Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? (34955 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by ojmaroni247(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thanks wink
Harmonyemerald:

Super cute. Just a compliment oooo. Don't over think it
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nice outfit

1 Like

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by Ayofrosh(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
gwmlogistic:

One of the reasons why I love Christianity is the fact that you get to dress in your best cloths to go for a show off in church. The competition real, some people are already waiting for next week Sunday to outdress OP. They be like bro klassycute think say nah only am get blue and white agbada nah until next week when we meet again

LOL....
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by kaybee88(m): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
unqombothi:
And what would be wrong with that?
it is fine
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by ojmaroni247(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
thanks brov
Caringguy:
Nice outfit
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by tolexy123: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
klassykute:
if u have a fb account and an insta accnt then u are d biggest idiot..
well, i dont
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by ehioziosa: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
20 years old can now run for the position of president in Nigeria

click the link below to see requirements

https://metweet.com/1622-2/
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hello

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by DrIkB: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Sunday pix

1 Like

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by debayun(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Cloth; skirt and blouse tongue tongue

I dedicate this FTC in many years to the king of my Village for believing in me. He told me, "Jack one day you will make us proud". I'm glad I finally did.

And to those girls who said NO because they never believed in me, look at me now, I'm on top of your crush.

To the youths or are striving to be right here, I'm just gonna tell you this; NEVER GIVE UP.

Thanks to op for making a young man's dream come reality. God bless you

Nigger Bleep you grin
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by klassykute(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
tolexy123:
well, i dont
lol lying mofo
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by ubsky(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
u dey bleach for leg������������������������
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by tolexy123: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
klassykute:
lol lying mofo
well, now you know not everyone is like you
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by tolexy123: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Hello
this pics and dat on your profile doesnt match oo. Look like two different person. Last day loading. Even angel micheal sef no go recognize some ladies grin

1 Like

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by tolexy123: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
DrIkB:
Sunday pix
simple and casual unlike some people @op forming klassy tongue

1 Like

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Josh44s:

Bros even though you walk through the valley abi na shadow of death with that kind of shoe, you sha fear no evil, na evil go fear you.

Lol. Is anything wrong with ma brouges?
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by tolexy123: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Sunnybabe:
oya na.....
this one whey b like say una dey match go parade
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
#Team.... Partakers Chapel International

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by Josh44s(m): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:

Lol. Is anything wrong with ma brouges?

Hell no! Please can you borrow them to me. I need them to walk on water. wink
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by klassykute(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
tolexy123:
lol if i beat dis boy lol

1 Like

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by klassykute(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Cloth; skirt and blouse tongue tongue

I dedicate this FTC in many years to the king of my Village for believing in me. He told me, "Jack one day you will make us proud". I'm glad I finally did.

And to those girls who said NO because they never believed in me, look at me now, I'm on top of your crush.

To the youths or are striving to be right here, I'm just gonna tell you this; NEVER GIVE UP.

Thanks to op for making a young man's dream come reality. God bless you
lol bless u to..
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by sandrahnaub(f): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
This

3 Likes

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by tolexy123: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
klassykute:
lol if i beat dis boy lol
grin tongue
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by klassykute(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
tolexy123:
grin tongue
dey look for trouble. Wey u go commend me
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by klassykute(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
sandrahnaub:
This
wow cute

2 Likes

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by Sunnybabe(m): 6:48am On Jul 24, 2017
tolexy123:
this one whey b like say una dey match go parade
lol
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by tolexy123: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2017
Sunnybabe:
lol
i wonder o
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2017
tolexy123:
this pics and dat on your profile doesnt match oo. Look like two different person. Last day loading. Even angel micheal sef no go recognize some ladies grin
Maybe the hair
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by DrIkB: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2017
tolexy123:
Thanks bro
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by vislabraye(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2017
sandrahnaub:
This
What did you learn in church on that Sunday ? cool
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by sandrahnaub(f): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
vislabraye:

What did you learn in church on that Sunday ? cool

How much did you give me for t.fare?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa / Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.