Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Zombies Zoogerians In Nigeria - Fasterwell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Zombies Zoogerians In Nigeria - Fasterwell (414 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: What Happened To The Holy Spirit?-Fasterwell / My Response To The Zombies On The Jurisdiction Of The Colombia District Court / What The Zombies Do Not Understand About Why We Insist On Buhari's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Zombies Zoogerians In Nigeria - Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2017
Zombies - According to Fela Kuti, a zombie is that person or group of persons who even though they know what they want or should do, they will have to wait until someone else tells them because they don't want to incur the wrath of the powers that be.

In Fela voice ''zombie no go go unless you tell am to, zombie''.

The real zombies gathers in their thousands desiring a country of their own but they can't because their nightmare ( Nigerian Government ) has not asked them to go and even though the zombies wanted their own country so badly, they just can't secede because they are afraid to incur the wrath of Nigerian military.

Based on their frustration, they become bitter and hateful. They look for every means to attack their nightmares with hateful sperches and spreading of falsehood.

In summary, a zombie will always be a zombie no matter what you do to put smiles on their faces. But unknown to them, they are 100% responsible for their predicaments.

Zoo - Is an establishment where wild animals are been kept and cared for. These animals are held against their will and will not miss any given opportunity to escape.

But there is a mental zoo which many Nigerians have unknowingly caged themselves in and automatically became zoogerians instead of Nigerians.

These zoogerians have caged themselves with the wrong mindet and beliefs. They have vowed never to see or appreciate anything good in Nigeria. They love the way they are and likes talking about unrealistic things. They go as far as dragging the names of world leaders who they claim are in support of their dead agitation even when those world leaders don't care if they exist.

If you are against their dead agitation and seeks to help them realise their mistake, they will see you as an enemy and you will regret ever coming across them.

I am an Ikwerre man and i can proudly say that i am an Igbo man and more Igbo and Isreali that those claiming Jewish origin.

I am not saying all Igbos are zoogerians because i am also an Igbo and i'm not a zoogerian. Many Of us Liberal Igbos are everywhere doing exploits in far away land. We are blazing new trails in business and politics in far away land.

We in believe in Nigeria and world at large. We are not retrogressive but progressive. We have not and will never allow ourslves to be caged with bitterness and hatred like the zoogerians who are always frustrated due to their unrealistic ambitions.

We are tolerant, peaceful and fun loving people. We are not against anybody because we are not perfect.

Nigeria is a home for every liberal person. But the zombies and the zoogerians are the product of their own mindset.

1 Like

Re: The Zombies Zoogerians In Nigeria - Fasterwell by iLoveConductor: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Obomoso pagans may not like this but they will read and pass unlike Osobo muslims who will not only curse, insult and rebut, but will go on rampage, slamming their heads to the bandaged head fulani sultan of sokoto on why he allowed an Ikwere man to support Biafra.
Re: The Zombies Zoogerians In Nigeria - Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2017
Lala
Pls do the needful Nigerians need to know who are the zombies

(1) (Reply)

17 Million Nigerians In Diaspora Push For Voting Rights / See Andy Ubah’s Trending Dance Campaign Video In Anambra / As The Rogues In The Senate Move To Kill Restructuring By Churchill Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.