Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,003 members, 7,952,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) (22550 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Defection: APC Rejects Godsday Orubebe / Your Blackmail On New Amnesty Boss Has Failed – Niger Delta Emancipation Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by free2ryhme: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Una no talk this one when una dey form vexing upandan
Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by ObaKlaz: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pls, what's the meaning of *shuku-okete-alobam*? grin

1 Like

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by BoiBlue(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nigerians we failed ourselves...when we don't vote for right person and don't know when to say our mumu don do

3 Likes

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by Sunmolar(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
jonhemma11:
Speaking with TVC News,ex-Niger Delta militant leader Asari Dokubo narrated how Diezani Alison Madueke and other Niger Delta leaders failed them.He also said that Bayelsa state govt applied for oil bloc during Goodluck Jonathan's regime but Diezani refused to grant Bayelsa govt's request.Instead she gave it to people that are not Niger Deltans.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIjH6553OTs

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/and-other-niger-delta-leaders-failed-us.html?m=1

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Tolexander:
Jonathan failed them most!

if Jonathan gave oil 4 oil Wells each to state governments in the niger Delta, ubwil still be crying tribalism

2 Likes

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dokubo We Biafrans love you. Ride On!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by lonecatt(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
seunmsg:

Who cares about Bayelsa when there is Sugar boy Aluko and Omokore to give oil blocs to. Bayelsa state wouldn't have given her any returns while the Yoruba duo of Aluko and Omokore wouldn't mind sharing the loots with her.

All you tribal advocates of resource control, here you have it. This is how your elites will control your resources irrespective of whether your tribe person is in charge or not.
Are you trying to say that are partners in crime are yorubas after all?
Am not trying to be tribal but to those children who come up here with tribal sentiments ,this is just a proof that crime knows no tribe .

2 Likes

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by WabbyOne: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
The major problem of a/an
Yoruba man is a Yoruba man.
IBO/Igbo man is an IBO/Igbo man
Hausa/Fulani man is an Hausa/Fulani man
Niger Delta man is a Niger Delta man.

Conclusion.
The problem of Nigeria is by Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by hibee4uall(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
So who is to blame now...

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO

1 Like

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by yahmohy27: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
ekhai:
How Niger Deltans under developed Niger Delta. So leave Buhari out of our problems.
Period !

4 Likes

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by Wristler: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
This guy is quick to point fingers and judge others, but Nigga is no saint.

Listening to Holy Holy.. ..Tubaba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by elgeehione: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Very disappointing that you just discovered. Pele!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by mctees(m): 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Look at what is coming out from someone's mouth. "X, Y, Z hv failed us" oga@ u forgot to add ur own name to the list. These are the same squared of persons who claimed to be freedom fighters, who has he freed apart from himself. Trust More of your kind are still coming to fool Nigerians with their personal ideas and agenda. They are all corrupt and out of morals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by MrIndespensable(m): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Because plenty money no reach you again,they failed you...smh. Jus a reminder 39 days to catch shekau,we are waiting and counting,.

4 Likes

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by papascode: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
wink2015:
Asari Dokubo have every rights to be disenchanted with all the corruption allegation, accusations and revelations that is linked to some of Niger deltans who served in the Jonathan administration.

What a sad thing to learn that with all the billions that flow to private pocket during the Goodluck Jonathan presidency, the East West road that lead to Jonathan home state of Bayelsa and the rest of the Niger delta state like Rivers state, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Delta etc could not be completed.

What a pity! Jonathan now want an HAUSA MAN to tar the road in this recession period in his own ijaw area and the other parts of the Niger delta when he had all the money to do it during his time as President when crude oil was at its all time high of $100 per a barrel.

THE LIKES OF DEZIANI IS NOW THE LANDLADY OF BANANA ISLAND!

Dieziani use Nigeria petro-dollars to buy the whole of the properties in the BANANA ISLAND in Lagos state.

You are very correct my brother. These Niger Deltans are the most ignorant set of tribe in Nigeria. You can imagine a whole six years Jonathan couldn't build a road to his village in otuoke. The wife house at otiotio GRA in yenagoa was only tarred from the beginning and when it got to her gold mansion she stopped and left the other part of road because her gold mansion didn't extend to that part. My brother you need to see the place then you know that these people don't just have common sense.

6 Likes

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
ExInferis:

Unfortunately the people of Niger Delta do not have brains.

They rely on the insect reflexes of their primal existence.

Make I no lie this insult enter my marrow,wetin I do you na,what's your frustration? embarassed
Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
papascode:

You are very correct my brother. These Niger Deltans are the most ignorant set of tribe in Nigeria. You can imagine a whole six years Jonathan couldn't build a road to his village in otuoke. The wife house at otiotio GRA in yenagoa was only tarred from the beginning and when it got to her gold mansion she stopped and left the other part of road because her gold mansion didn't extend to that part. My brother you need to see the place then you know that these people don't just have common sense.

If I offend you biko sorry oh take heart oh.i feel everything you say and I hate the people pulling the strings in Bayelsa but brother ease up on the insult na cos you are generalizing and insult me ontop,have you been to that aridolf hotel? That piece of crap is a bloody eye sore and waste of money,and they called it 5 star on launch,that hotel just dey like a big ass motel cos that's how the facilities are.

1 Like

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by GavelSlam: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
papascode:

[b]We are not ignorant but truly we are selfish.

This is a widespread flaw amongst most Nigerians. We think only about ourselves, we are not futuristic and highly parochial of course, for our own material gain.

There are quite a lot of qualified businessmen and technocrats from the Niger Delta, credible people, who would have been granted licences, waivers and such who would have met their contractual obligations whilst transforming the ND into a prosperous domain.

But would Allison have loved that?

Do you know the cost of the purchase of that building at Banana Island, if judiciously applied, would genrate income for thousands of people and future generations ?

So many opportunities the ND missed whilst Jonathan was in power, not because he was from the ND bur mostly because such high value of the barrel of oil comes once in a generation. The likelihood is that it may never come again.

Proper fisheries (please don't give me the pollution crap, most of the fish is caught deep offshore by way of trawlers in any case ) could have been established.

Nigerians are intrinsically corrupt. The Niger Deltan is a typical Nigerian. [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by armadeo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
MediumStout:
This fat pig benefited from the struggle for the emancipation of the Niger delta only to run to Benin Republic to build a university with his loot. They cant even set up a creche in the so called niger delta they claim to fight for. He, tompolo, Jonathan and other bastards from the region are only after their pockets. The people of niger delta should use their brain and stop following these thieves

dont mind the fat porky. they annoy the hell out of me when they come out spewing thrash like they have the people in mind. big dunces.i think he has started shouting for biafra?

god punidh his fat mouth. IDGAF what he has to say i know its thrash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by bulletproofmonk(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonja...He is free to build his university in Benin Republic not Nigeria, just as Awolowo was free to buy his rat poison from Aba instead of Oshogbo.

The bolded above - does that even make sense?

2 Likes

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by FrancisIgya: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
These are thesame people that undermine the APC led government.
Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by Sagay212: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Why talking from both sides of the mouth....when these people were in power, you enjoyed free money and didn't see any wrong in what they were doing...you even supported their govt and threatened to destroy the country. Now you don change mouth...oluku man...anoufia!
Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
hh
Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by 0b100100111: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Una never see something!

Keep the blame game on!

GEJ has really suffered in the hands of his very own people.
Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by gawu1: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
benedictnsi:
Buhari

Failed

Nigerians
You can relocate to Biafra. Your albino delictor will lead you to eldorado, at least.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by DrGoodmanFather: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
You also failed them by building school in Benin republic while making money on the sweat of your Brethren.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by uhuru77: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Only history can reveal how Jonathan and his cohorts failed Niger Delta people. What a shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by kabaka1: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
MediumStout:
This fat pig benefited from the struggle for the emancipation of the Niger delta only to run to Benin Republic to build a university with his loot. They cant even set up a creche in the so called niger delta they claim to fight for. He, tompolo, Jonathan and other bastards from the region are only after their pockets. The people of niger delta should use their brain and stop following these thieves
No mind yeye people. he's a hypocritical elephant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by ExInferis(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
youmour:

Make I no lie this insult enter my marrow,wetin I do you na,what's your frustration? embarassed

Lols

Peace
Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by Reals(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
This Asari sef who e fit hep ? after all na dem dem... u come here dey talk Niger Delta wetin u fit do for Niger Delta ? your poly na Niger Delta e dey ? abeg park one side jare make better people talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) by dipznano: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
youmour:

Lool grin grin

Mesef read that insult twice... Chisox is lurd grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let The New And Old Naira Notes Be In Use Side By Side - Governors To CBN / Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank / 9-year Old Student Writes Book On Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.