Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,696 members, 7,862,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

First Photo Of President Buhari With APC Governors In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Photo Of President Buhari With APC Governors In London (767 Views)

Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions / Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

First Photo Of President Buhari With APC Governors In London by ebubefavou: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Here's a photo of President Buhari dining with APC Governors in London. Also spotted with the President who has been on medical vacation for months now, is APC's National Chairman, John Oyegun. 

Saleh Shehu Ashaka, a Journalist attached to Voice of America wrote; 

"President Muhammad Buhari this afternoon received a delegation of APC Governors and leaders in Abuja House, London. First Photo in more than 2 Months."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/first-photos-president-buhari-apc-governors-london.html

Lalasticlala

Re: First Photo Of President Buhari With APC Governors In London by pat1612(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hmm.....
Re: First Photo Of President Buhari With APC Governors In London by felup: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
so what
Re: First Photo Of President Buhari With APC Governors In London by moshood521: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Baba dea cum houz....
I na wnt mk dis 9mobile cum cheat us ooo.....
Na crime fighter u b so me need u urgently....
I beg baba consider me...
Re: First Photo Of President Buhari With APC Governors In London by Mynd44: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2017

(1)

Photos From Pro Buhari Rally Today In Kaduna With El-Rufa'i / Governor Okorocha Blast Those Supporting Biafra. / Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6m Dress To Welcome First Lady Of Uganda (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.