Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party (44520 Views)

Pretty Mike Buys New Bentley: 'Small Pretty Mike, Big God' / Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) / Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by Made4naijalove: 2:25am On Dec 23, 2020
Hip hop mogul, Diddy threw a lavish party to celebrate his mother Janice Combs on her 80th birthday on Monday night, December 21 and gifted her a check of $1 million and a brand new Bentley for her big day.

Diddy's son, Justin Combs shared clips of his grandmother's shocked reaction upon seeing the black Bentley after she was handed a check of $1 million by her son.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4oVxuZFnTc

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by Made4naijalove: 2:26am On Dec 23, 2020
You mean that woman is 80? She looks good though

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by mountmoriah(m): 2:42am On Dec 23, 2020
HBD LLnP

we sell hardwood for house roofing, let have your drawing for estimate quantities of woods and prices to supply you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by majamajic(m): 3:25am On Dec 23, 2020
She looks 59

Money good

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by inoki247: 3:31am On Dec 23, 2020
The woman wey deserve person sweat pass cause your mother will neva divorce u no Mata the condition....

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by doggedfighter(f): 3:53am On Dec 23, 2020
Mothers deserve all the love.

They got our backs no matter what

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by seankafor(m): 4:02am On Dec 23, 2020
Bitçh am diddy hoe fvck your life cool

1 Like

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by Bornsinner7: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2020
Every niqqas dream..

You don't have to be a millionaire to spoil your mother.. Spend time with her, make her laugh, put down that phone whenever you're with her, let her enjoy conversing with you..

So many aged parents are dying of loneliness while their kids are hustling to spoil them with money..

May God bless you with money to still spoil your mama.. Amen

192 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by Beckysexy(f): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2020
Wow! 80 looks good on her though.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by Kingluqman(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2020
Didi olowo grin

3 Likes

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by Made4naijalove: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2020
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by iheanacho98013: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2020
The woman wey deserve person sweat pass cause your mother will neva divorce u no Mata the condition....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by lkillbrokehoes: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2020
Our mom is everything, nice one Sean combs

3 Likes

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by Gadafii: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2020
my mom deserves more

i will buy las vegas for her cool

1 Like

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by HerMajestyCares(f): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2020
SERIOUSLY WEALTH IS GOOD cheesy cheesy

That is why I will keep thanking God for Giving me A wealthy Parent.

Example,

They have Come To INFORM ME SEVERAL TIMES THAT MY BREAKFAST IS REady But I AM GLUED TO NAIRALAND News cheesy cheesy HERE IN MY ROOM,

meanwhile,
The Head CHEF HAS ALSO REQUESTED FOR WHAT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE FOR LUNCH cheesy cheesy

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by obasi101(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2020
Even jesus in d Bible wept and echoed.. IT IS FINISHED!!!

Dis life no just balance at all I swear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by Yodexy: 11:29am On Dec 23, 2020
When you raise them well, they treat you well.
It's not rocket science.

We also take good care of our family within our salary range. No be until we buy G-wagon on loan.

Take better care of the ones you love

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by BlessedNuel: 11:29am On Dec 23, 2020
Nice one....Diddy na pikin wey get sense....oil dey him head

Unlike the dude that bought bone straight for his "girlfriend" yesterday.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by Randal: 11:29am On Dec 23, 2020
GOD bless him
Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by snoopanddre(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2020
Women always b d one to live longer and enjoy the child(ren) . Where is d father? Anyway happy birthday to her.
Puff daddy is really blessed in health and wealth, always looking young.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by Lassun011: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2020
Wow nice of him
Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by kenzysmith: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2020
This woman make sense pass zzor . olorun

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2020
Again,
Good members of Nairaland,
Even if you cannot give Momsy 1 Million Dollars rn,
One day soon,
Your mom will ask you for 10K,
But you will send her 100K!

#JustBelieve.

Merry Christmas in advance y'all!
We Rise!!

pmc01:
Wetin this one dey talk now. Go home ogbeni, you're high.
Pmc01, but if you don't want that prayer,
Please then, it is not for you.
Your mama can ask you for 10K and you give her 1K or tell her you are damn broke.
That is your choice in life.
Leave that prayers for the people it was addressed to : Good members of Nairaland.

Enjoy the kinda life you wish for yourself kid!
Bad Energy Stay Far Away!

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2020
We r looking for companies n cooperative societies that want to buy n share RICE for their staffs this season.

50Kg bag is 22,500

Min order: 5 bags

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by Olarewaju89: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2020
grin

Money is good, but don't love it too much so that you will not lose your eternal heaven.
Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by Bugatie(m): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2020
Woo, this one loud

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by GMBuhari: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2020
Money good, Poverty na disease

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by Lazesk(m): 11:32am On Dec 23, 2020
Anything for mama... she really deserves it.

Meanwhile,

Are you planning a building projects or you already have one, but don’t know where to get quality electrical products and accessories?

Search no more, Because we are here to serve you.

Do you need quality Electrical fittings and accessories for your project?

We deal with electrical fittings like;
>Chandeliers

>Switches and sockets

>Changeovers and Gear switches

>POP and Surface Lightings

>Fence lights and wall brackets.

>Wires and cables,

<Strip and Rope Lights
And all other electical appliances
[color=#000099][/b]

Call or WhatsApp me 08132508604

We do nationwide delivery
Head office Location: Lagos/color][b]

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2020
Cool. Every parents dream! Enjoying the fruits of their labours! May God bless everyone endeavors make we fit do so and more for our parents!

1 Like

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by SpeedyHitman: 11:33am On Dec 23, 2020
I ain't slowing down too; I'm still going deeper like I grew a new inch on my d!ck!

Salaams!

1 Like

Re: Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party by hush15: 11:33am On Dec 23, 2020
doggedfighter:
Mothers deserve all the love.

They got our backs no matter what

Fathers no deserve am abi... *eyes*

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day / Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? / Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.