolishness by GidiParrot: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2017
wai grin

(1) (Reply)

Message To Femi Fani Kayode The Evangelical Criminal / Giving A Definition To The Agitation For Restructuring Of The Nigerian Federatio / 'not Too Young To Run' Bill, A Show Of Real Governance Or A Camouflage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.