Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 (116480 Views)

Business Competition / YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by hassanyus581: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
Will a project whose budget cost more than 10m be funded by youwin? Since they give a maximum funding of 10m.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
Embaszy:
The latest development is to get your bankable business plan ready.

Over Sabi.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by MakTaj: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
hassanyus581:
Will a project whose budget cost more than 10m be funded by youwin? Since they give a maximum funding of 10m.

Is there an official statement supporting the ceiling funding of 10million?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Embaszy(m): 6:01am On Feb 26, 2018
ayusco85:

Over Sabi.
what is over Sabi in getting your bankable business plan ready?
It's evidenced that you are not well cultured and mannered.
It's better you keep quite or response in a matured way
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by jayned: 7:24am On Feb 26, 2018
Embaszy:

I also feel Ayusco can be rude atimes.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2018
jayned:

When he was doing it to me,nobody cautioned or called him to order.It is now ur turn.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2018
Embaszy:

Just say you don't know, stop spreading false information or hearsay.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 9:47am On Feb 26, 2018
ENOCHEUNICE:
When he was doing it to me,nobody cautioned or called him to order.It is now ur turn.

You clearly are too sensitive. Will just avoid mentioning Ur moniker. Information is power, people shld be mindful of the information they drop on this thread.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2018
jayned:

Clearly u don't know what being rude means.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Lauris: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
please, are we presenting our CAC certificate for our business during the in-house training?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lauris:
please, are we presenting our CAC certificate for our business during the in-house training?
I don't think it is necessary at this stage but ur coy has to be registered b4 d disbursement cos u will be asigned to a designated bank for ur coy account opening.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Embaszy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ayusco85 you need to be guided. This is an indication that not all certified graduates are qualified. Most times you need to compose your message and read it to yourself before submitting it here. Or better still you read it out to your siblings before you submit it.
Even if you are the only child of your parent you need to read it to your parent before submitting it here. I want to believe some people here are in position of either brother or sister to your parent
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
ayusco85:

You clearly are too sensitive. Will just avoid mentioning Ur moniker. Information is power, people shld be mindful of the information they drop on this thread.
U don't treat someone u vn't seen but heard or read his/her comment with levity .Courtesy demands that you accord them respect cos u never can tell who they are.Pls learn cos we learn everyday

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Embaszy:
Ayusco85 you need to be guided. This is an indication that not all certified graduates are qualified. Most times you need to compose your message and read it to yourself before submitting it here. Or better still you read it out to your siblings before you submit it.
Even if you are the only child of your parent you need to read it to your parent before submitting it here. I want to believe some people here are in position of either brother or sister to your parent

You are too sensitive. Have a nice day Mr
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Segzylomo4u: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
Pls be informed that this platform is not for exchange of words or a blame game platform. I will appreciate we all conduct ourselves in most acceptable manner. To Mr Embaszy, I expect not to see ur response in the way it was put together against ayusco. All our posts from henceforth be objective not subjective towards knowledge sharing, problem solving/ information from a confirmed source with fact and figures to defend such info dessimination. To Mr Ayusco please be guided as we never can know where you will meet the person u offend on this platform. It is to the interest of avoiding conflict that you ignore post that might aggrevate ur anger or worry.

After youwin connect mastered class training and submission of business plan what next? This answer should be personal gearing to a sustainable start up or expansion of existing business.

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by kobosmalls: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Embaszy:
Come on shut up there.
You be over sabi.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Embaszy(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
kobosmalls:

Come on shut up there.
You be over sabi.
see this wounded lion. Your life is in danger without God!
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Eticheddaz(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
ayusco85:

It's like going for a job interview. They not supposed to IMO
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Segzylomo4u: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
For those who need professional input towards achieving bankable business plan prior or after masterclass training, kindly contact us via cmsealinternationallimited@gmail.com +2347015531601.

We want to use this medium to thank those who have contacted us before now via email address and phone call as well as those who are currently patronizing us . We aspire to serve you beyond satisfaction. However, we urge those who are currently working on our bankable business plan template earlier sent to them for their input should please quickly do so as to review the plan prior inclass training.

Thanks for your patronages.

Cmseal Team
For CMSEAL INT'L LTD
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by kobosmalls: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2018
Segzylomo4u:
For those who need professional input towards achieving bankable business plan prior or after masterclass training, kindly contact us via cmsealinternationallimited@gmail.com +2347015531601.

We want to use this medium to thank those who have contacted us before now via email address and phone call as well as those who are currently patronizing us . We aspire to serve you beyond satisfaction. However, we urge those who are currently working on our bankable business plan template earlier sent to them for their input should please quickly do so as to review the plan prior inclass training.

Thanks for your patronages.

Cmseal Team
For CMSEAL INT'L LTD

Cost?
Can you guaranty the protection of our intellectual property?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by kobosmalls: 12:15am On Mar 03, 2018
Embaszy:
see this wounded lion. Your life is in danger without God!

You need the sand people living in my shoes. Otherwise, you are doomed. You will burn forever in an eternal fire if you dont accept the sand monsters as your lord and saviour. You have just 3 days according to the shoe book of dog chapter 2 vs 23 to confess your sins and submit your sisters virginity to me for proper humping or 100 years of bad luck and untimely demise will befall you and your entire descendants.
Ignore the word of sand monsters at your own risk.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Embaszy(m): 7:15am On Mar 03, 2018
kobosmalls:

You need the sand people living in my shoes. Otherwise, you are doomed. You will burn forever in an eternal fire if you dont accept the sand monsters as your lord and saviour. You have just 3 days according to the shoe book of dog chapter 2 vs 23 to confess your sins and submit your sisters virginity to me for proper humping or 100 years of bad luck and untimely demise will befall you and your entire descendants.
Ignore the word of sand monsters at your own risk.
lmao!
Those that worship them are like them. Sand monster worshipper. Go and submit you mother's virginity or "menopausity" if her virginity is stale.
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2018
You guys should stop exchanging words with urselves and face the reality of the primary purpose of creating dis thread.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by kobosmalls: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Embaszy:
lmao!
Those that worship them are like them. Sand monster worshipper. Go and submit you mother's virginity or "menopausity" if her virginity is stale.
Idiot

Clueless cretin.
No wonder you have an imaginary friend.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Godson00001: 5:02am On Mar 04, 2018
No body is talking about our youwin money again!
I beg mek dem speed it up.we r waiting anxiously shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2018
Godson00001:
I beg mek dem speed it up.we r waiting anxiously shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You should leave them to their timing.Anytime they resurface,we are with them.Nigerian system is not predictable
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
Godson00001:

They should take their time. As long as it will put smiles on our faces.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Segzylomo4u: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
I think nairaland team need to do a lot of thorough job to ban whoever that has contradicted the laid rules such as the one kobosmalls posted previously about sand monsters. This platform is not a medium of throwing insisting words to one and another and as such i want everyone to behave in a mature way. I am of the opinion that from hence4th no one should respond to any post that is abusive via this platform as silent is the best answer to such post.

Best of luck ahead of the inclass training
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thanks. Nairaland should be handled by matured minds
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by kobosmalls: 8:15am On Mar 05, 2018
Segzylomo4u:
I think nairaland team need to do a lot of thorough job to ban whoever that has contradicted the laid rules such as the one kobosmalls posted previously about sand monsters. This platform is not a medium of throwing insisting words to one and another and as such i want everyone to behave in a mature way. I am of the opinion that from hence4th no one should respond to any post that is abusive via this platform as silent is the best answer to such post.

Best of luck ahead of the inclass training

You think nairaland is your fathers property?
Imagine what an idiot like you would have done if you actually invented this site.
Its okay for people to talk about imaginary friends called god but when an imaginary sand monster is mentioned, all hell breaks lose.
Arent you remotely ashamed that you are on a social media site ragging for cheap power so as to control people? "I want everyone to behave in a mature way"
Just look how foolish you sound.
Who even made you the boss of anything?

If you have nothing to do, come, i will employ you as my toilet manager.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by davochii234: 8:34am On Mar 05, 2018
This government is the most fraudulent government ever seen. Imagine claiming that they have disbursed over 8B naira out of 11B naira disbursed since the programme started. YouWin that require rigorous selection process and ensures that appropriate people are selected and supported is now being turned to bazaar where cronies of this administration are shared scarce funds. Can anybody cite publication of this administration where they advertised that people should apply for the YouWin fund unlike previous administration where transparency was the watchword for YouWin. Nigeria we hail thee!
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by akinsmail51: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2018
Stop fighting, let's only fight for our YouWin dough or else

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (45) (Reply)

Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.