Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Manchester City Signs Real Madrid Defender Danilo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Signs Real Madrid Defender Danilo (417 Views)

Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack / Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause / Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester City Signs Real Madrid Defender Danilo by MiracleYahoo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
City announced the signing of the defender from Real for a reported fee of £26.5 million.
The 26-year-old Brazil international, agreed a five-year contract with City and joins subject to a work permit.
Danilo told City’s official website: “I am very, very happy to have joined Manchester City.
“There has been strong interest from other clubs, but it has always been my ambition to play for Pep Guardiola.
“As soon as I heard of his interest, I knew immediately I wanted to be a City player. I can’t wait to get started and I’m looking forward to getting to know my new teammates over the coming weeks.”
Also City director of football Txiki Begiristain added, “Danilo is a fine player who offers great versatility to our squad.
“He can operate in several different roles in both defence and midfield, increasing Pep’s options ahead of the new season.

Source: http://scoregist.com/2017/07/23/manchester-city-announce-danilos-signing-from-real-madrid/

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Signs Real Madrid Defender Danilo by Ajstyles01(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Manchester City Signs Real Madrid Defender Danilo by newheart2(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Good 4 my city

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Signs Real Madrid Defender Danilo by divinehand2003(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
The rate at which man city is signing sha!!!!
Re: Manchester City Signs Real Madrid Defender Danilo by iphanyi10(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
hope all these signings have the ample time to blend...the epl waits for no one oo.

if you are not good you wud be exposed in 3d.. grin

ask mangala, otamendi,bravo....

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Needs Barça Player To Let Go Of Coutinho / Usain Bolt's Farewell Victory Turned Sore. / Real Madrid Win Manchester United 2-1 To Win Super Cup Tittle (full Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.