Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

SHOCKING!!! Sick President Muhammadu Buhari Disgraced Before The Entire World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING!!! Sick President Muhammadu Buhari Disgraced Before The Entire World (470 Views)

President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. / SHOCKING!!! Sick President Muhammadu Buhari Disgraced Before The Entire World / See How President Buhari Disgraced Nigeria (photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! Sick President Muhammadu Buhari Disgraced Before The Entire World by Deephlex: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has replied the Presidential Spokesman, Femi Adesina, who had in a special feature titled: “President Muhammadu Buhari and the Descendants of Shimei’’, accused Buhari’s critics of being ‘Filthy Dreamers’.
Fani-Kayode in his response to Adesina, said the Presidential Spokesman has lost his mind.
The Statement reads in full:
I am convinced that Femi Adesina has now finally lost his mind. In his latest essay, he compared Buhari to David.
What on earth is Davidic about Buhari? David was a Spirit-filled believer and a heroic and courageous child of God, whilst Buhari is a son of perdition and a tyrannical servant of satan.
Femi also said Buhari could have “cut off the heads” of his opponents, meaning he could have had them assassinated. Gosh. Poor Femi.
He has just made a cardinal spiritual blunder, the consequences of which I have no doubt that he will deeply regret. I knew that he was frustrated, but I never knew he was a man of blood.

http://www.allgossips.ml/2017/07/shocking-sick-president-muhammadu_23.html

(1) (Reply)

I Think Lai Is On It Again / Kaduna Communities Record Two-year Uninterrupted Power Supply – FG / Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -arewa Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.