Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt (12670 Views)

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt.. True Facts / LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt / LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts —audit Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Bigsteveg(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
hostine316:

So tell me why they cannot pay before audit. The problem of not paying salaries has nothing to do with audit. I think you are the illiterate here because you don't know what is going on in that school called Lautech.
Am a product of LAUTECH, before u start saying rubbish. Uniosun funds itself from it's IGR and has a population of about 11000 students while LAUTECH has about 34000 students.
How much is the school is making? to what extent can the school fund itself and how much the govts can add to support? Simple
Anything after this, govt says no
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by bashydemy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Beyhiodie:
and so what?

97 account for what? OMG no wonder they are home, Them don loot the school money finish without remiting anything to the Govt..
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by bashydemy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
hostine316:
This 2 useless governors should just get the children back school and stop giving filthy excuses. embarassed

Oga face your state, Sanity have to be brought back to the school first, So they have been milking the state Govts since..
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by bashydemy(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
durentchigozie:
Then? What's wrong? Did they loot your money to any of the accounts? Sharrrrap and open school for students

Go back and read the write ups flatie..
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Olibboy: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
ajokebelle:

What stuff?
I'm interested
chat me on whatsapp xxxxxxx
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Bigsteveg(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
hostine316:

"Govt said we will pay after auditing your account, let's know how much u make and what needs to be added" Which of the government? Oyo or osun? Let me tell you something, 2 Masters can't rule at thesame time. What Lautech is facing until today is ownership problem. A lecturer in the university once told me that until Lautech is fully handed over to Oyo, the school will never know Peace. Now take a look a look at what is happening, Lautech students know too well that osun contributed more to the problem today. Forget about auditing, those are just filthy excuses. The really problem is not even auditing but ownership.

I pray God Intervenes for the students especially my friends studying medicine. Will you believe if I tell that medical students who got admitted into Lautech since 2008 are still yet to Graduate? My friends even told me even if they resume they still have about a year and half to go? Imagine that? Inagine you had a family member who has been in school since 2008, how will you feel? . God bless Lautech, God bless Nigeria

First of all, am a product of that great institution called LAUTECH. And also I still have families who are still in school and are affected.
Firstly, the issue of ownership is not really the issue, ownership tussle started during Akaka/Oyinlola time and it was settled. Osun state has Uniosun and with it's limited IGR it can't maintain another uni. But in this case, Oyo state govt is not ready to be committed to the school alone now. I may agree that Oyo state is trying it's part, they are still not doing enough. Both sides; LAUTECH and both govts are to blame. The school is also hiding something.

When I was in school, this issue of corruption has being on and I remembered Akala sacking some then. Imagining ICT director a civil servant buying a 150million naira house in bodija ibadan and also owing a hotel and so on.

Uniosun has about 11 thousand students and fund itself with it's IGR, LAUTECH has about 34 thousand students and can run successfully. The govt is saying let's know how much u make and how much the Govt will support with. Simple

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bigsteveg:

First of all, am a product of that great institution called LAUTECH. And also I still have families who are still in school and are affected.
Firstly, the issue of ownership is not really the issue, ownership tussle started during Akaka/Oyinlola time and it was settled. Osun state has Uniosun and with it's limited IGR it can't maintain another uni. But in this case, Oyo state govt is not ready to be committed to the school alone now. I may agree that Oyo state is trying it's part, they are still not doing enough. Both sides; LAUTECH and both govts are to blame. The school is also hiding something.

When I was in school, this issue of corruption has being on and I remembered Akala sacking some then. Imagining ICT director a civil servant buying a 150million naira house in bodija ibadan and also owing a hotel and so on.

Uniosun has about 11 thousand students and fund itself with it's IGR, LAUTECH has about 34 thousand students and can run successfully. The govt is saying let's know how much u make and how much the Govt will support with. Simple

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by speeder(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

You mean you don't see anything wrong with a university having 97 accounts? And refusal to allow audit of 22billion Naira? So you expect a responsible owner to keep pouring money down a sinkhole
That governor is a liar. He's just making things up to rationalise why LAUTEC has been on shot down for 10 months+
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by topbollz(m): 6:44am On Aug 25, 2017
Bigsteveg:

What you just type here is contradictory, don't talk like an illiterate. How on earth will they pay before auditing. Haba

Numb Skull. What correlation has their salaries got to do with Audit. So in your reality if they are auditing your company they don't pay your salaries shey? Go to school bro
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Bigsteveg(m): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2017
topbollz:

Numb Skull. What correlation has their salaries got to do with Audit. So in your reality if they are auditing your company they don't pay your salaries shey? Go to school bro
Something is obviously Wong with your fish brain, have u no manners at all? You are a master foool. You should have being thrown away in a pit after your birth.
You quoted me just to insult me, hell descend on you. Can't you make a point without abusing me.

FYI, I graduated from LAUTECH like 6 years ago, so mind your business.

Your low brain did not allow you get the message well, the governors Said the school should start financing itself and that include paying of salaries. After auditing, they will know how much is on ground, how much the school makes and how much the school needs to run on and also more importantly how much the state governors need to add if possible.
If auditing is not done, tell me how the above paragraph will be possible. So who did not go to school now.
Be guided, you are hereby warned.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by topbollz(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Something is obviously Wong with your fish brain, have u no manners at all? You are a master foool. You should have being thrown away in a pit after your birth.
You quoted me just to insult me, hell descend on you. Can't you make a point without abusing me.

FYI, I graduated from LAUTECH like 6 years ago, so mind your business.

Your low brain did not allow you get the message well, the governors Said the school should start financing itself and that include paying of salaries. After auditing, they will know how much is on ground, how much the school makes and how much the school needs to run on and also more importantly how much the state governors need to add if possible.
If auditing is not done, tell me how the above paragraph will be possible. So who did not go to school now.
Be guided, you are hereby warned.

So that's why you blindly make comments shey. 6 years ago and you are flexing muscles. Lol

If you comment came with Golden Touch you wouldn't have received a fish brain response.

Answer my Question: Is it true ? And besides if state gives that excuse its an excuse it not a cogent reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan: 2015/2016 Post-jamb And Direct Entry Updates / Abia State University Graduates 4,447, Records 15 First Class / 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.