Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Lagos State Government And The Flood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government And The Flood (350 Views)

Somewhere In Ghana After The Flood (video, Photos) / Aba Flooded... People Paying #150 To Be Carried On Back Across The Flood Waters / Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government And The Flood by auntysimbiat(f): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2017
WATCH THE VIDEO: How Lagos State Government Caused Flood All Over Lagos After Trying To Sand Fill Seas Around 3rd Mainland Bridge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RsFgEqA16I

cc lalasticlala seun

Re: Lagos State Government And The Flood by auntysimbiat(f): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2017
reclaiming land that is not theirs
Re: Lagos State Government And The Flood by do4luv14(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2017
auntysimbiat:
reclaiming land that is not theirs

can you beat that?, after they will be destroying properties that doesn't even have anything to do wit flooding, all in the name of drainage chennels,

chaiii

(1) (Reply)

I Shall Return To My Duties And Continue Serving Nigeria- Buhari Writes To Conde / The Essence Of Leadership / Senate Bans Goodluck Jonathan From 2019 Presidential Pollsters Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.