Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos (24868 Views)

Bimbo Oshin Celebrates 48th Birthday With Super Gorgeous Photos / Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2017
0b100100111:

Bukky wright too born for Dudu Heritage abi?
Hers was Bolaji Basia
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2017
uglodoh:
Why is she dressed like an osun worshipper. Happy Birthday to her.
Dats not Osun worshipper attire madam, pls go do ur research well.
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Funkybabee(f): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2017
Waoooh happy birthday mama to sure!!!!IYA ibeji

let gonna wish her on IG
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Deji124(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2017
durentchigozie:
Make up wan kill this one.

AFONJA BITCH!
I guess u are from the east.
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos by AuroraB(f): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2017
Healthy skin.
Beautiful pictures smiley
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos by seyi360(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
Thank you for reminding us that our ladies can still look beautiful with their bodies covered.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos by hordmax: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bimbo Oshin is truly a bimbo

Well. . First of, I'm assuming you're just making a weird needless pun out of this; but, for the sake of others who might've or might still misconstrue your pun, here's a brief check:

"Bimbo" is just a mere nick as you see it, it's being mostly used by modern Yorùbá tribes of today; most of those that have little, or ignorant disregard for the indigenous meanings of these esteemed and significant Yorùbá native-names.
I would say most Yorùbá parents are partly to blame for those disregards because most Yorùbá children of today don't even know what their native-names mean, and these parents don't feel the need to let their children know as well; hence, culture and tradition fades, in a way that names are rendered valueless. More reason why you'd see and hear certain youths make slangs and slurs out of their own given native-names.

Actually, the shortened form of the name is "Bíìmbó" which would mean 'Bímbólà, or better still "Abímbólá" which is still a contraction of the real name. . "A bí mi, bí olá"; that would translate to English as, "I was born with riches" —such a beautiful self-assuring name.

Now, because the word "Ode" exists in English as "a poem to be sung" doesn't make it relatable to any of the varieties of meanings the same word has in Yorùbá; more so, they're pronounced differently with accents from both ends.
The English "Bimbo" word is pronounced as 'beam-bow', while the Yorùbá as 'beam-bore' . . there's the difference.

Glamorous picture, I must say. . wishing her many happy returns, in good health.

. . thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos by bluecircle470: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
I never knew my crush is ds old. Above all, she's pretty
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos by fabay(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Correct!!!

Well. . First of, I'm assuming you're just making a weird needless pun out of this; but, for the sake of others who might've or might still misconstrue your pun, here's a brief check:

"Bimbo" is just a mere nick as you see it, it's being mostly used by modern Yorùbá tribes of today; most of those that have little, or ignorant disregard for the indigenous meanings of these esteemed and significant Yorùbá native-names.
I would say most Yorùbá parents are partly to blame for those disregards because most Yorùbá children of today don't even know what their native-names mean, and these parents don't feel the need to let their children know as well; hence, culture and tradition fades, in a way that names are rendered valueless. More reason why you'd see and hear certain youths make slangs and slurs out of their own given native-names.

Actually, the shortened form of the name is "Bíìmbó" which would mean 'Bímbólà, or better still "Abímbólá" which is still a contraction of the real name. . "A bí mi, bí olá"; that would translate to English as, "I was born with riches" —such a beautiful self-assuring name.

Now, because the word "Ode" exists in English as "a poem to be sung" doesn't make it relatable to any of the varieties of meanings the same word has in Yorùbá; more so, they're pronounced differently with accents from both ends.
The English "Bimbo" word is pronounced as 'beam-bow', while the Yorùbá as 'beam-bore' . . there's the difference.

Glamorous picture, I must say. . wishing her many happy returns, in good health.

. . thanks.[/quote]
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Smarttravels(f): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
durentchigozie:

AFONJA BITCH!
Omo ale jati jati. Born throw way
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos by letsgetgoing: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=praizblog post=58769162]The Beautiful actress Bimbo Oshin celebrates
Her Birthday today with adorable photos.

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-F_DhwRicfTw/WXWEwTbkS2I/AAAAAAAAcQE/- OsddWYG_BcqtummkOePs79S9CTlTLvlACHMYCw/s1600/bimbooshin-1500873694500.jpg[/img]

She's a multi Award winning actress which she
has performed in so many films and had been
active in the industry.

Happy Birthday to her.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/actress-bimbo-oshin-celebrates-her.html?m=0

ACCEPT MY CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos by mrteee: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Dats not Osun worshipper attire madam, pls go do ur research well.

Don't mind the dunderhead, so many of his ilk just typing nonsense on social media.
Kudos to her for having the courage to announce her real age, unlike some others that lie about their age.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos by 0b100100111: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Hers was Bolaji Basia

Thanks

You current o.....

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos by pweetiedee(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
durentchigozie:
AFONJA BITCH!
She is someone's mother.
Of someone calls ur mum that, don't cry.

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos by pweetiedee(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
durentchigozie:
AFONJA BITCH!
She is someone's mother.
Of someone calls ur mum bitch, don't cry.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
0b100100111:

Thanks

You current o.....
Don't mention grin
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
fabay:
Correct!!!

. . thanks.
May u be richly blessed bro, pls tell 'em
Re: Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
mrteee:

Don't mind the dunderhead, so many of his ilk just typing nonsense on social media.
Kudos to her for having the courage to announce her real age, unlike some others that lie about their age.
A dunderhead he is truly. Mtcheeeeeeeeew!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" / Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures / Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.