Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Is Peace Gradually Returning To ONELGA? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peace Gradually Returning To ONELGA? (459 Views)

Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May / PDP Primary In ONELGA Cancelled, Final Winner Handpicked / It’s Over Now, There Is Peace In Abia, Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Nigerian Read More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Peace Gradually Returning To ONELGA? by kongobros: 11:31am On Jul 23, 2017
I recently observed that ONELGA in Rivers State is returning to its peaceful state. This is a very welcome development and i hope it endures. I'm however wondering the reason for it. Could it be because of the BAKASSI Boys? Or our brothers are finally realizing that cultism and violence does not pay?
In any case, ONELGA residents deserved to live in peace. Let us all give peace a chance because peace has numerous benefits like youth employment, scholarships, business developments, positive image to investors, more revenues to the local councils etc.

My dear people let us give peace a chance. Inviting all Rivers men/women and lovers of peace to drop comments.
Re: Is Peace Gradually Returning To ONELGA? by Atigba: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2017
There will never be peace there

there might be peace now because election is over and all the political gladiators has droped their weapons.

I was kidnap by thugs March last year during the re-run as a collation officer. If not the help of DSS I won't be alive today.
Re: Is Peace Gradually Returning To ONELGA? by Warship: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2017
kongobros:
I recently observed that ONELGA in Rivers State is returning to its peaceful state. This is a very welcome development and i hope it endures. I'm however wondering the reason for it. Could it be because of the BAKASSI Boys? Or our brothers are finally realizing that cultism and violence does not pay?
In any case, ONELGA residents deserved to live in peace. Let us all give peace a chance because peace has numerous benefits like youth employment, scholarships, business developments, positive image to investors, more revenues to the local councils etc.

My dear people let us give peace a chance. Inviting all Rivers men/women and lovers of peace to drop comments.

Were Bakassi boys deployed to ONELGA
Re: Is Peace Gradually Returning To ONELGA? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Am currently at onelga (omoku) wat I observe is DAT d place is quite peaceful compire to last year, I tink is as a result of the bakassi boys
Re: Is Peace Gradually Returning To ONELGA? by IJOBA2: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
humphrey50:
Am currently at onelga (omoku) wat I observe is DAT d place is quite peaceful compire to last year, I tink is as a result of the bakassi boys
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY BAKASSI BOYS
Re: Is Peace Gradually Returning To ONELGA? by Justuceleague2: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin
Re: Is Peace Gradually Returning To ONELGA? by Warship: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
humphrey50:

Pls explain this issue of Bakassi boys

Are you talking about the popular Bakassi boys or some other ones

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO] EFCC Reveals The Face Behind Their Twitter Handle As They Bid Him Farewe / Biafra:ebonyi Shuts Down Over Kanu’s Visit / Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st – Edwin Clark Warns FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.