Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Malaria Drug That Nearly Killed Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malaria Drug That Nearly Killed Me (3028 Views)

Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) / How 'Nurse Eliza' Nearly Killed Me / Pharmacist Raises Alarm Over Fake Anti-malaria Drug In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaria Drug That Nearly Killed Me by Imoala: 6:09am On Jul 24, 2017
On this faithful day, I decided to buy a strong malaria drug that will flush my system of all kinds of malaria, this has been in me for some time. So I walked down to a pharmacy around Dei Dei in Abuja low and behold I was given"IBUMARTEM" this drug has six tablets, one to be taken at morning and the second at night time for three days , my people at the Fifth tablet, I started have chronic sore throat , could swallow my spit let alone eat, my body started getting weaker, terrible dreams, headache and shivering all over, this is drug I bought for 800 naira with abeg o, my people I saw death and came back to life , not to talk of my two cars that got washed away by flood and the third stolen in one of the terrible dreams
just help me and thank that am not dead , if you want the pictures of the drug I can still post it to warn Nigerians from buying them

Re: Malaria Drug That Nearly Killed Me by Femorama: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2017
Ur body system and the drug may not be friend
Re: Malaria Drug That Nearly Killed Me by shege45: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2017
ds us wat happens wen u self medicate

1 Like

Re: Malaria Drug That Nearly Killed Me by austine4real(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin grin Dr iguodo goko cleanser will do the magic na.

Thank God u no pai

1 Like

Re: Malaria Drug That Nearly Killed Me by millhouse: 3:17am On Jul 29, 2017
Funny u

(1) (Reply)

Ok, Am Like So Obsessed With Bottled Water. I Heard That It's Not Good. How? / Spiritual Oracle Consulting And Tradomedical Expert / Adorable Babies Who Look Like Little Old Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.