Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose (1783 Views)

First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] / Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport / When I Win A Lottery I Will Get My B00bs Done- Fayose’s Sister, Mo, Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by auntysimbiat(f): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
The First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done- Fayose’s Sister, Mo, reveals

[img]http://2.bp..com/-dwe8C_9KzPM/WXTAUIW11cI/AAAAAAAAdGE/drH4PaRu6wAY1992HMY1B7n3DVLkpsFPACLcBGAs/s640/momof-1.jpg[/img]

Younger sister of Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, Mo Fayose, had a live video session on her Facebook page yesterday where she discussed with her followers about insecurities some women suffer about their breast sizes.

According to her, after she had her baby prematurely some years ago, she lost confidence in her boobs and still has little or no confidence in them.

Mo says if she wins a lottery now, the first thing she would do is a boobs lifting surgery. Mo says women with boobs they don’t like have low self esteem and tend to hide it when they get intimate with their lovers. She says when she wants to get intimate with any man, she has to turn off the light just because she feels insecure about her boobs. She advised women to do whatever they can to ensure they have confidence about their body.

She said

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnTtuZPRQGQ

cc lalasticlala

“I lost my self confidence just because of the size of my breast and I struggled with that for many many years. I had my first child about 18 years ago. She was premature and she came very very early. She was in intensive unit for sometime and as a result of that, I had to expres breast milk. It was really difficult. It was pretty hard. I was approached by the nurses who asked me if I am willing to donate breast milk.

So I said yes I can donate breast me so they gave me this machine that lokks very industrial. You connect your boobies to and you express milk. I expressed milk for like three months and I was donating 6 liters of breast milk a week. So they would come to my house to pick up the breast milk and take it to the disadvantaged children or children that their mothers are unable to express breast milk. Before that time, I wasn’t the type that would go for bras because my breast were that onpoint.

I was wearing bra only when I wanted to because my breasts were onpoint. I could flaunt them in front of my husband at that time because they were so good and I like dthe way my boobies were. They were looking straight. Unfortunately now, they are looking down.

They have missed the plug. I didn’t like that and I still don’t like it. Its not that I don’t like it, its about how I feel when I am with a man. I tell people that when I win a lottery, the first thing I am going to do is to do something to are these my boobies. They have got to be done. They have got to be lifted up without bras”

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/07/video-first-thing-i-would-do-when-i-win.html
Re: First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by auntysimbiat(f): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
LIKE BROTHER , LIKE SISTER

2 Likes

Re: First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by MhizzAJ(f): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Na wa
Re: First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by Ajstyles01(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
this one sef
Re: First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by auntysimbiat(f): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
lalasticlala seun
Re: First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by Dyt(f): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
people always wanna tag their low self esteem with a name
cheesy cheesy
Re: First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by Evablizin(f): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Waris this again this happy sunday,oya go to your brother and complain to him about your low self esteem,boobi weh don fall don fall if you like use car jack to hijack the boobi it will still fall,it's just a matter of time
Re: First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by paparazzi1987(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Get your face done...not your boobs.
undecided

3 Likes

Re: First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
paparazzi1987:
Get your face done...not your boobs.
undecided
Omg..àre you related to tiwa 'savage'? cheesy
Re: First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by femolacqua(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Warris this one saying?
Re: First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by eposho: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lets c da breast.
Re: First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by josephine123: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnTtuZPRQGQ

cc lalasticlala seun

Male version of Ayo fayose
Re: First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by DieBuhari: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yorubas and ugliness sha.
Re: First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by EKITI001: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
female thug.. lalasticlala where u dey na ?
Re: First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by Actuarydeji(m): 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
auntysimbiat:
LIKE BROTHER , LIKE SISTER
Simbiat, she's being value free. Let her rest jare
Re: First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by paparazzi1987(m): 12:53am On Jul 24, 2017
Mariinee:
Omg..àre you related to tiwa 'savage'? cheesy

I am related to my papa... Alhaji Amusa olododo

You be fine girl oo. grin
Re: First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 24, 2017
Mo Fayose
Re: First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by chimah3(m): 6:48am On Jul 24, 2017
Na why you no fit win the lottery nau! Since you no get sensible thing to use the money do!
Re: First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by ariklawani(f): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
DieBuhari:
She didn't create herself. besides, we all are beautifully made in the image of God.
Re: First Thing I Would Do When I Win A Lottery Is Get My Boobs Done - Mo Fayose by Jesusloveyou: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
DieBuhari:
your political thug hero of a sister is an ugly thing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Commences The Construction Of Automotive Plant In Anambra- PIC / Breaking: It Had Been Announced That Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead & Buried With Nig Flag / Throwback Thursday:Certificate Of The President Calling His Citizens Illiterates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.