Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

The 48 Laws Of Power..... Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 48 Laws Of Power..... Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite? (658 Views)

Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside / Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) / SURE-P Vs N-Power: Which Is More Transparent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 48 Laws Of Power..... Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite? by Chemist009(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2017
To many,it's a novelty and masterclass... To some,it's a saving grace.... While to some others,it's some piece of dirty shit. That's how controversial Robert Greene's international best-selling book:The 48 laws of power is. Although in my own opinion,it's one of the finest works I have seen cos I have learnt so much from those Immortal laws ...... My favourite law is:

NEVER OFFEND THE WRONG PERSON- The 19th law. ...... So,which is your favourite law of power?
Re: The 48 Laws Of Power..... Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite? by humblenature: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2017
YOU ARE A HE GOAT.. RUBBISH THREAD.. **SPITS ON THREAD**.. OLD BOOK.NA IM U DEY READ NOW.. . NO GO FIND BETTER TIN DO.. GO TO CHURCH AND PRAY.. U DEY FIND POWER.. MY GUY.. FORGET DAT BOOK. MONEY IS THE REAL POWER.. LOOK FOR MONEY. EWU LIKE U
Re: The 48 Laws Of Power..... Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite? by Chemist009(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2017
humblenature:
YOU ARE A HE GOAT.. RUBBISH THREAD.. **SPITS ON THREAD**.. OLD BOOK.NA IM U DEY READ NOW.. . NO GO FIND BETTER TIN DO.. GO TO CHURCH AND PRAY.. U DEY FIND POWER.. MY GUY.. FORGET DAT BOOK. MONEY IS THE REAL POWER.. LOOK FOR MONEY. EWU LIKE U
Re: The 48 Laws Of Power..... Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite? by Chemist009(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2017
Sorry for your bent life .... did i tell you am just reading it? Even if i was,is it bad? If not that you're foolish and myopic
Re: The 48 Laws Of Power..... Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite? by gadumorries: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2017
The book is written far back and each time I try reading it again, it continues to be fresh in my memory because that is what most of our so called politician use in leading us. LAW 26 IS MY BEST OF IT ALL. KEEP YOUR HANDS CLEAN

2 Likes

Re: The 48 Laws Of Power..... Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite? by Sebastine1994(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2017
Never outshine the Master

3 Likes

Re: The 48 Laws Of Power..... Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite? by humblenature: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2017
LAW 1 IS MY BEST .. LOOK FOR MONEY.. MONEY IS THE REAL POWER..
Re: The 48 Laws Of Power..... Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite? by Kazim88: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
humblenature:

lol...
Re: The 48 Laws Of Power..... Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite? by BlaiseBankss(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
My favorite part is..... CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES TOTALLY......
Re: The 48 Laws Of Power..... Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite? by yanabasee(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
humblenature:

You still have the balls to comment,, huh? after those contemptuous affronts you gave to the OP
Re: The 48 Laws Of Power..... Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite? by humblenature: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
yanabasee:

You still have the balls to comment,, huh? after those contemptuous affronts you gave to the OP
I BU EWU.. DID I COMMENT? GO AND LOOK FOR MONEY.. EVANS LIKE U
Re: The 48 Laws Of Power..... Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite? by Sebastine1994(m): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
LAW 4 Always Say Less Than Necessary When you are trying to impress people with words, the more you say, the more common you appear, and the less in control. Even if you are saying something banal, it will seem original if you make it vague, open-ended, and sphinxlike. Powerful people impress and intimidate by saying less. The more you say, the more likely you are to say something foolish. Robert Greene, The 48 Laws of Power

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sickness Bars Buhari From Second Term / Today's Headline News / I Will Run Anambra On Biafran Ideology-offodile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.