Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (684061 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by castrol180(m): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jigba:
Ftc tongue

Thanks for adding the daad website. It would be easier for newbies to visit the website

Ftc? You react like that on your dp
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
pitapromiz:
visa application fee is 60€ if that is what you are asking.
But before you get to that point you must have;
1. An admission to a German university ( cost varies depending on your application procedure check on Daad.de for schools and courses in Germany).
2. A lump sum of 8640€ in a blocked German account or have a sponsor resident legally and working in Germany or an European/German scholarship.

please I want some more clarification on this lump sum block account of 8640 euros in a Blocked account. What am asking is that is it compusory for those that gained admission into both B.sc and Masters program nii or those that applied to tuition free schools. Please I need more clarification here thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
seeker63:
Been a silent observer on this thread but I got my admission letter today..Hochschule Anhalt University of applied science, Bernburg.
congrats oooo.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by billiondd: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good day fellaz.. plz I need ideas about something... I hold a bsc in Physics, also I've got several professional qualifications in ICT (i.e computer hardware / software and programming), and HSE (Health safety and Environment, including OSHA). I wish to do my MSC in Germany in an ICT related course. I'm kinda bothered since what I intend to study isn't directly related to my first degree. How do I go about this? Can I augment my application with my professional qualifications? Suggestions / ideas are welcomed. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
billiondd:
Good day fellaz.. plz I need ideas about something... I hold a bsc in Physics, also I've got several professional qualifications in ICT (i.e computer hardware / software and programming), and HSE (Health safety and Environment, including OSHA). I wish to do my MSC in Germany in an ICT related course. I'm kinda bothered since what I intend to study isn't directly related to my first degree. How do I go about this? Can I augment my application with my professional qualifications? Suggestions / ideas are welcomed. Thanks

What is it that you want to study?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by billiondd: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
neccki:

What is it that you want to study?

I wanna study ICT related courses e.g "communication and information systems" OR "Information and communications tech", OR "communications technology"

tanx
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
billiondd:
i think you can support your application with those experiences if u find a way to include them in your motivation letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
billiondd:

I wanna study ICT related courses e.g "communication and information systems" OR "Information and communications tech", OR "communications technology"

tanx

So you think it's a big deal.

Well, it goes well with it because am sure during your BSc. you did Electromagnetic Wave, Programming, Data Communication, Electronics, Wave & Vibrations, Optics, Engineering Physics, Magnetism.
I don't know how your school curriculum is structured but all these shud be in any 21st Century School in Nigeria
If you treated all these then you good to apply.
So don't be afraid.

I also hope you have a good GPA.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by May5ive: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yes oh. The plan is Winter 2018. One must begin to plan now!

heybaby12:
I and other #teamSS2018 hopefuls will testify here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by billiondd: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
neccki:

So you think it's a big deal.

Well, it goes well with it because am sure during your BSc. you did Electromagnetic Wave, Programming, Data Communication, Electronics, Wave & Vibrations, Optics, Engineering Physics, Magnetism.
I don't know how your school curriculum is structured but all these shud be in any 21st Century School in Nigeria
If you treated all these then you good to apply.
So don't be afraid.

I also hope you have a good GPA.

well, back in my sch days, we did almost all of those courses u listed above; my GPA is 3.3

Thanks for your input.. it's really appreciated
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by billiondd: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
dailydolar:
i think you can support your application with those experiences of u find a way to include them in your motivation letter

ok...Thank you very much.. your input is highly appreciated
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by paulynpen(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
please for those people that have attended interview, how much exactly is the interview fee, because i had problem with change last time. please i need answer
danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by lumyehiteryur(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hi all,

Happy to be here... its a long way coming part 4.

Interview date is close by.

I have enquiries from last pages of part 3 about transcripts.

1, Are we to also submit all sch transcripts along certificates to the consulate or just certificates?

2. Is a transcript crossed as student copy addressed to another school (unilag) acceptable.(no school stamp)

I have the original addressed to unilag but have not opend. Pleaded with a friend at the admin to give by hand. If i go with that won't the source be questioned.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
lumyehiteryur:
Hi all,

1, Are we to also submit all sch transcripts along certificates to the consulate or just certificates?

2. Is a transcript crossed as student copy addressed to another school (unilag) acceptable.(no school stamp)

I have the original addressed to unilag but have not opend. Pleaded with a friend at the admin to give by hand. If i go with that won't the source be questioned.

Thanks

?..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by darlingtonNYIG(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
paulynpen:
please for those people that have attended interview, how much exactly is the interview fee, because i had problem with change last time. please i need answer
danke
20,500naira. Bros what was the reason for the rejection last time you went?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by lequatee(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Attn! hadassaheke, honourableseyi, eke40seven.

hello house,
I have been in a fix for a while now. I have been given a date for my visa interview by the embassy but I'm afraid I won't be able to get the required funds until much later this year.

I am thinking of deferring my admission (very sad and painful) till next winter but I am yet to talk to my school about it . Now, can I mail the embassy to inform them to cancel my appointment because I want to defer my admission without it having any negative impact on my future eligibility? Attending the interview for the fun of it will cost me quite a lot and I will be under pressure to fund from the embassy which will eventually lead to "denial".

In a nut shell, if I am to defer the admission, what steps do you advise I take. kindly respond because I need to act now!

@hadassaheke, I don't know if you've had a similar experience.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Reddev: 1:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Same here o.
lequatee:

hello house,
I have been in a fix for a while now. I have been given a date for my visa interview by the embassy but I'm afraid I won't be able to get the required funds until much later this year.

I am thinking of deferring my admission (very sad and painful) till next winter but I am yet to talk to my school about it . Now, can I mail the embassy to inform them to cancel my appointment because I want to defer my admission without it having any negative impact on my future eligibility? Attending the interview for the fun of it will cost me quite a lot and I will be under pressure to fund from the embassy which will eventually lead to "denial".

In a nut shell, if I am to defer the admission, what steps do you advise I take. kindly respond because I need to act now!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eke40seven(m): 3:57am On Jul 25, 2017
lequatee:

hello house,

Simply send an email to the embassy that you want to cancel your interview with your full details and send an email to your school that you want to defer your admission. I think that should solve the problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by paulynpen(m): 5:13am On Jul 25, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:
20,500naira. Bros what was the reason for the rejection last time you went?
I was not rejected. I could not fund my account
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by May5ive: 5:15am On Jul 25, 2017
So once I am able to ask my school to send my transcript to a company, then I can be using that copy to apply to schools? Is it the original copy my school would send? Please I need to clarify this asap so I know my next move.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by lumyehiteryur(m): 5:49am On Jul 25, 2017
hadassaheke, honourableseyi, eke40seven..
Please advice.
lumyehiteryur:
Hi all,

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Instructor001(m): 7:01am On Jul 25, 2017
Na wa ooo. Fintiba keep sending reminder to fund....

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Instructor001(m): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2017
Na wa ooo. Fintiba keeps sending reminder to fund....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hadassaheke(f): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2017
lumyehiteryur:
hadassaheke, honourableseyi, eke40seven..
Please advice.
No. You don't need to go with your transcript for your visa interview.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2017
Okkkk ---- 1st post on page 4

Cc: justwise, Honourableseyi, Eke40seven, Schwatz I hail Unaa oooo
Yesterday with the grace I got from Allah, I got 2 admission letter from Uni Siegen and Bayreuth. Now, those yet to get admission and to book for an interview date, make una dey prayerful God go do am. We shall get there.
#Teamwinter2017.

Sallam

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Touchflex(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2017
My dear I'll advice you confirm if defering is possible first before cancelling your interview except if it's barely a week to your interview already as it was instructed.

Meanwhile, you can try sourcing for loan in which case God can help you through.

Part4 properly in! Grateful to almighty as testimonies will be registered here in great number!

lequatee:

hello house,

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sophmayor13: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2017
Goodday everyone. please, kindly advice me. I am having a support letter which was issued to me last year september. can I still use it this year to apply for visa at the German embassy or do I need to present another one? Please, let me know your view as regards this. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hadassaheke(f): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2017
sophmayor13:
Goodday everyone. please, kindly advice me. I am having a support letter which was issued to me last year september. can I still use it this year to apply for visa at the German embassy or do I need to present another one? Please, let me know your view as regards this. thanks
You need to get a new one.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hiltino: 11:49am On Jul 25, 2017
Servus!

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone in this forum whose responses have contributed in no small way to making this place one of the best forums with regards to information sharing, encouragement and motivation. You're the Best!!!!!! smiley

I love to learn in silence, I've been following this thread for some time now. I'm glad to see part 4 kick off so well and i will be happy to share my story when the time comes.

A big "Danke schon" to all the honorable mentions here, you know yourselves. God will raise men in your time of need. Doors will open for you. Your reward is indeed great in heaven.

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sophmayor13: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Please house, kindly educate me on this. I am having a support letter which was issued to me last year september. can I still use it this year to apply for visa interview at the German embassy or do I need new one?. Please, let me know your view as regard this. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
billiondd:

hello.Please go through the link below(copy everything and paste).you should be preparing to apply for summer(oct-dec) or winter(mar-july) applictions. the link entails ICT courses and courses related to IT. if the course you intend applying to is not directly in line with your Bsc,its not really a big deal i think. Just be prepared to write a good motivation letter to show why you intend to go for that particular course which is not directly in line with your Bsc,as most schools would request of you. You have every chance/possibilties. so don't get bothered at all...in the mean time browse through the link below,there's a bunch of them to pick from. hope it helps!

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=l&q=&degree[]=2&fos=3&subject[]=350&subject[]=360&lang[]=2&lang[]=3&featureLangCourseAvailable=1&tyi[]=1&tyi[]=2&dur[]=8&dur[]=9&dur[]=10&dur[]=11&dur[]=12&dur[]=13&dur[]=14&dur[]=15&bgn[]=SW%2CS%2CPHD&bgn[]=SW%2CW%2CPHD&fee[]=0&sortBy=1&page=1&display=list

#ENJOY smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.