Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance (44767 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son / Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by PointZerom: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin
Paupers love fictions!
Give them false hope and they re okay!

The guy in red shirt in that last pics looks like your friend Evans.
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by banmee(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin

Paupers love fictions!

Give them false hope and they re okay!

But that's the problem they don't see. I'd rather give them knowledge. You can perform miracles with knowledge.
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by yinkslinks(m): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hahahaha business is booming grin grin grin grin grin grin I remembered growing up how this olosho makes my dick stand from all her bad movies grin grin grin grin grin she tortured me and now claming born again.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by e10nzy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
It's been long she became born again, the church is going to grow fast cause of her popularity
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by PointZerom: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
I pray God to help her. See her with weave on and the money on the altar. I pray make she be vessel unto honor.

Na only boys I dey see for the Churchshocked

Vessel otu honor in deed. Her male congregates will really honor her otu as you have said.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by ifyain: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
church is like part of nollywood now.
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Oyindidi(f): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
PointZerom:

Vessel otu honor in deed. Her male congregates will really honor her otu as you have said.
gringringrin na you talk am
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by PointZerom: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
yinkslinks:
Hahahaha business is booming grin grin grin grin grin grin I remembered growing up how this olosho makes my dick stand from all her bad movies grin grin grin grin grin she tortured me and now claming born again.

Hahaha.... guy you have opportunity now to move closer to her, just tell her that you want her to deliver you from weak erection and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Amarabae(f): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Okay. Thank God 4 her
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Lordcenturion2(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Everybody just dey port into this business, nah this one dey brings fast money now
.. This one better than ashawo work.
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by stinggy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
AuroraB ds tin don b shere-shere again cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by MTKbudapest(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
u mean that God is now working through Eucharia anunobi even with the way she dresses? wonders shall never end.

Then what is tonto dike waiting for pick up ur bible and do some deliverance mehn
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by AuroraB(f): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
stinggy:
AuroraB ds tin don b shere-shere again cheesy cheesy
sad
People be taking pictures of unnecessary things. Mtcheeeeew.
The Lord is good, my dear kiss
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Alcacer47: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
See d guy on red...him head be lyk evans head,smhw
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by bamdelarf(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
ao come a woman is heading a deliverance service......and christians do say dey follow scriptures...smh
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by yinkslinks(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Will she ask to touch it?
PointZerom:

Hahaha.... guy you have opportunity now to move closer to her, just tell her that you want her to deliver you from weak erection and thank me later.
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by stinggy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
AuroraB:
sad
People be taking pictures of unnecessary things. Mtcheeeeew.
The Lord is good, my dear kiss
The mantle will soon be passed to you, I sense that wink
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by dailyblog(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
She is wasting her time because God did not permit woman to lead prayer or preach in the church may God forgive her and the so called pastor who gave her that opportunity. She did not even cover her hair may God have mercy on us

,1corinthians14 v 34

KJV:Let your women keep silence in the
churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

He who has ear let him hear
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by AuroraB(f): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
stinggy:

The mantle will soon be passed to you, I sense that wink
You know I'm a woman of God already

You need the ministry's akant number? wink
Omo daada cheesy
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by sisisioge: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Alright....it is well.

Let me just add that the level of a pastor is determined by the level of his/her congregation. Why UK peeps look funny like this? May God forgive me.
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by enemyofprogress: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dis woman too chop prick no be small dat time o
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by PointZerom: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
yinkslinks:
Will she ask to touch it?

She go wan know how the thing dey work after the deliverance naa.
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by emmalux2(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Can the spirit of Jezebel or queen of the coast (artificial hair with facial make-ups) cast out demon?

SHE TOO NEEDS DELIVERANCE

pls search " DO NOT USE MAKE UP" on youtube.com
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by paechocs(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Our people and church sef
Even if you be devil and open a church they will attend...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by yinks0067: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
GDex1:
more pics...
but the bible siad female cant lead a church
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Are women allowed to do this? A
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Gobhanky: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dagbo
See seductive dress eey prophetess dey wear.
If her nipple charge now
Dem go see am.
If she bend down.dem go look.
All this self contain room and parlor congregation/gathering

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Houseofglam7(f): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
jolomiurenyi:

Must you comment?
Na your data I use comment
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
What's the name of the church? Would like to visit her for deliverance also
GDex1:
Nollywood actress now an Evangelists spotted in Church preaching and conducting deliverance.
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by ApBlaze10: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
swiz123:
Thank God for arresting her

God did not arrest her. she is always an actress....its her profession. she is acting.
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by saudatu(m): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
kennygee:
Sometimes, words are not necessary.

Just hmmm.. Says it all.
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Austinoiz(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Seems the guy whose deliverance was 'photoshopped' had erection at the touch of Uk.
NwaAmaikpe, abeg cum help me analyze what that his loaded trousers was carrying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) / Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog / Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.