Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 (116341 Views)

Business Competition / YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
davochii234:
This government is the most fraudulent government ever seen. Imagine claiming that they have disbursed over 8B naira out of 11B naira disbursed since the programme started. YouWin that require rigorous selection process and ensures that appropriate people are selected and supported is now being turned to bazaar where cronies of this administration are shared scarce funds. Can anybody cite publication of this administration where they advertised that people should apply for the YouWin fund unlike previous administration where transparency was the watchword for YouWin. Nigeria we hail thee!
You mean you didn't attend the sentizisation programes slated for each of the six geo-political zones about two weeks prior to the beginning of the application period. Let us always be plain in our thinking and stop being a one- sided judge.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by jayned: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
3 days training commences from the week of 12th march. Finally
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
A 3-day training
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by nkemzzy: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Yea 3 day training
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
But location has not been communicated yet.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Eticheddaz(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
N.B: Please note that this email is sent without prejudice to the prerogative of the Federal Government of Nigeria to withdraw, terminate or modify the YouWiN! Connect Program at any time without notice to you.

What's the meaning of this disclaimer? Afraid don de catch me o

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Godson00001: 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
I pray mek dem giv us money for transport and feeding. At least sth to put a smile on faces
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
There should be feeding,maybe breakfast n lunch but transportaton is not sure.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by DXXMI: 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
Godson00001:
I pray mek dem giv us money for transport and feeding. At least sth to put a smile on faces
Focus on the millions of naira grant/equity that u deserve n stop eyeing a morsel of rice that u r far above. U r not that cheap Broda. Never settle for less. I don't know bout u, but i am here for funding, not for youwin feeding or youwin cert.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ikelords(m): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
N.B: Please note that this email is sent without prejudice to the prerogative of the Federal Government of Nigeria to withdraw, terminate or modify the YouWiN! Connect Program at any time without notice to you.

Pls someone should explain what they meant by this disclaimer notice!
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Starke(m): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
ikelords:

Pls someone should explain what they meant by this disclaimer notice!

In my professional opinion (Am a Lawyer) disclaimers are simply intended to avoid liability by the YouWINconnect organisers to pay damages or render any sort of monetary and/or in kind restitution to participants in event of discontinuance of the program. So it doesn't mean deserving persons will not get what they worked for, it just helps the organisers evade legal liability in event of the program being shut down for unforeseen reasons. I hope that helped.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Adulphus(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
davochii234:
This government is the most fraudulent government ever seen. Imagine claiming that they have disbursed over 8B naira out of 11B naira disbursed since the programme started. YouWin that require rigorous selection process and ensures that appropriate people are selected and supported is now being turned to bazaar where cronies of this administration are shared scarce funds. Can anybody cite publication of this administration where they advertised that people should apply for the YouWin fund unlike previous administration where transparency was the watchword for YouWin. Nigeria we hail thee!

Brother say what you know.
The said disburse cash was for the previous Youwin3 edition who have not gotten their last tranches because of milestones completion or TSA issues from some bank back then..

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by darexkey(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
According to business dictionary a BANKABLE BUSINESS PLAN is a Project or proposal that has sufficient collateral, future cashflow, and high
probability of success, to be acceptable to institutional lenders for financing.

Contact me on 07039359066 for your bankable business plan with full financial analysis.
check out the below threads for sample of what you will get .

https://www.nairaland.com/3700982/how-get-investors-fast-generate

https://www.nairaland.com/3700939/how-generate-maximum-profit-poultry
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
darexkey:
According to business dictionary a BANKABLE BUSINESS PLAN is a Project or proposal that has sufficient collateral, future cashflow, and high
probability of success, to be acceptable to institutional lenders for financing.

This means FG is already using style to tell you guys that the prog is a loan offer or equity funding and not pure grant...I suspect this is just going to end like the BOI_YES P shit.

Anyway, contact me on 07039359066 for your bankable business plan with full financial analysis.

There is no place that it was stated that u should submit a bankable biz plan rather a biz plan.So pls read their sit and digest well before u post.Thanks.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by HeavyMan123: 8:51am On Mar 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
All join brother; after all, you're marketing your own business!
darexkey:

This means FG is already using style to tell you guys that the prog is a loan offer or equity funding and not pure grant...I suspect this is just going to end like the BOI_YES P shit.

Anyway, contact me on 07039359066 for your bankable business plan with full financial analysis.

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2018
HeavyMan123:
grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked All join brother; after all, you're marketing your own business!
I wonder ooooooo.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by crudedude(m): 10:45am On Mar 07, 2018
Adulphus:

Brother say what you know.
The said disburse cash was for the previous Youwin3 edition who have not gotten their last tranches because of milestones completion or TSA issues from some bank back then..

The grant is paid in tranches?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by crudedude(m): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2018
They should've fixed a time for the programme (say 9am-1pm daily). Some of us need ninja skills to leave work on those days so we need to plan ahead.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
crudedude:
They should've fixed a time for the programme (say 9am-1pm daily). Some of us need ninja skills to leave work on those days so we need to plan ahead.

Apply for leave.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by foretaste: 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
please I need your advice guys, I have just been selected for npower tax too, I just got a text today, informing me that the training is for next week [Monday to Friday] in Abuja, please who knows what they do in Ntax in states where they have started operation.
Please which is better?
Ntax or Youwin connect [as in is the grant for Youwin connect sure? I know Youwin is better]
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by glyobed: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
My guy if I were you I will attend youwin master class from Monday to Wednesday, then take a flight to Abuja on Wednesday evening against Ntax on Thursday and Friday. For the fact that you attend the Ntax for 2days it will give you a sure way than to miss it. In this case you need to take a calculated risk, you know what you want?.

If you don't have the money for flight guy sources for it from a relative or friends you will pay back.

Don't miss your opportunity broo!

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
foretaste:
please I need your advice guys, I have just been selected for npower tax too, I just got a text today, informing me that the training is for next week [Monday to Friday] in Abuja, please who knows what they do in Ntax in states where they have started operation.
Please which is better?
Ntax or Youwin connect [as in is the grant for Youwin connect sure? I know Youwin is better]
Where is ur place of residence? Cos dis will determine ur travel n how best u can handle the two.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by crudedude(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
ayusco85:

Apply for leave.

Wish it was this straightforward.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by crudedude(m): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
In essence we're seeing this as a full-day programme for each of the three days?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
crudedude:
In essence we're seeing this as a full-day programme for each of the three days?
I think so. In GEM project case, the In-Class basic training was two days,8am -5pm and advaned training 12 days.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by segzysexy(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
I also have commonwealth interview nextweek Wednesday in abuja. My proposed master class training center is north east. Please I need your advise. Thanks
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by foretaste: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
ENOCHEUNICE:
Where is ur place of residence? Cos dis will determine ur travel n how best u can handle the two.
Ado Ekiti
The venue for the Ntax is Abuja
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by foretaste: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
glyobed:
My guy if I were you I will attend youwin master class from Monday to Wednesday, then take a flight to Abuja on Wednesday evening against Ntax on Thursday and Friday. For the fact that you attend the Ntax for 2days it will give you a sure way than to miss it. In this case you need to take a calculated risk, you know what you want?.

If you don't have the money for flight guy sources for it from a relative or friends you will pay back.

Don't miss your opportunity broo!
Thanks man
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by LoveThemChubby(m): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
Please when did they send notification mail for the commencement of the master class training?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by nkemzzy: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
Guys i got a mail now that its 20 to 22 march who else got this
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
crudedude:

Wish it was this straightforward.

How do u mean? Aren't you entitled to leave? The mails have come with the date. U can act fast
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
nkemzzy:
Guys i got a mail now that its 20 to 22 march who else got this

Mine is 21st to 23. Ikeja Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (45) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.