Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC (24722 Views)

APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by Firefire(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
[sup][/sup]
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by ruggedized1: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hausa is now scared to the extent that they are now fighting for the Igbo interest. #BiafraFever

4 Likes

Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by aolawale025: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Whatever tricks the FG and APC intend to play about this restructuring is late. The ship has sailed.
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by Anticqz: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
iLoveConductor:
This is the first time I agree with MURIC but I know the Adewoles from Obomoso and Sudan won't like this. cheesy
olboy u dry ooo..
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by misspineapple(f): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Wat else is expected frm the party of devilish incarnates
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
they want me to support them in their injustice but I always speak the truth that is why my even my father says he doubt if I am truly his daughter as I talk like my mother with so much boldness.and don't pretend like a yoruba girl.
Ok let me speak the truth once more.
Nnamdi kanu is a messiah sent to liberate his people south south and south east.
We yorubas especially wants igbos to go and leave their south south brothers that is why we are seting confusion between them but it will no longer work.
South south and south east produce more than 90 percent of the resources in nigeria but they use it to develop lagos and abuja.
They ss and se have no sea port or international airport but instead they come to lagos and we yorubas thinks it's fair.
Biafrans ss and se are the most blessed blacks in the word.

I will come back for more truth.
They call me the first neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl.

6 Likes

Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by ZombieTAMER: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
elfico:
See a lot of people praising them all of a sudden. But if they had defended a muslim's right it would be that they are trying to relevant. In all fairness, any committee on restructuring should involve everyone. Until that is done and we implement the result obtained, we would just be running around in circles. Confab last three years, committee this year, something else a few years from now. Rinse, repeat.
after flying like an aero plane you still land on the fact that this ought to be all inclusive
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by achi4u(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Muslims defending us?

I'm even more confused?
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by nengibo: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
DonVikings:
And where are the Nupes, the Bwaris, the Ofias, the Jukuns, the Itsekiris, the Urhobos, the Tivs, the Idomas, etc.

Bleep Muric. grin
I think they wer referring to zones not tribes, its d op that didn't title the post correctly
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by DonVikings: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
nengibo:

I think they wer referring to zones not tribes, its d op that didn't title the post correctly
Okay. cool

1 Like

Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by Pedrojnr31: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Who cares,the igbos dont care
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by osewanu(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
dignity33:
I find it difficult to believe how some people differciate Igbo or Biafra from Nigerdelta, history has always show that most Nigerdelta are Igbo Speaking and a such always stand together even during the war as Biafra, in 1966 during the first coup that lead to massacre of Igbos in the North which was tag as Igbo coup was lead by those Nigerdelta ( Chukwuma Kadunna Nzogwu ) that today they are differciating as Igbo but was called Igbo coup which lead to massacred of Igbos in Nigeria. No body called it Nigerdelta coup even Igbos never said Nzogwu is not from Southeast and tag it to Nigerdelt
a.

My questions to those who think that Nnamdi kanu is stupid by insisting that Nigerdelta is Biafra are?

Was Obj, Gowon, Babangida, Buhari among other knows that Igbos or Biafra are different from Nigerdelta when they are busy bombing and killing the Biafrans during the war? How many Westerners or Northerner Nigeria civilian lost their life during the war but go to Biafrans region ask 2/3 families lost their love's ones.

Travel to North today apart from Yoruba they see a delta or river person as Igbos simple because they know there is no different except State, that is why the audio record that gone viral only differ Yoruba from those to be killed after 1 October without out separating Nigerdelta from Igbos . Igbos always known to fight for Nigerdelta during oppression because Igbos see them as a brothers and sisters. NDDC Bill in Nigerdelta succeed because of Igbo as Senate President, GEJ was President because FEC members from Igbos stand with Him thanks for Brave Dora who raised Alarm when is Obvious they are denial him that right as President, Igbos are still punished in Nigeria in this present Administration and tag five percent because they stood by the side of GEJ even when all has deserted him.

If is not for oil in Nigerdelta will any Yoruba or Housa said that NK is stupid by including Nigerdelta as Biafra which still obvious that Biafra are not only Igbos or 5 eastern state, Igbos are not parasites they are always known to be hard Working most of Countries with great Economy don't have oil, Examples Japan, China, USA, Germany, France, Switzerland, South Africa, Mauritius . E.T.C

Since Housas and Yoruba have being ruling Nigeria what has Nigeria citizen benefits travel to South Africa you will be ashamed of Nigeria, today all what we hear is their children graduating from UK, US while the poor masses are Hungry without common Electricity in 21century, no Social welfare even to old or disable Nigeria. South Africa Government pay old Age grant, child, disability what have we benefit from this Country leadership even from so call oil they are fighting for. Is time to divide this thing call Nigeria because nothing good Will come out of it simple because they will not allowed Igbo man who can perfectly modernized this Country with a good leadership style.

But they say they don't want to be part of your Biafra, na by force?

1 Like

Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by lexy2014: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
nwakibie3:
Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) ​says it is ​greatly dissatisfied with membership ​of the restructuring committee ​​of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC)​.

The APC at its fifth regular joint National Working Committee (NWC) held on Wednesday 19th July, set up ​the committee to articulate the party’s ​position on the issue.

A statement signed by National Publicity Secretary​,​ Bolaji Abdullahi, revealed names of those in the nine-member committee under the chairmanship of Kaduna State Governor, Nasir ​El​-Rufai.

Others are Governor​s​ of Osun, Rauf Aregbesola​;​ Kano​ – ​Abdullahi Umar Ganduje​; Plateau ​-​ Simon Lalong​; Ogun ​- Ibikunle Amosun​;​ former Governor of Edo State, Prof. Oserheimen Osunbor, APC National Organising Secretary, Sen. Osita Izunaso, ​party spokesman, Abdullahi and Senator Olubunmi Adetunmbi as secretary.

But Professor Ishaq Akintola,​ MURIC President,​ in a statement on Monday lamented the​”exclusiveness​”​ of the list​ was worrisome.

“​Where are the proponents of restructuring in the committee? They are not there.​ ​Can APC shave a man’s head in his absence?​ he quipped.​

​”Objectivity demands that at least one or two people from the South East where the call for restructuring and self-determination is loudest should be there.

​”​We can understand if PDP governors from the South East are excluded but at least a state chairman of the APC from the sub-region should have been picked.

​”​MURIC demands a review of the membership of the committee before its first sitting in the interest of transparency and objectivity.

“We appeal to agitators who feel genuinely aggrieved to pursue the path of dialogue.

“The emergence of the ruling party’s restructuring committee is a strong signal that hope is on the way.

​”​Finally, we affirm that although setting up the committee in the first place portrays the ruling party as a listening political body, the recent agitations which created tension in the country calls for cautious, objective and patriotic appraisal.​”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/24/committee-restructuring-no-igbo-leader-muslim-group-blasts-apc/
is that not an IBO man or is senator osita izunaso from Zimbabwe?

1 Like

Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by Ermacc: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
dignity33:
I find it difficult to believe how some people differciate Igbo or Biafra from Nigerdelta, history has always show that most Nigerdelta are Igbo Speaking and a such always stand together even during the war as Biafra, in 1966 during the first coup that lead to massacre of Igbos in the North which was tag as Igbo coup was lead by those Nigerdelta ( Chukwuma Kadunna Nzogwu ) that today they are differciating as Igbo but was called Igbo coup which lead to massacred of Igbos in Nigeria. No body called it Nigerdelta coup even Igbos never said Nzogwu is not from Southeast and tag it to Nigerdelta.

My questions to those who think that Nnamdi kanu is stupid by insisting that Nigerdelta is Biafra are?

Was Obj, Gowon, Babangida, Buhari among other knows that Igbos or Biafra are different from Nigerdelta when they are busy bombing and killing the Biafrans during the war? How many Westerners or Northerner Nigeria civilian lost their life during the war but go to Biafrans region ask 2/3 families lost their love's ones.

Travel to North today apart from Yoruba they see a delta or river person as Igbos simple because they know there is no different except State, that is why the audio record that gone viral only differ Yoruba from those to be killed after 1 October without out separating Nigerdelta from Igbos . Igbos always known to fight for Nigerdelta during oppression because Igbos see them as a brothers and sisters. NDDC Bill in Nigerdelta succeed because of Igbo as Senate President, GEJ was President because FEC members from Igbos stand with Him thanks for Brave Dora who raised Alarm when is Obvious they are denial him that right as President, Igbos are still punished in Nigeria in this present Administration and tag five percent because they stood by the side of GEJ even when all has deserted him.

If is not for oil in Nigerdelta will any Yoruba or Housa said that NK is stupid by including Nigerdelta as Biafra which still obvious that Biafra are not only Igbos or 5 eastern state, Igbos are not parasites they are always known to be hard Working most of Countries with great Economy don't have oil, Examples Japan, China, USA, Germany, France, Switzerland, South Africa, Mauritius . E.T.C

Since Housas and Yoruba have being ruling Nigeria what has Nigeria citizen benefits travel to South Africa you will be ashamed of Nigeria, today all what we hear is their children graduating from UK, US while the poor masses are Hungry without common Electricity in 21century, no Social welfare even to old or disable Nigeria. South Africa Government pay old Age grant, child, disability what have we benefit from this Country leadership even from so call oil they are fighting for. Is time to divide this thing call Nigeria because nothing good Will come out of it simple because they will not allowed Igbo man who can perfectly modernized this Country with a good leadership style.

why do you want nigerdelta in biafra?

1 Like

Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by reiddecuti: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Come to think of it, this union called Nigeria is DEAD and buried.

I've been having hope since my childhood that things will be right. Up till now, it seems that our leaders are more confuse and clueless, more of a thug with no idea of achieving good things for their people, rather they keep acting false script directed by Satan thinking of us as fools.

1 Like

Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
WE dont know OHANEZE or SE GOVERNORS , the only IGBO LEADER IS NNAMDI KALU

1 Like

Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by Made1414(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
MURIC...... oya face front abeg..... dis nor be muslim right mata...

Wetin concern una with Igbos leaders in the committee or not??

Die of motor accident
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by Keneeby(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=dignity33 post=58778734]I find it difficult to believe how some people differciate Igbo or Biafra from Nigerdelta, history has always show that most Nigerdelta are Igbo Speaking and a such always stand together even during the war as Biafra, in 1966 during the first coup that lead to massacre of Igbos in the North which was tag as Igbo coup was lead by those Nigerdelta ( Chukwuma Kadunna Nzogwu ) that today they are differciating as Igbo but was called Igbo coup which lead to massacred of Igbos in Nigeria. No body called it Nigerdelta coup even Igbos never said Nzogwu is not from Southeast and tag it to Nigerdelta.

You are writing trash. You didn't know it was the Nigerdeltans that cause the igbos to lost the war?
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by repogirl(f): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
In APCs defence, the committee is not about restructuring Nigeria, it's about articulating the Party's position on Restructuring Nigeria.

Ndi Ara!

4 Likes

Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by fumiswtpusy(f): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
femolii:
u ara a basterd girl u don't know any thing about history so keep quiet n face your ur way they have two sea port in south south but south east is land lock region.
You are the illiterate one here.
Do they allow it to function.
South east is not land locked fool.anambra has river niger which can be dredged but the federal government are afraid they will import weapon and use it to fight nigeria since they know they are cheating them and their brother.
Now who is the fool now.
Anyway they call me the first neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl.
I challenge you that no yoruba person is as neat as me as majority stinks
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by olowobaba10: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
HE CAN ONLY BE KING OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, JUST SPEAK FOR YOURSELF
hammerF:
OHANAEZE, SEE A MUSLIM GROUP IS EVEN MORE WILLING TO ADDRESS MARGINALISATION OF IGBO THAN U.

THE SELF ACCLAIMED ELITE CULTURAL GROUP.

I AM ASHAMED TO BE IGBO BECOS OF THE INEPT LEADERSHIP OF OHANEZE AND SE GOVS.

NNAMDI IS NOT JUST IPOB LEADER BUT KING OF NDIIGBO.

YES, IF IT IS IGBO ENWERE EZE THAT IS PLAGUING US WITH BAD LEADERSHIP, THEN NNAMDI KANU IS KING OF NDIIGBO.
Ngozi123, Amarabae, Ezeagu, bigfrancis21, Cheruv, pazienza, Abagworo, AjaanaOka
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by GavelSlam: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Who is Senator Osita Izunaso and where is he from?
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by Chukazu: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
And Rochas "Okoronorth " calls himself a leader of thought for the Igbo undecided
And keeps silent where it's required of him to defend and fight nepotism?

1 Like

Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by DonXavi(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
This Ohanaze nonsense association should be disbanded because they are not of any service to Igbos at large but are for a very few privileged....
They should really be ashamed of themselves at this time.
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by Optimisticlady: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
May God deliver us from this mess
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by femolii: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
know sense in your skull at all becauce i can see u decieving ur self,n again where do u want to base ur sea port in anambre ? have u pass river niger befor ode. mean while who force u to lagos n abuja self abi abuja get seat port ? do they have sea port in kano or kaduna ask ur self y those state develop without sea port u better grow up osu.
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by femolii: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

You are the illiterate one here.
Do they allow it to function.
South east is not land locked fool.anambra has river niger which can be dredged but the federal government are afraid they will import weapon and use it to fight nigeria since they know they are cheating them and their brother.
Now who is the fool now.
Anyway they call me the first neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl.
I challenge you that no yoruba person is as neat as me as majority stinks
no sense in ur skull at all .
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by SegunAdewole: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Even some muslims are shocked at the level of insult the East receives from APC but loafers in ohaneze and Eastern governors are moping like confused morons and gallivanting about with their pot bellies and red caps shouting 'Anambra election will hold".
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by Claumy2(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Buhari/APC epitomise hatred.. There is no need; the restructuring can NEVER save the situation: Nigeria is gone for good...
Waiting for official division
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by gillz(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
What tribe is that Sen. Osita on the committee list please?
Re: Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC by checkolatunji: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
hammerF:
OHANAEZE, SEE A MUSLIM GROUP IS EVEN MORE WILLING TO ADDRESS MARGINALISATION OF IGBO THAN U.

THE SELF ACCLAIMED ELITE CULTURAL GROUP.

I AM ASHAMED TO BE IGBO BECOS OF THE INEPT LEADERSHIP OF OHANEZE AND SE GOVS.

NNAMDI IS NOT JUST IPOB LEADER BUT KING OF NDIIGBO.

YES, IF IT IS IGBO ENWERE EZE THAT IS PLAGUING US WITH BAD LEADERSHIP, THEN NNAMDI KANU IS KING OF NDIIGBO.
Ngozi123, Amarabae, Ezeagu, bigfrancis21, Cheruv, pazienza, Abagworo, AjaanaOka

not just a Muslim but an Afonja Muslim that you hated so much grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One PDP Governor; 2 Former PDP Governors; NASS Members Ready To Join APC / 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office / BREAKING: Buhari Sends Embattled NHIS Boss On Administrative Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.