Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg (1210 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election / Kwankwaso, Adeleke, Idris Wada, Visit Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg by segun400: 5:25am On Jul 24, 2017
Nigerians will not let Dino Melaye be!

After the senator posted a photo of himself relaxing at home, some quickly observed the spots and marks on his legs.

One wrote:

''Why so much spots? Are you related to a leopard? but it is probably spots from your thug life ''

Another said 'Those legs show the scars of a thug''

See comments below...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/24/are-you-related-to-leopard-ig-users-troll-dino-melaye-over-the-spot-on-his-legs/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg by Atiku2019: 5:28am On Jul 24, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg by EmekaBlue(m): 5:43am On Jul 24, 2017
Many kids online these days...SMH

1 Like

Re: Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg by BabaRamota1980: 5:52am On Jul 24, 2017
Those are scars from bruises in young age playing sports like soccer, hockey, rugby, or even riding on cycle or motorcycle with many falls can cause that.
Re: Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg by mrphysics(m): 5:52am On Jul 24, 2017
Nigerians are very funny
Re: Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg by DonVikings: 6:02am On Jul 24, 2017
Dirty Dino Melaye, one of the Five gods of Ibo Jews from Wawa and Abakaliki axis. grin

Good morning my Jewish alobams, how was your night? I am awake now, so BEHAVE yourselves grin

May Dino Melaye legs fall on any Jew who quotes me. grin

6 Likes

Re: Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg by vedaxcool(m): 6:10am On Jul 24, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin injuries. ... Won't be surprised if they occur in adulthood at his age scars suppose to reduce.
Re: Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg by darlenese(f): 6:13am On Jul 24, 2017
wake me up
Re: Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 24, 2017
DonVikings:
Dirty Dino Melaye, one of the Five gods of Ibo Jews from Wawa and Abakaliki axis. grin

Good morning my Jewish alobams, how was your night? I am awake now, so BEHAVE yourselves grin

What will happen if you try get sense small?

if oduduwa has his way, he will just kill you, because you're a disgrace to his lineage.

1 Like

Re: Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg by Drogbs: 6:28am On Jul 24, 2017
DonVikings:

Sense fall on you

1 Like

Re: Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg by Famouson: 6:33am On Jul 24, 2017
Until dollar drops to #10, Nigerians would never learn to mind their trades and businesses..
Re: Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg by ettybaba(m): 6:34am On Jul 24, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Those are scars from bruises in young age playing sports like soccer, hockey, rugby, or even riding on cycle or motorcycle with many falls can cause that.
Did got play hockey and rugby� as a kid?
Not our games in naija
Re: Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg by lonelydora: 6:37am On Jul 24, 2017
Lol. Just in case
Re: Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg by DonVikings: 7:19am On Jul 24, 2017
crazysaint:

What will happen if you try get sense small?

if oduduwa has it way, he will just kill you, because you're a disgrace to his lineage.
Pained Aba fabricated Wawa Jew. cheesy

Dino Melaye's leopard legs fall on your destiny. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg by DonVikings: 7:21am On Jul 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
cheesy grin grin grin injuries. ... Won't be surprised if they occur in adulthood at his age scars suppose to reduce.
He sustained those wound during his numerous fights back in the house of reps. We all know how violent he was. grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg by vedaxcool(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2017
DonVikings:
He sustained those wound during his numerous fights back in the house of reps. We all know how violent he was. grin

grin grin he is rascal and tout.

1 Like

Re: Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg by OVI75(m): 7:31am On Jul 24, 2017
I sees zombies

Vedaxcool

And Donvikings

May sense fall on u both
Re: Are You Related To Leopard?" IG Users Troll Dino Melaye Over The Spot On His Leg by oluwasegun400: 9:12am On Jul 24, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Attack On Ndigbo In The North Is An Attack On All Christians - Arewa Christians. / Beaking! APC Chairman Expelled From Party, Over Suspicious Anti-party Activities / REVEALED: List Of Most Corrupt People In Nigeria - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.