Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt (12676 Views)

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt.. True Facts / LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt / LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts —audit Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by jhurney(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

If na my school I will close it forever if it remains a money pit without accountability
Ori e ti buru!!! oloriburuku, ma shanfani. Oloshi
spitting gibberish here and there, fool.
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Bigsteveg(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

If na my school I will close it forever if it remains a money pit without accountability
Neither of the governors closed the school. The school union made it clear that they are not ready to return to class if government can't settle them and pay them their outstanding benefits. Govt said we will pay after auditing your account, let's know how much u make abd what needs to be added. The school said no.

Both parties are to blame, but y is the school refusing to be audited.
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Bigsteveg(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2017
thoollz:
Na which kind govt b dis? These guys are not willing to pay anything, they r jyst wasting time by claiming all sorts, moat of d accounts mentioned are not even in existence again. The osun state govt specifically said that they don't have a single dime to pay when visited by parents. The idiot of a governor said during his days they went on strike, so why should we b an exception.

I SMH for those hoping that Nigeria will get better.
Neither of the governors closed the school. The school union made it clear that they are not ready to return to class if government can't settle them and pay them their outstanding benefits. Govt said we will pay after auditing your account, let's know how much u make abd what needs to be added. The school said no.

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Bigsteveg(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2017
durentchigozie:
Then? What's wrong? Did they loot your money to any of the accounts? Sharrrrap and open school for students

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Bigsteveg(m): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2017
hostine316:

That's the strategy they want to use now. So can't the school be opened why they carry out the auditing. Endtime government

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Bigsteveg(m): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2017
durentchigozie:
Then? What's wrong? Did they loot your money to any of the accounts? Sharrrrap and open school for students

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by adelekeaka: 8:42am On Jul 24, 2017
These two governors keep giving excuses for failing electorates.
Who opens account for an organisation/institution? The unions of such or the management/governing council? The latter is responsible for opening accounts.
Who constitutes/appoints the management and governing council? The visitor does.
The two governors should be responsible for once. It should be on record that unions didn't open the 97 bank accounts but their constituted authorities did.
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by czarmide(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

You mean you don't see anything wrong with a university having 97 accounts? respoAnd refusal to allow audit of 22billion Naira? So you expect a responsible owner to keep pouring money down a sinkhole

Corruption start from the mind.Imagine someone seeing nothing wrong for a university to have 97 accounts. Everytime we will be blaming government. Fine ,government has their owm lapses.What happen to our civic and social responsibility role as a citizen..Labour union roles are mearnt to protect the right of the workers and not to frustrate Government effort. If government says the starting point to the issue on ground is to audit the school .Why are they using union to block the auditors.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Bigsteveg(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2017
topbollz:
As much as I am pained with the experience and the excuse of State Government. Its most surprising too that a school managed by two states does not conduct standard periodic audit of the institutions account but saw it as a necessity now that they are called to responsibility. Hmmm... "Yeye dey Smell"

Let the right thing be done Open up the school so your generations progress too is not delayed because I know God is watching and will reward. Pay outstandings on grounds that Audit will be conducted immediately that is done and make it a policy to always conduct periodic Audit on the Accounts. Just because you are Government does not mean you should be irresponsible to the point of eventually calling for Privatisations. For the private sectors no be human being dey there?

What you just type here is contradictory, don't talk like an illiterate. How on earth will they pay before auditing. Haba
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by MrEdimulo82(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2017
Anikulhapo:

Have u been to the school? Osun state government is just looking for excuses, is it the workers who are on strike and are at home that will chase auditors away from the school? Moreover, the panel recommended that the government must pay 1.8billion so as to allow the workers to resume b4 auditing abi na empty school dey wan audit ni?

Your question have I been to the same school? No. Your statement abt the panel recommendation to pay N1.8 billion for? And to audit what when make such payment. To me something is not adding up and I'm not clear ad to who is making excuses: the government or the said pple meant to be scrutinized cos it only makes sense that the audit would be frustrated based on logic.....
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by salesforce: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2017
For real
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Anikulhapo(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2017
MrEdimulo82:

Your question have I been to the same school? No. Your statement abt the panel recommendation to pay N1.8 billion for? And to audit what when make such payment. To me something is not adding up and I'm not clear ad to who is making excuses: the government or the said pple meant to be scrutinized cos it only makes sense that the audit would be frustrated based on logic.....

The Governors constituted the Wole Olanipekun led panel to proffer solution to the problem, the panel released a white paper report stating the visitors should pay #1.8billion out of the outstanding salaries so that the workers will resume and then, the visitors should audit the school's account but the Governors are insisting on auditing without any hope of payment

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by shevy878: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2017
hostine316:
This 2 useless governors should just get the children back school and stop giving filthy excuses. embarassed
what are you saying cant you read.
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by olajizz01(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2017
ddeola:
Mr. governor of Osun state, what has that got to do with YOUR FAILURE to fund the university for 10 months ? (THIS IS THE QUESTION NIGERIANS MUST ASK THESE LIARS IN GOVERNMENT HOUSE)

We must not allow them DIVERT OUR ATTENTION FROM THEIR FAILURE TO FUND THE UNIVERSITY.

I am a proud Ladokite for life and I can explain to anyone who cares to know that the school does not run a single account for administrative purpose. Osun state government should audit the account they fund if they are in doubt and stop dragging the entire Lautech community back as if there is fraud somewhere. NO EXCUSES MR. GOVERNOR !

In 100L, I paid my school fees into First Bank
In my 200L, I think it was ...
In my 300L, UBA
In my 400L, Union Bank
In my 500L,...
Etc,

Am not sure anymore because it's been a while. And considering the aggressiveness of banking in Nigeria, the university will have different bank accounts for different administrative purpose (This is common sense)

There is Lautech press, development projects, staff salaries, etc

Mr. governor, please be responsible and face your duties, STOP playing politics with the future of our youths or else ONE DAY, THE CENTRE WILL NO LONGER HOLD AND YOU AND YOUR OFFICIALS WILL FACE THE MUSIC.

For a school to be operating 97 different accts is a pure corruption,the management should allows the auduting firm to do their job,afterward,the result will determine whether or not the govts of the two states should disburse their own percents to the institution. U see,in kwara state owned institions,the institutions are responsible for certain percents amount to funds for the payment of salaries and other projects and the percent was not less than 60 around 2010 when i was in one of their institution.i even knew some roads within the school tarred by the then management of the institution,no govt is willing to dump their meagre allocation/IGR to the pit nowaday.
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by ifa98(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

You mean you don't see anything wrong with a university having 97 accounts? And refusal to allow audit of 22billion Naira? So you expect a responsible owner to keep pouring money down a sinkhole
As much as there is a lot that is wrong with having several account, the question that need to be ask is How many account was Osun State running before the mandatory TSA. People need to know that the states are only shying away from their responsibilities and they have resulted into cheap blackmail and propaganda. The basic fact remains that nobody stopped KPMG from doing the auditing. KPMG refuses to audit simply because the owner state have not done their part of the agreement with the firm.
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by NicoBaba(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2017
ajokebelle:
God knows I feel frustrated.
Being in 400level for almost 2 years now.
I don't see them calling this strike off soon.
Don't lose hope let see wat August has in store for us dear.
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by tonguengineer(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2017
GMBuhari:
So only Lautech has 97 accounts

why won't there be problems with financing and administration

but wait , how did Lautech do their BVN ? dem carry school go bank ? grin grin grin grin grin
Werey rey oooo
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by delishpot: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

You mean you don't see anything wrong with a university having 97 accounts? And refusal to allow audit of 22billion Naira? So you expect a responsible owner to keep pouring money down a sinkhole

Corruption is in the blood of most Nigerians. They cry wolf only when they are not the ones stealing the money
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by adeoluphilips: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2017
RE: LAUTECH UNIONS SUIT AGAINST FORENSIC AUDITING SHOCKING, ILL-CONCEIVED: ANOTHER LIE AND DIVERSIONARY
The Joint Action Committee of Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities (SSANU) and Non Academic Staff Union (NASU) LAUTECH Ogbomoso attention had been drawn to a devastating publication by the Osun state commissioner for information and strategy that the University unions suit the governments to stop the almighty forensic auditing of the University accounts as being recommended by the visitation panel set up to investigate and find lasting solution to the crisis that has crippled the institution.
The Joint Action Committee resolved to reply and make rejoinder to the misrepresentation of facts and blatant falsehood being peddled by the government agents in order to put the record straight so that the public will be opportuned to base their judgement and sympathy on the fact of the issue rather than the lies and cheap propaganda being sponsored by the same government that announced publicly recently that is incapacitated financially but turn around now to inform the public that the unions were holding his hands to do the needful. What a turn of event!
Firstly, we want to remind the government and the public that Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH Ogbomoso was a creation of law therefore the law that established the University had expressly stipulated the roles and functions of each of its organs, the roles and functions of the visitors (Oyo and Osun Governments) inclusive.
Based on the foregoing, the law of the University does not allow any of its organs to usurp and intervene on the powers and functions that do not belong to it, the visitors inclusive. Meanwhile, the University law empowers the Governing Council to appoint the external auditor to audit the University accounts and finances not the visitors (Oyo and Osun state Governments) and anything short of this is purely an act of rascality and abuse of power of office which is against the principle of rule of law and integrity. You may wish to refer to section 8 sub section 4 of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Law of 1990 as amended for further confirmation.
In addition to the above, the recommendation of the visitation panel led by respectful SAN, Chief Wole Olanipekun also clarified this issue in the main report of the panel, VOL.I, page 89. The panel agreed in consonance with the provision of the University law as stated above that appointment of an external auditor to audit the University finances should be done by the LAUTECH Governing Council. So, where did Mr. Commissioner for information and strategy in Osun state got his information?
Arising from the above provision of the University law and the recommendation of the visitation panel, the Joint Action Committee of SSANU and NASU LAUTECH Branch approached the state High Court, Ogbomoso Judicial Division, when it was clearly manifested and seen that the two owners states governments were hell bent on usurped, disobeyed and disregarded the simple provision of the University law, for interpretation of the said provision so that the University autonomy through its Edict would not be eroded by the actions of the two owners state governments. Why the crying!
Thank you
JOINT ACTION COMMITTEE, LAUTECH OGBOMOSO
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2017
shevy878:
what are you saying cant you read.

What the hell are you saying too? If not for the ignorance on the part of the government, why did they not carry out the audit long before now. Until now, why have the ownership of Lautech not been handed to oyo government? I'm a graduate of Lautech and I know what that school have been facing for long. So just keep the mouth shot. Lautech students will understand this topic better.
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Johnnyessence(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2017
farem:
LAUTECH operates 97 different accounts, Unions’ suit against forensic auditing shocking – Osun Govt
ON July 23, 20179:10 PM/IN
News/ BY Tony/ Comments
The Osun State Government has expressed shock over the suit filed by the joint unions of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) to stop the auditing of the university’s accounts, as recommended by the visitation panel set up to investigate and find lasting solution to the crisis that has crippled the institution, saying LAUTECH operates 97 different accounts.
The government called on parents, students and other stakeholders to prevail and plead with the unions to stop frustrating sincere steps of owner governments to get LAUTECH back on track, saying it was not happy and uncomfortable with the prolonged strike that has kept the Nigeria’s future leaders at home.
Osun State Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr. Adelani Baderinwa, in a press statement on Sunday, said the state government found it shocking, unheard of and counter-productive, the suit filed by the unions at the Oyo State High Court.

Baderinwa explained that the auditing of the LAUTECH, Ogbomoso accounts was recommended by the Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN) led visitation panel, and the two owner states had appointed a reputable accounting firm, KPMG firm to do the job.
LAUTECH

He added that the LAUTECH unions, apart from chasing out the KPMG workers in the university, have persistently been working against the recommendation of the Olanipekun panel, except where the owner states are asked to raise fund.
The commissioner who noted that the owner states eager to resolve issues involved in the institution’s crisis urged the unions to be sincere and support the owner states in their bid to get the school back on track, describing the suit by the unions as unpatriotic and ill-conceived.
According to Baderinwa, contrary to submission by the unions, the owner states have effective contractual agreement with KPMG on the forensic auditing job.
He also explained that, contrary to Nigeria Senate’s assumption, there is no crisis as to the ownership of LAUTECH, maintaining that the Supreme Court has clearly stated the owners as Osun and Oyo states according to a 2012 judgment of the apex court.
Baderinwa said: “The last time LAUTECH accounts were audited was in 2012, and a sum of N400 million was in question then. LAUTECH has 97 different accounts at this time of Treasury Single Account policy. The Wole Olanipekun panel recommended auditing of the university’s accounts as a way to address the crisis holistically.
“The Osun and Oyo states entered into effective contractual agreement with KPMG, a reputable auditing firm. KPMG workers were harassed and chased out of the university by the unions. The unions have also gone to court to stop the forensic auditing as directed by the visitor of the institution.
“It worths noting that the two owner states have committed a total sum of N13.626Billion to the University since 2011 aside over N10 Billion that has come to the University as TETFUND and NEEDS as well as over N12 Billion declared as IGR for about 5 years now and we deserve every right to find out the way the money was spent.
“We wonder what the unions stand to gain by approaching court to stop the auditing. Do they have something to hide? How could they militate against a genuine and transparent move to get LAUTECH out of the unpleasant situation? We make bold to say that the unions’ action is unbecoming of a group of academicians and patriotic workers of the university. We appeal to them to give peace a chance"

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/lautech-operates-97-different-accounts-unions-suit-forensic-auditing-shocking-osun-govt/
this is another propaganda of lies that's been perpetuated by the state of osun government. Since two years ago am asking why didn't they carry out the audit report before hmmmm. What am just seeing here is mere lies and Apc propaganda. Last year when the strike was long they didn't issue any statement on the audit account and now they are coming with the audit account. I think this government aren't ready to pay the lautech workers their salaries. And the more they prolong their strike the more they will pay these lecturers. So who's now suffering here it is the students that's suffering hard on this strike. The two state governors aren't ready to fulfil their full obligations to pay the lautech workers salaries. This is bad from the Apc government. Lautech that was once the best state university before has been ground to zero level.
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2017
Beedude:

People like u are the reason why this country is doom.. Reasoning with sentiment

What stupid sentiment are you talking about here? A school has been closed more than a year and you say this shit. Why did they not audit the school before now. Students are suffering and you are talking nonsense. I repeat my statement "if you are not an x-student or present student of the Lautech, just shot the hell up. You don't understand anything.
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2017
Johnnyessence:
this is another propaganda of lies that's been perpetuated by the state of osun government. Since two years ago am asking why didn't they carry out the audit report before hmmmm. What am just seeing here is mere lies and Apc propaganda. Last year when the strike was long they didn't issue any statement on the audit account and now they are coming with the audit account. I think this government aren't ready to pay the lautech workers their salaries. And the more they prolong their strike the more they will pay these lecturers. So who's now suffering here it is the students that's suffering hard on this strike. The two state governors aren't ready to fulfil their full obligations to pay the lautech workers salaries. This is bad from the Apc government. Lautech that was once the best state university before has been ground to zero level.

God bless you for this. I'm pretty sure you're well enlightened about the ordeal Lautech have been passing through all these years. Some idiots just saying nonsense on this topic.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2017
Bigsteveg:

"Govt said we will pay after auditing your account, let's know how much u make and what needs to be added" Which of the government? Oyo or osun? Let me tell you something, 2 Masters can't rule at thesame time. What Lautech is facing until today is ownership problem. A lecturer in the university once told me that until Lautech is fully handed over to Oyo, the school will never know Peace. Now take a look a look at what is happening, Lautech students know too well that osun contributed more to the problem today. Forget about auditing, those are just filthy excuses. The really problem is not even auditing but ownership.

I pray God Intervenes for the students especially my friends studying medicine. Will you believe if I tell that medical students who got admitted into Lautech since 2008 are still yet to Graduate? My friends even told me even if they resume they still have about a year and half to go? Imagine that? Inagine you had a family member who has been in school since 2008, how will you feel? . God bless Lautech, God bless Nigeria
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by teepain: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2017
thoollz:
Na which kind govt b dis? These guys are not willing to pay anything, they r jyst wasting time by claiming all sorts, moat of d accounts mentioned are not even in existence again. The osun state govt specifically said that they don't have a single dime to pay when visited by parents. The idiot of a governor said during his days they went on strike, so why should we b an exception.

I SMH for those hoping that Nigeria will get better.

The union said they are not preventing them from auditing the school's accounts. Everything said up there is nothing but a lie

My brother LAUTECH's management is a disgrace and I say that with all sense of responsibility.

LAUTECH generates one of the highest sums from her Postgraduate programs using all manner of centres. They never release results on time playing all manner of games with the funds generated from the programs.

I will write about the plight of some ex students of the post graduate school who have not been given their results after 8 years.

The corruption in that place is endemic.
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by teepain: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2017
hostine316:

God bless you for this. I'm pretty sure you're well enlightened about the ordeal Lautech have been passing through all these years. Some idiots just saying nonsense on this topic.

It is pathetic that students are suffering from the actions of few greedy ones.

Management of LAUTECH can't be exculpated from the issues the school has.

This is not the university that the pioneers from O.A.U dreamt of; from Prof Oke (Pioneer VC) to Late Prof. Ayeni.

The Alumni association is not helping matters because some of the excos of the Alumni association are part of management in Lautech today.

The management needs to sit up. They can't be collecting money from government and be shouting autonomy when it comes to probity.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Beedude(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
hostine316:

What stupid sentiment are you talking about here? A school has been closed more than a year and you say this shit. Why did they not audit the school before now. Students are suffering and you are talking nonsense. I repeat my statement "if you are not an x-student or present student of the Lautech, just shot the hell up. You don't understand anything.
FYI I graduated from the said school in 2010. Probably u were still in JSS 3 then. I just think having 97 account is dubious to start with. And as for the govt they left it too late. But still we all know things should be set straight to find a lasting solution. How can u expect a person that finance a company not carry out audit ? If the workers don't av anything hidden dey should allow it . If dey don't allow the audit and the school re-opens , dey will still go on strike. Just think and reason for once my nigga, it cost u nothing. Reasoning isnt expensive unless u are lazy or moved by sentiment and emotions. Peace
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by mechanics(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
it seems the unions have skeleton in their cupboard.
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Beedude:

FYI I graduated from the said school in 2010. Probably u were still in JSS 3 then. I just think having 97 account is dubious to start with. And as for the govt they left it too late. But still we all know things should be set straight to find a lasting solution. How can u expect a person that finance a company not carry out audit ? If the workers don't av anything hidden dey should allow it . If dey don't allow the audit and the school re-opens , dey will still go on strike. Just think and reason for once my nigga, it cost u nothing. Reasoning isnt expensive unless u are lazy or moved by sentiment and emotions. Peace

How many years did you spend in Lautech? Forget about sentiments here, I've been out of Lautech for quite some time now and I have no business there. Do you really think this audit they are all glamoring at is the solution to that school? What I'm just after is that whatever they are doing (be it government or school management), they should call the students back to school. What do we expect, when 2 elephants fights, the ground suffers it. It is just a pity that the problem has gotten even out of hand and the students are really suffering. I pray for Lautech anyway.
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bigsteveg:

What you just type here is contradictory, don't talk like an illiterate. How on earth will they pay before auditing. Haba

So tell me why they cannot pay before audit. The problem of not paying salaries has nothing to do with audit. I think you are the illiterate here because you don't know what is going on in that school called Lautech.
Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by Beedude(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
hostine316:

How many years did you spend in Lautech? Forget about sentiments here, I've been out of Lautech for quite some time now and I have no business there. Do you really think this audit they are all glamoring at is the solution to that school? What I'm just after is that whatever they are doing (be it government or school management), they should call the students back to school. What do we expect, when 2 elephants fights, the ground suffers it. It is just a pity that the problem has gotten even out of hand and the students are really suffering. I pray for Lautech anyway.
I get ur point. And I also pity the students. But if the student are called back without finding a lasting solution its back to square one. So Wats the point calling the student back and won't complete a session before anoda strike happen ? Am not saying auditing the schools account is the solution. But if the govt that run the school want that before dey can attend to the school's problem let them do it. Unless the lecturers are scared and are the main source of the problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / The Nigeria Police Secondary Schools Form / University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.