Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Sossi – My Music Career Took A New Dimension In US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sossi – My Music Career Took A New Dimension In US (241 Views)

Tacha In A Live Video With Tboss, Explains Why She Took A Break From Instagram / Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex / Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sossi – My Music Career Took A New Dimension In US by benclasik(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Following his move to United States six months ago, Bugatti Records signee, Sossi, is relishing attention his music career has been receiving. The Sebee crooner, went silent shortly after moving to the God’s own country.

The singer has dispelled rumours making round that his career has taken the back seat since he took the decision to relocate abroad. Sossi in a chat said he has not been away as against the rumours being peddled around, adding that he has been working and this is evident in the way people have been talking about his new single, Give You, which is gaining acceptance in the airwaves within and outside the country.

Read more: https://asiaboom.org/2017/07/23/sossi-my-music-career-took-a-new-dimension-in-us/

Re: Sossi – My Music Career Took A New Dimension In US by iShadow(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
who's he abegg??

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Talent That Needs Exposure? / BREAKING: 385,654 Pvcs Yet To Be Collected By Residents In Imo State– REC / Heart Touching Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.