Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

APOSTLE SULEMEAN, There Is Evil Going On On YouTube. FIGHT BACK! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / APOSTLE SULEMEAN, There Is Evil Going On On YouTube. FIGHT BACK! (407 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APOSTLE SULEMEAN, There Is Evil Going On On YouTube. FIGHT BACK! by BiggyBamBam: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
I came across this manipulative video on YouTube by this Witch, who calls herself JADE OSA.
This lady has taken it upon herself to cast aspersion on the MOG for her videos to gain popularity in views. I am bringing her to NL, where we have lots of Nigerians to see her with a Nigerian membership of 1,846,059 members

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8RyF3yCHc

I am reproducing my comment here for good NLs to go through. If you disagree with this idiot, kindly DISLIKE her video or THUMBS-DOWN.

"Let me first of all dissuade your mind into thinking that I am a member of Omega Fire Ministries for I am not and also I am not one of your Subscribers but one thing I would like to quickly point out is that I have a “Clear-head and think for myself. You are just a lying tongue from the pit of hell!

I see nothing here that humiliates the woman.

First of all, the woman called the attention of the man of the MOG because she wanted solution to her predicament. So when the MOG visited her, the spirit in her was also in dispute with her situation, that’s why she could not keep her mouth shut and listen.
“Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble.” – Proverbs 21:23
“Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;” – James 1:19,

You need to open your inner-mind to observe what went on and not your YouTube-mind. The lady said she slept in “Church”, her husband said she told him she slept in “his shop”. “Church” or “Shop”, is it a right thing for a woman to sleep outside? If she slept in church, why did she not call her husband so they could go together? Have you not heard of so many women who use “Church” as an excuse to be promiscuous? Or have you not heard of some, who use “Shop” or their place of work as an excuse also?

Marriage is a spiritual thing, where only those who are of God, who have the fear of God, would want to se it work. In my opinion and I am sure in other people’s opinion too, Apostle Suleman did not disgrace the family. It is pride that makes people remain in their problems. You as a person are proud, hence you see this a “disgrace” or “humiliation”.

You also said the MOG is a “Show-boater”, since you claim to know his weakness, why do you use this as a judgment towards him? I believe the MOG counseled them before, as said in his words so he recognized them. If the lady did not want her problem in the open, why did she not seek for an appointment for counseling with her husband? Are you not aware that so many people would not want to do that because their pastor is always not around and they may be directed to other junior pastors, which they may not want? So the automatic appointment fulfillment is to ambush the pastors in public.

If the lady said the husband lied to her before marriage that he has some other children and she finally found out, what should she do? Should she demand that her husband kill the other children for her? Like the MOG said, “what has been done has been done”, so live with it and pray that your own comes. Did you not hear him say, “The first does not mean the best”? Why don’t you think and pray that the lady’s children should become the very best in life? Meanwhile, the lady NEVER said this is the reason she packed her belongings and wanted to move out, did she? She only threw this issue in so as to make the world know that the man has children before.

A woman, with the fear of God should not run her mouth unnecessarily because she may say something that would get into unnecessary problem in her marriage. You have to read your Bible very well and learn how to keep your home instead of copying the western world, where the woman is the Boss and can challenge her man unabated. We are Africans and we know our culture and way of life before it was corrupted. Do not try to live like Hollywood in your marriage, and do not allow divorce to take control on Africa.

When a woman has a problem in her marriage what should be the first thing to do? She has to involve God first. If she is one who cannot pray, she should involve her family members and try to resolve the issue. If she doesn’t have her family members in the town, she should meet her spiritual heads. The very first thing this lady did was to pack her belongings. If my wife packs her belongings to leave the house, it means she has resigned herself to her emotions and has pronounced the marriage dead. This lady is fighting with a spirit within her, which wants to destroy her home but thank God another good spirit is fighting to keep her in it. When she packed her belongings, she wanted to move out, and then she went out and came back at 8:00pm after the good spirit spoke with her. She called her husband and asked him if she was still interested in her. This shows a wrestling match within her. All she wants is for her husband to assure her, and then she went to sweep the house like a good woman would do.

Your expression clearly shows you have a bias towards this MOG, which is clearly within your Rights. But to come online and expect people to share in your myopic and diabolical thoughts is witchcraft. That you come online to make videos does not make you an authority on spiritual matters. People like you prowl the Internet, looking for the mistakes of pastors, then run to make a critic video. I believe ladies who come from broken homes are those who come online to criticize when a marriage works.

My advice to you is to ask God for His wisdom to make your home right (that is if you have one). I will also advise anyone who come across the video (like I did) to just allow the Word of God to take charge in their home and not allow the evil thoughts of this lady to rule their minds.

Instead of relying in our emotions as the lady did, we should seek God and learn to rely in His righteousness.

Et me leave you with these words, “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.” – Matthew 7:1-5

Shalom."

These people go on YouTube to share their evil thoughts, spread falsehood and try to make everyone to tow their line of thinking.
This mentality of, "if it's not my church or my pastor, then he is bad" needs to STOP among Christians.

I believe JADE OSA is unmarried and is not under any man hence she wants to destroy someone else's marriage. She is hurt for being without a husband and come from a broken home too.

Please good people, it doesn't matter what denomination you belong to, it is very important you guys rebuke this Mammy-water lady. It is high time this stupid stuff stopped.

(1) (Reply)

Living In An Apartment Built With Evil Money, Are There Any Effects On Our Spiri / Company Makes Chips To Be Implanted In Employees' / Angry Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Worded Message For Pastor EA Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.