Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] (28265 Views)

JAMB Releases 2019 Results - See How To Check Your Result / WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check / Breaking: Waec Finally Released 2017 May/june WASSCE Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Otondo. Stay there grin

Keep glorifying a failed examination program like WAEC

There are special centres where students pass In flying colors

You should be more concerned about JAMB where Yorùbá boys always floor you. JAMB is the real deal.
Afonja failures if they bring out jamb results n ur yoruba skull mining republic are well beaten by other hard working n intelligent zones u will open that ur brown teeth dat looks like brown roof republic n begin to mourn as usual.skul miners are dullards.

6 Likes

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by bamirotola: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2017
Yet dey will graduate nd Usw the brain to start developing India, Indonesia, and nations around spoiling naija names we omo oduduwa trying to build ... smh.... lemme geraraere bfor some Igbos hit me with d sharp edge of dia head ... aireviour

But come oo, wia r our Pellow arewa feofle? They are busy at dia training camp? Perverts
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
so why afonjas who are the supreme kings of corruption.. no even use their malpractive atleast try eclipse taraba state
gimme an empirical evidence that afonjas are the kings of corruption if not swerve ...I'm only saying the truth but your ego and tribalism won't allow you to see it
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by hasyn04(m): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2017
kindnyce:
Most of the results are as a results of massive chartings and exam malpractice done in those States

All am saying..the rate of malpractice is much in the east. Dem wey dey hawk Waec answers for street.
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Zoolezoo(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2017
Taraba ke?

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by cutechi(f): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2017
GOD'S OWN STATE! Abia kwenu!! We rock!!!
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by EmekaMD(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Just dey there dey deceive yourself. Waiting for a thread on the past JAMB exams. grin Na then we go know who be who.
so Jamb is devoid of malpractices okwia?
RIP to common sense!!
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by scholes0(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2017
Tarba? Bayelsa?

Okay ooo lol
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Sonoyom(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2017
U won't see people from the west here chanting. They're waiting for bad news.
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by mfm04622: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2017
Ayatul:
Lagos in 7th, that's a good one.

Nothing good about that!!!!! Why shouldn't Lagos lead considering the amount the state generate monthly?

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by udokpuenyi(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2017
bopm:
Ebony state should plz step up. Though, the governor dey try, they should do more and the all south East to the top 10. Trust me the reason why lagos is even number 7 position is cos of the igbos schooling here. Please dnt quote me ooo. Eko o ni baje

To some extent you are right
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by aparata: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2017
kindnyce:
Most of the results are as a results of massive chartings and exam malpractice done in those States

You that is too brilliant and still 'chartings' laf
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by TheKingIsHere: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2017
JustMercy:
How many of the state do you see Leading in competition such as Cowbell, Mathematics, Literature etc?

I served in Akwa-ibom, the level of exam malpractise is very alarming.

I served in osun state and the level of malpractice is second to none
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2017
EmekaMD:
so Jamb is devoid of malpractices okwia?
RIP to common sense!!
Joke's on you. There are no malpractices in Jamb. Not surprised you didn't know, you never wrote one. grin

3 Likes

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by TheKingIsHere: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2017
quentin06:
In My Days It Was Edo Delta And Lagos That Led, Now Its Street Trader , Militants Kidnappers And Oil Bunkerers That Clear Waec, Something Aint Right .
Funny thing is that the militants are from Edo, delta and Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by TheKingIsHere: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
oake:

Chai! My Delta came last on this list... What is happening? We no de carry last before na!
When we carry mumu okowa put for there, wetin you think say go happen?

Since Uduaghan and okowa took over, delta State has been doomed. We need to change power from them seriously
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
ibe123:
Afonja failures if they bring out jamb results n ur yoruba skull mining republic are well beaten by other hard working n intelligent zones u will open that ur brown teeth dat looks like brown roof republic n begin to mourn as usual.skul miners are dullards.
Bloody Nyamiri slave. Why e dey pain you? grin

Where were you when the MOCK results made FP? No single Osu cannibal was found. grin

4 Likes

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

If I show you stats now that disprove your claim, you'll just find another excuse.
LMAO

Blah blah blah blah grin

Show us the results Oga, the last thing I want right now another pointless round of your chest-beating grin

3 Likes

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Tolexander: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Davryme:

So u don't understand these list.....These are the top states when it comes to special centre. Most Nigerians knows Education belongs to Southwest.... if u know how people travel to register waec in this top 3 states u go bow. For ur info my state is number 3. I served in Rivers, their level of education is poor.
I really understand how education is in the country.

But mind you, there are two ways to achieving success, the legitimate and the illegitimate way.

If the governors had done the right thing and taken the right steps on education, the South West States won't be lagging behind.

The statistics is based on percentage of those that passed at least five subjects, mathematics and English language inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
ApexPredator:

So you get to pick and choose which results are credible as long as it shows your region in a favorable light? lol

No problem at all. Just pointing out that you people are all hype. grin
Oga, call me when your students smash Jamb. Not expecting a mention from you anytime soon.

4 Likes

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Bloody Nyamiri slave. Why e dey pain you? grin

Where were you when the MOCK results made FP? No single Osu cannibal was found. grin
illiterate when has mock exam becomes the main exam.
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by totit: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
dreamwords:
Biafrans are more intelligent than those sufferisticated afons, that's y they keep on hating

Olodo shocked
When did waec become over all yardstick for education statistics and measurement for intelligence. E be like say yah head dey pain you Abi cheesy

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Udumeze1: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
kindnyce:
Bros, if you are talking about exam malpractice, the east are still learning from the north. Over there, it is done corporately
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by EmekaMD(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Joke's on you. There are no malpractices in Jamb. Not surprised you didn't know, you never wrote one. grin
LoL.. ok .. Continu grin
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by dacanv(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
So Nothing from our friends from the North?
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by raystanley(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Y
Tolexander:
"Opon Imo" state don suffer from the hands of that he-goat Arigbesesola!

Where are the South West APC States apart from Lagos?
I won't be surprised if they are lead by Ekiti state, which many do call a stomach infrastructure state.

Bunch of propaganda dishing governors.
too much weed and APC mentality have eaten their ill-fated brain...
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by jayfest(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
we all know that the statistics represent the outcomes of successful examination malpractice.
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Abagworo(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rorachy:
IMO 4th?

Too bad.
We use to lead but not anymore.
4th is improvement and we still lead. God bless Okorocha.
Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Afam4eva(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Abagworo:

How is 4th an improvement from 1st. This your politics of lies is taking another dimension.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] by Afam4eva(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Abagworo:

How is 4th an improvement from 1st. This your politics of lies is taking another dimension.

Imo state should be leading in anything education in Nigeria. Anything short of that is failure to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today / Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice / Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.