Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt (12672 Views)

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt.. True Facts / LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt / LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts —audit Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 24, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

You mean you don't see anything wrong with a university having 97 accounts? And refusal to allow audit of 22billion Naira? So you expect a responsible owner to keep pouring money down a sinkhole

Wee you keep quiet!!!!
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2017
hostine316:

That's the strategy they want to use now. So can't the school be opened why they carry out the auditing. Endtime government
Opening it will mean pumping money into the drain ...no!! Audit first !!

4 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Quality20(m): 7:23am On Jul 24, 2017
Many of these university administrators and unions are only after reaping off students and their parents so they won't want any holistic auditing so their secrets won't be discovered. Many of them use such reaped off monies to set up car importation businesses and others while some use such to build mansions and engage women for enjoyment/living big

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2017
hostine316:

Wee you keep quiet!!!!
Lolol make me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by ayanbaba2(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2017
fire on the mountain!

am in support of the two governments...

their account must be audited!

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Opening it will mean pumping money into the drain ...no!! Audit first !!

Imagine what you saying.. since your family members don't school or work there. Just keep quiet
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

You are a g.oat
yes i am a goat, not any different from the bitch that vomitted you out.

You know nothing, don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Lolol make me...

Lol grin. But try to be considerate enough.
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by 9jasave: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2017
durentchigozie:
Then? What's wrong? Did they loot your money to any of the accounts? Sharrrrap and open school for students
only Igbos reason this way. Are you one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by skedman(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=hostine316 post=58769905]This 2 useless governors should just get the children back school and stop giving filthy excuses. You never bothered to read this article but quick at conclusion.may be you did not know the meaning of audit.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by MadCow1: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

You mean you don't see anything wrong with a university having 97 accounts? And refusal to allow audit of 22billion Naira? So you expect a responsible owner to keep pouring money down a sinkhole

Leave them..

Same reason the FG went for the TSA system. Anybody that gets appointed to any ministry or parastatal will open a new account. The matters in this nation too many to solve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2017
ajokebelle:
God knows I feel frustrated.
Being in 400level for almost 2 years now.
I don't see them calling this strike off soon.

Terribly bad especially when your rent at folashade keeps accumulating

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by 9jasave: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2017
hostine316:

Imagine what you saying.. since your family members don't school or work there. Just keep quiet

Can you run your own company without proper audit? in as much as I condemn the strike. proper audit should be carried out and culprit punished to put and end to this. this is how to solve a perennial problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by ajokebelle(f): 7:42am On Jul 24, 2017
ULSHERLAN:

Terribly bad especially when your rent at folashade keeps accumulating
True, but I already moved out this year during the exami nation period.
You know me so well, may I know your name please?
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by 9jasave: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=ekestic1976 post=58770124][/quote]
Bros please which part of the country are you from.? Am just trying to affirm something
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Tayonic: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2017
ASUU and NASU should just shut it.
While it's condemnable to close a University for over a year, it's also barbaric for any public institution to be operating 67 bank accounts!
This is just plain desperation to embezzle money.
Anyway, ASUU and NASU have never been in support of proper accountability.

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Tayonic: 7:46am On Jul 24, 2017
9jasave:

Can you run your own company without proper audit? in as much as I condemn the strike. proper audit should be carried out and culprit punished to put and end to this. this is how to solve a perennial problem
I wonder o.
Government workers are more corrupt than anything.
They are even worse than our politicians.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by askjohnprosper: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2017
it is not government that close school. They went on strike. Now they should give account of monies received. This is looting going on in the school.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by topbollz(m): 7:52am On Jul 24, 2017
As much as I am pained with the experience and the excuse of State Government. Its most surprising too that a school managed by two states does not conduct standard periodic audit of the institutions account but saw it as a necessity now that they are called to responsibility. Hmmm... "Yeye dey Smell"

Let the right thing be done Open up the school so your generations progress too is not delayed because I know God is watching and will reward. Pay outstandings on grounds that Audit will be conducted immediately that is done and make it a policy to always conduct periodic Audit on the Accounts. Just because you are Government does not mean you should be irresponsible to the point of eventually calling for Privatisations. For the private sectors no be human being dey there?

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Beedude(m): 7:52am On Jul 24, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

U dey mind the guy. The way people think is becoming scary. As for lautech running 97 accounts I think yahoo yahoo runs deep in the school system at large

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by MrEdimulo82(m): 7:52am On Jul 24, 2017
9jasave:

Thanks bro. I really don't know why Nigerians don't think....you want solution, one of the solution is balancing acct of an institution owned by two states, how is dt hard to understand. That the sed administration chased out d auditors is clear there's hidden agenda and trust me, if we are sincere abt fighting corruption FG shld beam light on the civil service, schools and maybe churches sef.... angry grin grin angry grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Olibboy: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2017
ajokebelle:
God knows I feel frustrated.
Being in 400level for almost 2 years now.
I don't see them calling this strike off soon.
I get a stuff for you don't just stay home.
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Beedude(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2017
hostine316:

People like u are the reason why this country is doom.. Reasoning with sentiment

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2017
durentchigozie:
yes i am a goat, not any different from the bitch that vomitted you out.

You know nothing, don't quote me again
I will quote you. Just to let you know that you are a goat.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Anikulhapo(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2017
Aregbe and Ajimobi should stop deceiving Nigerians, nobody is against any auditing, it is the same panel that recommended the auditing that said the Governors must pay 1.8billion naira before auditing starts so as to enable the workers to resume abi KPMG wan audit empty school ni?
Moreover, KPMG and the government are yet to agree on the auditing as per fees
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Anikulhapo(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2017
MrEdimulo82:

Thanks bro. I really don't know why Nigerians don't think....you want solution, one of the solution is balancing acct of an institution owned by two states, how is dt hard to understand. That the sed administration chased out d auditors is clear there's hidden agenda and trust me, if we are sincere abt fighting corruption FG shld beam light on the civil service, schools and maybe churches sef.... angry grin grin angry grin grin

Have u been to the school? Osun state government is just looking for excuses, is it the workers who are on strike and are at home that will chase auditors away from the school? Moreover, the panel recommended that the government must pay 1.8billion so as to allow the workers to resume b4 auditing abi na empty school dey wan audit ni?
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by LoveJesus87(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2017
Babtunz:
Shoro Niyen
She is part of the looters that's why
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by LoveJesus87(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2017
Beyhiodie:
and so what?
Looters spotted
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by ajokebelle(f): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2017
Olibboy:
I get a stuff for you don't just stay home.
What stuff?
I'm interested
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by ddeola: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2017
Mr. governor of Osun state, what has that got to do with YOUR FAILURE to fund the university for 10 months ? (THIS IS THE QUESTION NIGERIANS MUST ASK THESE LIARS IN GOVERNMENT HOUSE)

We must not allow them DIVERT OUR ATTENTION FROM THEIR FAILURE TO FUND THE UNIVERSITY.

I am a proud Ladokite for life and I can explain to anyone who cares to know that the school does not run a single account for administrative purpose. Osun state government should audit the account they fund if they are in doubt and stop dragging the entire Lautech community back as if there is fraud somewhere. NO EXCUSES MR. GOVERNOR !

In 100L, I paid my school fees into First Bank
In my 200L, I think it was ...
In my 300L, UBA
In my 400L, Union Bank
In my 500L,...
Etc,

Am not sure anymore because it's been a while. And considering the aggressiveness of banking in Nigeria, the university will have different bank accounts for different administrative purpose (This is common sense)

There is Lautech press, development projects, staff salaries, etc

Mr. governor, please be responsible and face your duties, STOP playing politics with the future of our youths or else ONE DAY, THE CENTRE WILL NO LONGER HOLD AND YOU AND YOUR OFFICIALS WILL FACE THE MUSIC.
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by farem: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2017
hostine316:

I appreciate your situation, but we can't spare the now to sacrifice unborn generation.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Kobicove(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2017
The school has 97 bank accounts?

A lot of mines that should go the school goes into private pockets, that's for sure undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia State University Graduates 4,447, Records 15 First Class / 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students / Age Limit For Varsity Admissions Backward - Punch Editorial Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.