Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693726 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2017
gedtalks:
please someone should guide me. I have just got admission for admission and im trying to update my fintiba profile. deadline for enrolment for late entrants is october 30, what are my chances of meeting up and please guide me through the steps with deadlines too

If you are based in Nigeria, Sorry 2 be the one to break this to you this early morning.

No chances of meeting up since the Embassy is no more granting appointment dates. So just Enroll yourself & Defer your Admission.

But if you are in a foreign land, try to reach out to the German Embassy over there to book an appointment for Student VISA.

For Finitiba. Start first and when you're stucked, come back here to ask. Am sure we will be here to help u out.

BlessUp.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by un48table: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2017
@Eldeee, Please, be very careful about your usage of the English Language. These your "pls" , "using small letter where you ought to use capital letter" and "not using the right punctuation" are not ideal for official applications. I want to believe you did use of English during your bsc studies. Please, be guided appropriately.

In other words, your correction wasn't necessary at all. This is an unofficial setting, and as such, he's permitted to use "wanna".
Eldeee:
@bettygirl, pls be very careful about your usage of the english language. This your 'you wanna' is not ideal for official applications, i want to believe you did use of English language during your Bsc studies. Pls be guided appropriately, cos you might be asked to write a statement of purpose or letter of motivation and this your "you wanna" slang will spell so much doom for you and portray a different message to them.

Moreover go through the program webpage to read the requirements thoroughly before sending any application. try and go through the previous threads on german student visa issues. Its a goldmine of information you really need. As for the language requirements, you need to send an email to the program director so as get better details but not with this your "you wanna" pls. You need to spend quality time to do your own research about different schools who still offer your desired program of choice or some other related courses, reasons are German universities sabi deny admission wella even if you reach their stated requirements, cos you are not the only one applying. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Wish you all the very best in your german adventure.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2017
un48table:
@Eldeee, Please, be very careful about your usage of the English Language. This your "pls" , "using small letter where you ought to use capital letter" and "not using the right punctuation" is not ideal for official applications. I want to believe you did use of English during your bsc studies. Please, be guided appropriately.

In other words, your correction wasn't necessary at all. This is an unofficial setting, and as such, he's permitted to use "wanna".

grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2017
Comedians & Actors just full this forum.

grin grin

Is it a must to Showcase your English Lang. Mastery or Professionalism

Make una just dey Jab una sef
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2017
un48table:
@Eldeee, Please, be very careful about your usage of the English Language. These your "pls" , "using small letter where you ought to use capital letter" and "not using the right punctuation" are not ideal for official applications. I want to believe you did use of English during your bsc studies. Please, be guided appropriately.

aLl is well. We need more of ph.D in English language students to analyzed a lot of english here. I need to learn more.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2017
neccki:
Comedians & Actors just full this forum.

grin grin

Is it a must to Showcase your English Lang. Mastery or Professionalism

Make una just dey Jab una sef

abi oooo. Well we have prof in English language on this forum that are good in correcting the wrong in english language.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by LolahJ: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2017
icon2:
Pls someone should answer me na

Hello everyone I sincerely appreciate all contributions here.

Please I need a clarification, can one travel with his spouse on a student visa.

I wish to consider the option of doing my masters there but I don't know if they will grant my spouse visa too

Please I did clarification. Thanks all

Hello everyone I sincerely appreciate all contributions here.

Please I need a clarification, can one travel with his spouse on a student visa.

I wish to consider the option of doing my masters there but I don't know if they will grant my spouse visa too

Please I did clarification. Thanks all

You cannot travel with your spouse on student visa. Get there, after you get your RP extension, send an invitation letter to your spouse while she applies for a short stay schengen visa.
Except you guys want to play it that you're both going to study. Separate application enteries. 2 blocked accounts.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by LolahJ: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2017
Emmiefadz:
Please house,I have a question to ask.
I had my interview on 18th of last month for student visa application at the german consulate lagos.
I funded my blocked account a week.after and submitted the confirmation.
I haven't received any information from them ever since.
I hope the time frame is still ok?
I intend to resume for masters by October...

Thanks for the ideas I have been gathering here

The most it can reach before your complain is valid is 6weeks from day of interview. Hang on. Your visa is sure.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by LolahJ: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2017
OnePunchMan:
Got some euros I would like to sell off to those funding blocked account or anyone that needs here in Germany. Please check abokifx and be guided before contacting. Contact is in my signature. grin

E say be guided�� PM bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kag1: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2017
Please how long does it take for one to receive his/her visa after sending insurance and passport to the embassy?
Document got there on the 10th today is 17th the fellow has been tracking using UPS still no update on their site.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UncleJudax(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
kag1:
Please how long does it take for one to receive his/her visa after sending insurance and passport to the embassy?
Document got there on the 10th today is 17th the fellow has been tracking using UPS still no update on their site.
It varies, but next week should settle it.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bettygirl375: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Pushas:

1) If the call doesn't go through, why don't you send an email to the international office of the school or the program coordinator.
2) I would advice you to wait till November as admission rules,procedures and requirement might be changed
3) Yes. You don't need to send original copies of your credentials. Just certify the photocopies at an High Court, Notary Public or at the German Embassy.
I hope I answered all your questions!

i already sent a mail to their email and they gave me a vague reply, saying i should contact the institute. i don't really understand any of these. i'm seeking someone with experience on Leipzig university. i want to know how the aptitude test is done. stop telling me to go contact the program coordinator, because i tried all that, they always give me vague answers, telling me to contact the institute. i sent series of mail but yet no response so far. I'm seeking for someone who has applied into this Liepzig University and knows the rightful procedures i should take and whether or not, i will write the aptitude test or not and also how the aptitude test is done. i also want to ask, will i take letter of attestation from my university? but no letter of attestation i saw in the application requirements, but i saw letter of attestation in the university portal page. do i also need letter of attestation?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sessegyon: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Had my student visa interview today which lasted for an hour 30 minutes.
Vo arrange ur documents according to this format
Vo name the states surrounding ur state of study
Vo capital of ur state
Why germany
Why not Nigeria
Why not us or UK
Explain ur course
Who ur sponsor and what he does
Capital of schleswig holstein
Why do u know about germany
What ur plan after studies
Countries surrounding germany
When is ur resumption date
That is all I can remember for now. All the best to those going next and Mr paulinious is back from holidays

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sessegyon: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
And what was my undergraduate project topic
Sessegyon:
Vo capital of ur state
Why germany
Why not Nigeria
Why not us or UK
Explain ur course
That is all I can remember for now. All the best to those going next and Mr paulinious is back from holidays
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by lumyehiteryur(m): 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
Jigba:

grin

English tutors grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by magnificient7: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
it important that a give my own contribution to a community that have helped me in no small way
that thru with my interview....
Waited till 6:30am before a fair guy came out for the arrangement of documents. ( if he is d Paulinus, then he ain't really harsh, just diligently doing his work with professionalism, can't say d same for other security guys there)
checked in and was d first for student visa, most before me were for short term visas
The light bleeped, and I was motioned in by the security guy to enter d room.
VO ( a Germany lady): your documents please
Me: handed the original documents and then the photocopy.

VO: gave me a question paper and blank sheets to fill the answers

Questions
What's your name?
What's your course and where?
Why Germany and not USA, UK or Canada??
Will u remain in Germany or come back to Nigeria?
Your course structure and modules??
Etc
After answering the question on the sheet and handing it over to her, I picked the phone and she virtually started asking me the questions all over again .
When she got to what will u do after studies
Me: I will come back to my country Nigeria.....
VO: to do what?
Me: (in my mind, see wahala ooo) to be a lecturer.
Vo: what do u know about Germany?
Me: started with its location, mentioned the boundary countries,.... Germany has 16 states including Berlin, hamburg,Bremen... and others
Vo: paused me, please mention the others
Have to relax and mention d entire states, political party, chancellor and president.
After a couple of more questions, the interview ended.
PS: I wasn,'t given any form to sign about visa not being attended to until I fund.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Sessegyon:
Vo capital of ur state
Why germany
Why not Nigeria
Why not us or UK
Explain ur course
waooooo nice questions from vo. All the best oooooooo.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
magnificient7:
it important that a give my own contribution to a community that have helped me in no small way
Waited till 6:30am before a fair guy came out for the arrangement of documents. ( if he is d Paulinus, then he ain't really harsh, just diligently doing his work with professionalism, can't say d same for other security guys there)
checked in and was d first for student visa, most before me were for short term visas

Questions
What's your name?
Etc
After answering the question on the sheet and handing it over to her, I picked the phone and she virtually started asking me the questions all over again .
Me: started with its location, mentioned the boundary countries,.... Germany has 16 states including Berlin, hamburg,Bremen... and others
Have to relax and mention d entire states, political party, chancellor and president.
PS: I wasn,'t given any form to sign about visa not being attended to until I fund.
waoooo nice questions with nice reply from you. All the best oo. I pray the Lord will crown your effort. Thanks for briefing us about the interview here. God bless you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
magnificient7:

Questions
What's your name?
Etc

magnificient7:
it important that I give my own contribution to the community that have helped me in no small way thru my interview....

May God Bless you jaree @magnificient7.

This is the kind of people we want in this forum. People who learnt from the forum and are ready to give back to the forum.

To the remaining folks who had their Interviews and are yet to share em Please Do so
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by specialmati(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
pls anyone in bremen university or going to bremen in respect to material chemistry and mineralogy pls i have question
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Karch: 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
neccki:

May God Bless you jaree @magnificient7.

This is the kind of people we want in this forum. People who learnt from the forum and are ready to give back to the forum.

To the remaining folks who had their Interviews and are yet to share em Please Do so

@magnificient7 :
Well, it seems your interview went well. Also had my interview but it wasn't a German VO. She also asked me same questions too but didn't give me any sheet of paper to fill. She said I should go straight to the point at first, so I knew I had to summarize my speech throughout. She also asked me about my sponsor and his/her occupation. She asked me about my Bsc Project and I should even discuss it in details o. Finally she asked me my project grade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by napoleonsmart: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Please are you sure about this, do not get us confused especially for some of us thinking of arranging for our spouse to join us after arrival in Germany. I have read on German immigration website that Foreign nationals who are Resident permit holders can arrange for there spouse to come in but I don't know how this works since I am yet to get in.
LolahJ:

You cannot travel with your spouse on student visa. Get there, after you get your RP extension, send an invitation letter to your spouse while she applies for a short stay schengen visa.
Except you guys want to play it that you're both going to study. Separate application enteries. 2 blocked accounts.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
Karch:

@magnificient7 :
Well, it seems your interview went well. Also had my interview but it wasn't a German VO. She also asked me same questions too but didn't give me any sheet of paper to fill. She said I should go straight to the point at first, so I knew I had to summarize my speech throughout. She also asked me about my sponsor and his/her occupation. She asked me about my Bsc Project and I should even discuss it in details o. Finally she asked me my project grade.

@Karch
Smart move.

Attachee grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
napoleonsmart:
Please are you sure about this, do not get us confused especially for some of us thinking of arranging for our spouse to join us after arrival in Germany. I have read on German immigration website that Foreign nationals who are Resident permit holders can arrange for there spouse to come in but I don't know how this works since I am yet to get in.
He's right
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PlatinumPlato(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Write me via my signature we are doing the same course. Have you gone for interview?

specialmati:
pls anyone in bremen university or going to bremen in respect to material chemistry and mineralogy pls i have question
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by icon2: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
LolahJ:

Thanks alot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PlatinumPlato(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Same VO that interviewed me and same questions. She likes to hurry you to go straight to the point but keep calm and deliver your point gradually.

Karch:

@magnificient7 :
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Karch: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=neccki post=59567244]
@Karch Smart move.
Attachee grin[/quote lol... we have to pay our dues. that's the fuel that keeps the thread alive.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Karch:

@magnificient7 :
this your interview strong ooooooooooo. The VO even ask about your B.sc project and the grade. Ehhh ehhh ehhh.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
PlatinumPlato:
Same VO that interviewed me and same questions. She likes to hurry you to go straight to the point but keep calm and deliver your point gradually.

waooo nice one. Well if it is me I will just be explaining some terms that's minerology aspect to her. He won't understand it well. She will just fasten the interview fast.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fecosequence(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
please house which German university is best for economics graduate that affords free tuition fee for masters degrees . and how do I go about the admission process.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Karch: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Johnnyessence:
this your interview strong ooooooooooo. The VO even ask about your B.sc project and the grade. Ehhh ehhh ehhh.
Honestly speaking o... she did and thank God I even attached my transcript as proof in case she decides to check it later. Mine was a bit tough but yours will be smooth IJN, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.