Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Only In Aba: After The Flood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only In Aba: After The Flood (1747 Views)

Man Arrested In Aba After Facebook Post Criticising, Calling Buhari 'jubril' (pi / Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos / Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only In Aba: After The Flood by NoApology(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
One word for my Aba brothers grin

Re: Only In Aba: After The Flood by Thewrath(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
This happened in yorubaland.

13 Likes

Re: Only In Aba: After The Flood by Danzakidakura(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Baba why you de lie this is part of Lagos na

8 Likes

Re: Only In Aba: After The Flood by subtlemee(f): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
People are just circulating and recycling this picture to suit any news...soon Ghana will start using it
Re: Only In Aba: After The Flood by knowledgeable: 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thewrath:
This happened in yorubaland.

Yoruba Muslim cap spotted.

13 Likes

Re: Only In Aba: After The Flood by legislatively: 12:59am On Jul 24, 2017
That's Lagos, aba is relatively safe now, its surprising the flood didn't affect the area, shows something good is happening there.
Re: Only In Aba: After The Flood by nonsobaba: 2:30am On Jul 24, 2017
This is cameroon road, Aba. That town is a habitat for animals and need to be nuked.

1 Like

Re: Only In Aba: After The Flood by clarocuzioo(m): 7:02am On Jul 24, 2017
nonsobaba:
This is cameroon road, Aba. That town is a habitat for animals and need to be nuked.
Pls stop saying thrash here, theres no where in Cameroon road like this, I challenge you to name the address in Cameroon road, Cameroon road is among the roads planned by Sir Sam Onunaka Mbakwe, in as much as I agree with you that Aba is a mess environmentally, but please let us be factual in our comments

1 Like

Re: Only In Aba: After The Flood by lastcall: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2017
clarocuzioo:

Pls stop saying thrash here, theres no where in Cameroon road like this, I challenge you to name the address in Cameroon road, Cameroon road is among the roads planned by Sir Sam Onunaka Mbakwe, in as much as I agree with you that Aba is a mess environmentally, but please let us be factual in our comments
You get time sef
Re: Only In Aba: After The Flood by oganology33(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2017
Nigerians and adaptation.

Quick Adaptation: Our Blessing and Our Curse

(1) (Reply)

All Set As President Buhari Returns Back To Nigeria Today (photos) / Video Of The Nigerian Army Shooting Inside Nnamdi Kanu's Residence / Okorocha Compares Self With Amaechi, Says Buhari Has Been Unfair To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.