Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Higher Consciousness Is Inherent In Knowing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Higher Consciousness Is Inherent In Knowing (495 Views)

At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died / Re: Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal / Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Higher Consciousness Is Inherent In Knowing by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2017
I feel the need to put this out there.
Having "thoroughly" gone through any form of education be it through the school system, spiritual knowings or life's very own revelations, you arrive at a state I like to see as an enlightenment.
Nothing moves you so much anymore in this state. You don't panic into the exam venue written notes in hand. If someone told you hey she and she or he that you're with is being hooked up somewhere with some other so n so; you just bounce it like it's nothing cos whatever you're seeking is in abundance...the fantasies too.
You can switch into and out of this thing like it's magic. So at times you're just there looking at her with a bemusing smile..."...isn't she a real princess after all?" hmmm
Would a pastor flinch at a possessed entity? Well...
Anyway point is with knowledge comes a certain kind of inwardly directed energy flowing in...all converging inside you. Which you know is the greatest feeling because you've let it come in n go out through you.
You become enlightened. You react less cos you know more. Everything is planned out already so you just watch as it surfaces. Let the chips fall where they may...it has all been worked out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Higher Consciousness Is Inherent In Knowing by gprincead(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2017
I think you Dnt really know the uncertainties of life
Re: Higher Consciousness Is Inherent In Knowing by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
gprincead:
I think you Dnt really know the uncertainties of life

Mayb you don' see the certainties in life.

Of course there are variations...but there's a great deal of uniformity in it. Like the chaos theory or butterfly effect sort of.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies & Guys Please Help Me Apologize To Mercytripletz (unfulfilled Promise) / BREAKING NEWS: World Health Organization Releases List Of The Top HIV Prevalence / Omo See Savagery! Chelsea Fans Keepoff!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.