Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria - Politics (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria (85936 Views)

Nsukka Is The Largest City In Nigeria By Landmass / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Basic123: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
okway2:

This is nice.....businesses keeps sprinting up in Ibadan.

It would be nice to see an image of the building. Abi se won sese n build e ni?
Mutual Benefits commissions new
office in Ibadan
By Bankole Orimisan | 17 July 2017 | 4:04
am

In an effort to spread its services to customers
across the country, Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
has commissioned new office building in Onireke
Ibadan, Oyo State capital.

Speaking at the commissioning, Executive
Chairman, Boff and Company Insurance Brokers,
Babajide Olatunde-Agbeja described Mutual
Benefits Assurance Plc as one of the leading
insurance companies in Nigeria, in terms of
growth and expansion.

He said “A company that decided to build this kind
of edifice as its Regional Office; while so many
other insurance companies do not even have a
head office, shows that the company is forward
looking.

My advice to them is to keep challenging
themselves and strive to improve; because there is
nobody that can score 100 percent in business, so
they must improve.”

The Managing Director of Mutual Benefits
Assurance Plc, Segun Omosehin disclosed that the
organization in conjunction with KPMG has
embarked on a strategic roadmap; aimed at
repositioning the company for future opportunities
and challenges.

He said “This is a programme that will span a
period of five years and the whole essence of the
project is to take us to the number one position in
the Insurance industry.

This is anchored on four pillars namely: premium
generation, excellent service delivery,
transforming our people and culture in readiness
for leadership position and the final one is
operational efficiency; by relying more on
technology and improvement in all our ratios.”

“The uniqueness of Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
lies in the quality of the people that we parade
and the institution is at best represented by the
calibre of people put together. What makes us tick
really is quality of our people; we have qualified
professionals that cut across all the major
professions in the country, accountants, insurance
professionals, Lawyers, architects, all working
together as a team and giving us their best.”

“What we are doing today is to give a flavour of
what is to come from Mutual Benefits to our
customers in Ibadan and its environment, we want
them to have the idea of what we represent and
give a new taste of what we want our customers
to experience, the look and the feel.” Omosehin
said

https://m.guardian.ng/business-services/mutual-benefits-commissions-new-office-in-ibadan/

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deomelo: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Largest edible oil refinery in Sub-Saharan Africa launched in Ibadan.

The firm, Rom Oil Mills Limited, a subsidiary company of Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, is expected to refine crude palm kernel oil, crude palm oil and crude soybean oil into refined oil and distilled fatty acids.

Speaking at the ceremony, Ajimobi said the effect of the employment generation that the company would give the people of the state would be a reference point of his administration.

“This, indeed, is our idea of the so-called stomach infrastructure. We thank the management of the company for its trust and confidence in our state. You have indeed vindicated our stance,” he said.

The governor added that the cumulative effects of his administration’s developmental drive and consequent influx of investors into the state would result in employment generation and empowerment of the people.

According to him, the establishment of the firm, a-400 metric tonnes per day universal refinery is another testimony to his administration’s leadership and investors-baiting policies.

Ajimobi said, “This development is the dividend of the peaceful atmosphere which this administration brought back to the state at its inception as well as the enabling environment which had been attracting foreign investment. “The management of this company would never have invested their billions of naira in a violent-prone and dirty Oyo State of the past.”
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Basic123: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
deomelo:

Largest edible oil refinery in Sub-Saharan Africa launched in Ibadan.

deomelo,this deserves a separate thread in politics.Can you please do that!...thank you.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deomelo: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Basic123:

deomelo,this deserves a separate thread in politics.Can you please do that!...thank you.

Done.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
deomelo:

Done.. grin

Tag scholes0 odvanguard and me please
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deomelo: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
kn23h:

Tag scholes0 odvanguard and me please

Haters and bad bele people don move the thread to business sections grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deomelo: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2017

grin grin
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 6:38am On Sep 07, 2017
deomelo:

Haters and bad bele people don move the thread to business sections grin grin

As usual... grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Black Horse is a distinguished player in the Nigerian plastic sector. 100% Nigerian owned, Black Horse Plastics has been producing plastic household items, garden furniture, kitchenware, industrial products and packaging materials in Nigeria for over 25 years meeting the European and international Standards, located in old Lagos road Ibadan.

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Novartis cleansing services

Novartis Cleaning Services offers professional quality janitorial services for corporate (commercial) and domestic (consumer) demands. The first best way to create a first and lasting impression is through a clean environment. We do just that for you.

A Clean Business Can Increase Productivity
Your customers, tenants and employees deserve only the best when they come to your office. Novartis Cleaning Services is positioned in the commercial cleaning industry and stops at nothing to deliver unrivalled cleaning services to the people who matter most in your business.

Studies have shown that office cleanliness plays a vital role in productivity. Office desks contain more than 400 times the amount of germs as a bathroom toilet, germs that contribute to Nigerian workers taking an average of seven sick days per year. That number can be decreased by implementing a cleaning program that prevents germs from spreading.

When you have Novartis Cleaning Services as your outsourced partner, you receive:
• A superior and cleaner office building, from sparkling floors to sanitized restrooms
• Dedicated and experienced support to handle any cleaning challenge
• 24-hour operations support and measured inspections

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Vita Construction Ltd is building a Milk Factory for Oriental Food Industry. The project is located in Ibadan in the Oyo State and was completed in 2016.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2017

Greg Odutayo is a man who knows his profession, inside out. He spent over 22 years gaining top flight experience in the Film and Television industry, as a trained film & video director and manager. His career spanned companies like Ogilvy Benson & Mather (OBM Nigeria), SO & U (Saatchi & Saatchi), Bates Cosse (Nigeria) etc., before he decided to set up Royal Roots Communication Networks Limited.

Odutayo is an alumnus of the prestigious Owner Manager Programme of the Lagos Business School, Pan African University, Lagos. He has built a fully equipped, world class TV studio worth millions of naira, from scratch. The Royal Roots Studio is Nigeria's newest film and television studio complex. The studio is equipped with all the studio facilities needed to produce any genre of television show; be it reality shows, light entertainment, award winning situation comedy, factual drama, talk shows etc.

His TV production credits include - Bella’s Place, My Mum & I, Edge of Paradise, Deal or No Deal Nigeria, Tides Of Fate, House A-part, Global Cuisine etc.

Royal Roots has experienced creative minds, with a pulse on current trends, and diverse perspectives, drawn from different backgrounds. This has given the company a pool of talent, with which they can meet clients' diverse demands in production services, media production, marketing, and design and communication.

The firm also offers Events Management Services and a Brand Management System, whereby every programme/brand under management for clients, is handled by a brand manager working within a management cell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J2z1N3TlMI

Royal Roots Communications Network are also the owners of R2TV and now R2 92.9FM.

R2 92.9 FM was officially launched on Friday, November 11, 2016 in Ibadan, Oyo state, and is basically a youth-centred radio station targeted at both genders (male and female), between the ages 15 – 35 year old. The station is powered by youth talent and with a passion for youthfulness where youths are given a voice and a medium of expression. R2FM showcases light entertainment such as Fashion, Lifestyle, Music, Drama, Talk shows – discussions & debates, Sports, News – strictly entertainment news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Internationally recognized handbag manufacturer has businesses located in Ibadan

Femi Olayebi - The startup story of a Nigerian bespoke luxury handbag designer who has created a whole world of bags to global acclaim
In the competitive world of global accessory and handbag design, one Nigerian designer is making the world sit up and take notice, with her unique take on beautiful, bespoke, handcrafted pieces that celebrate the art of craftsmanship combined with a uniquely African touch. Femi Olayebi is talent personified and her great eye for design, together with a deep appreciation for African culture and textiles, has allowed her to create handbags and accessories that have a great story to tell and a wonderful visual appeal.

What does your company do?
My World of Bags is a design and manufacturing company which produces a beautiful range of handcrafted products - a bespoke, leather handbag and accessories line (FEMI HANDBAGS) and a more corporate line (myworldofbags) with products ranging from conference bags and folders to laptop bags and sleeves, tablet cases, and promotional gifts that are tailored to specific client needs. All our pieces are handcrafted at my mini facility in Ibadan, Nigeria, by a small team of craftsmen and women.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Chocboy’s Chocolates, made in Ibadan.

Have you started production in Ibadan?

ChocBoy: Yes, we started last November to be precise, for now we get our raw materials cocoa especially from large scale farmers and other cocoa plantations around the country, we have not started planting cocoa yet, because we are still looking for a large piece of land where we can start planting on large scale and use for production, but productions has started already, it’s a huge milestone for us though, because on the 26th December, 2015, we are offering a Nigerian made chocolate, we want people to have a taste and feel of it before it goes into the market. The chocolate industry is a very mechanized industry, because of the low funds available, we had to cut our cost, but mindful of the ability to produce quality chocolate that will compete with any chocolate in the world, comments have been positive so far.

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by victorDanladi: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
IBADAN CITY IS DEVELOPING VERY FAST!

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ccc basic123, kn23h, oxtonguy, okway, victordanladi, totit

Please can anyone of you recognize this factory, it's located along new ife road in IB. I saw it when navigating the satellite maps, I'm a kinda curious to know which company operates the factory.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 5:00am On Sep 10, 2017
Eastwalk:

Please can anyone of you recognize this factory, it's located along new ife road in IB. I saw it when navigating the satellite maps, I'm a kinda curious to know which company operates the factory.
Wow shocked shocked, it looks so huge and well kept, Anyway I don't live in IB so I have no idea wink wink
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 5:07am On Sep 10, 2017
Exclusive photos of IITA Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 5:15am On Sep 10, 2017
Photos credit- Social prefect

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 5:22am On Sep 10, 2017
More...

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 5:36am On Sep 10, 2017
A few more

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by totit: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2017
Eastwalk:

Nope!
laudate,maybe?
This is just amazing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Thanks mehnnn shocked shocked shocked
Wow!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by laudate: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
totit:
Nope!
laudate,maybe?
This is just amazing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Thanks mehnnn shocked shocked shocked
Wow!!!!!!!!
It is such a beautiful factory, but unfortunately I do not have any info., on it. Can anyone else help out? But wait first, who is that beautiful chic in those photographs? shocked

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by oloyesaso(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
I believe its the Nigerian breweries plant in Ibadan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by totit: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
laudate:

It is such a beautiful factory, but unfortunately I do not have any info., on it. Can anyone else help out? But wait first, who is that beautiful chic in those photographs? shocked

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by laudate: 12:56am On Sep 11, 2017
totit:

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin shocked

Why you dey laugh? You sabi the chic?
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Probz(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
laudate:

Does that mean you're done sleeping with your younger sister?
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by laudate: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Probz:
Does that mean you're done sleeping with your younger sister?
Obviously, that is what you normally do. Isn't that why you think everyone is like you? shocked You have started confessing your sins. Pls continue...
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
Eastwalk:

Unfortunately, I don't.

Belmot....
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Probz(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
laudate:

Obviously, that is what you normally do. Isn't that why you think everyone is like you? shocked You have started confessing your sins. Pls continue...

I heard your mama don birth you during her menopause. That might partly explain your sexual perversions.

Did you sleep with your mum too?
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by laudate: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Probz:
Probz, I heard your mama don birth you during her menopause. That might partly explain your sexual perversions, Probz.

Did you sleep with your mum too, Probz?

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Probz(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
How's that head trauma coming along? I heard the village witches conked your head on potopoto at your christening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (49) (Reply)

Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.