Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez (35114 Views)

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Did Anyone Notice Our Friend In Ekiti Has Kept Mute For Days? / Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by omooba969(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
mmsen:

They want their own nation, divorced from the uselessness of the north.

And I can't blame them.

You guys are trouble makers indeedundecided, what do you mean by uselessness of the north? You all do business there, earn a living & you still refer to where you get your daily bread as 'useless'. undecided

What kind of people are you sef? You're never friendly with your hosts, you routinely fail to integrate & never ashamed of your repugnant bigotry.

You guys need to learn to live peacefully with your neighbours o coz I see that your elders have failed to recount history to you lot.

History is tricky & ruthless, 'hope y'all listen. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by belente(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
The destroyers at it again. Igbos are not going anywhere until the needful is done. Also tell all the haboki Woking in all the security department of the federal government in South east to follow their brothers to return to the north
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by ChimaAdeoye: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
So now its no longer calling on people to annex igbo properties because Igbos have vowed to fight back for their properties, it is now calling on Governors.

Okay o. Soon you shall be calling on Osinbajo. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by zeben(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:
I just pity the patriotic igbos who have gotten themselves entangled in this charade brought up by their brothers.
your comments shows your low level of education.. do u think you can just wake up and seize peoples properties that were legally acquired?
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by belente(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
funlord:

Pure unadulterated nonsense!
buharia why
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by omooba969(m): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
manikspears:

Why shouldn't they? The whole east is shouting ipob and kanu ,even on nairaland they keep shouting Biafra. Pls give them Biafra.when a woman decides to leave her husband for another man pls allow her to go.why stay where you don't want to be,but a word for the wise a woman who has not tasted two different men as husbands can never know which one is better. they want to leave ,fine let them go. kanu is yet to tell them their plans for the biafra but keeps giving hate speeches.they've not decided on their system of government yet they said they want to go.pls let them go.

What an analogy? grin

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by manikspears: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sanchez01:

I recently shared something similar recently. Truth is, that isn't the issue. I have analysed it several times and have come to conclude that Biafra won't happen for several reasons.

The Igbos have burnt every available bridge known to them. For a people who lack tact and diplomacy, you would expect that others rally around them but no, they insult and claim they need no one when in reality they can't do without others.

The beauty of the Igbo man is trade and he succeeds effortlessly in this because he roams every part of the country to ply his trade. No other region are more travelled than they are, yet they claim they are unfairly treated.

An average Igbo man outside of the East understands that his chances of survival at home is thin because everyone trades back home. The question then is, who would buy if everyone sells?

Literacy rate is quite low in the region because education comes second to trade. Yet, they blame the FG for this. Sad.

The IGR of the entire South East, as at 2016, is so funny that you wonder why they should be given a special status.

Politically, they come last and goofed big time in the general elections by coming out to reject Buhari. Interestingly, the Ohaneze Ndi Igbo shamelessly went before PMB to submit a list of long request the president 'owes' them.

Sadly, Jonathan never lived up to his expectations for them and they never bothered to hold him accountable for his mighty failure. I have no reason to hate on Igbos and truth is, I don't. However, I believe it has gotten to a point where they should be allowed to leave.

True, Nigeria might be hostile towards them but I for one would love to see how they would transform the South East to Dubai in less than ten years when they are clearly at a disadvantage. God knows I would give anything to make Biafra happen. I just can't wait for Kanu to succeed.
Pls who is Nigeria not hostile to? Lautech both students and lecturers are currently feeling the heat ,no Igbo man in history has ever been owed the way osun state workers are being owed, how much is Lagos collecting as allocation? But yet everyone is working and praying. They keep talking about the civil as if they never killed anybody or launched an attack let me remind you of how they burnt a military man's wife to death because she came for a solidarity visit,while Enugu was under attack they were busy executing their generals.unity is something they lack,see when they zoned the Senate presidency to them,from okadigbo to Evans enwerem to nwabara to nnamani to Pius ayim ,only them o.I pray and support Biafra.we will be able to rest and we will make money from our air space set cos to fly in and out they will have to pay Nigeria. Can't wait to see Biafra. Sheybi they said Benue is part of them too,they can carry Lagos and Jo's too,bunch of dizzy clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by omooba969(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
belzabull:
you are the mad one here. How did Nnamdi Kanu spread hate you deluded asssslicker?

Was it NK that said he will drown people in the lagoon?

was he the one that said baboons like you will be soaked in blood?

was he the one that called for another killing of igbos just like the civil war where women and children were cowardly massacred?

I diots everywhere

Another ipod miscreant spotted. grin

Always aggressive, in words & actions....nonsense! cool
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by OreMI22: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Una no wan divide Nigeria just because you want to steal OIL.

Yet, una no wan live in peace with people that own the oil.

Soon, that oil will become too risky for anyone to pump out of Biafraland.

in the interim, we shall all stay together in a lame Nigeria and enjoy it together. grin grin grin grin
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by omooba969(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
belzabull:
shut that dirty mouth of yours. look at this slavish coward.Imagine Yoruba accusing igbos of bigotry. wonders shall never end. Even a fool knows that Yoruba are the most tribalistic set of people on earth

And what do you mean by friendly with your host? how many times have igbos attacked anybody be it awusa, yorober or anyone at all? Is it igbos that go about killing, attacking and destroying senselessly other people's lives and farmlands?

you yolobas are so shameless and disgusting set of humans. Envy and jealousy is what will kill you all

Kiss my arse! tongue

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by DeYoungJoe(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:
I just pity the patriotic igbos who have gotten themselves entangled in this charade brought up by their brothers.
U are taking paracetamol in another person's head aech, beware of hbp
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by kelly72: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Igbo property, that's all their life's ambition.
Your governor can try, but there is yet no law
barring foreigners from owning property in Nigeria.

So, the courts don't operate on your sentiments.
It is even too late now to contemplate any law stripping
Igbos of their assets, such laws will be struck down by the courts.

Your fathers scrambled for Igbo property in the 1960s and Igbos
lost even their bank deposits. Yet today, they have more bank deposits
and you have 80% of the beggars and illiterates.

So go on, celebrate your illiteracy, ignorance and mendicancy. It is your
tradition. But be rest assured, even if Igbos leave, you can't get nothing.

It is 2017.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
iLoveConductor:
Sense fall on you.

[s][/s]
Afonja is not a tribe or religion.

According to Oxford, Afonja is the state of commenting on social media with fear, cowardice and slavery in a way likened to the daft Afonja of the ancient days who sold Illorin (and wanted to sell Ibadam as well) to Fulani Northerners for a plate of ewedu. cheesy

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Finish him!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by FrancisIgya: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Gradually the battle line is being drawn. The Jews of West Africa should once again prepare for the worse.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by mmsen: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
omooba969:

You guys are trouble makers indeedundecided, what do you mean by uselessness of the north? You all do business there, earn a living & you still refer to where you get your daily bread as 'useless'. undecided

What kind of people are you sef? You're never friendly with your hosts, you routinely fail to integrate & never ashamed of your repugnant bigotry.

You guys need to learn to live peacefully with your neighbours o coz I see that your elders have failed to recount history to you lot.

History is tricky & ruthless, 'hope y'all listen. cool

What hosts? I don't live in the north?

And as I have said already in this thread - I am not Igbo but I understand why some of them are agitating for their own nation.

If you want to know what I mean by uselessness of the north - look at the various indices. Look at education stats; poverty; maternal death; literacy; marriage age and it will very quickly become clear what I mean.

You can make all the online threats that you want, it does not change the facts.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by sapele914(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
hucienda:
Things are coming to a head.

The Igbo are the scapegoat in Nigeria just like the Jews were for most of history - till the last straw that broke the camel's back during WWII.

Soon enough, should the harassment, nonsense talk, persecution and violence against them continue, they will have a nation state like the Jews.
Thieves that stole palestine land with help from the new world order,United States of America?
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Yyeske(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sanchez01:

This is just about the funniest part of the entire drama. Ojukwu rationed bullets because he declared a war based on emotion. He never thought it out to plan now you hear them saying they are ready to war.

They would soon cry to the Hague when they are plucked with rubber bullets.
I tire o
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by sapele914(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
lPOB:
grin

And another ididiot said they were only tempting the governors to make their stand known.

Any Igbo man that refuses to return home will not be mourned.

We have made our demands known. They have also made their demands known.

We can now see that even the northerners are envious of the success of Igbo business men.

If we didn't develop their regions, will they be talking about claiming Igbo properties?

A referendum is the only way out.
Even after your wishful referendum,they will not even leave with one property and the Naira they have in Nigerian banks will become useless or do igbos intend to use Naira in Biafra?who will set the exchange rate against the Naira,or do they not know the banks in Nigeria will become international financial institutions once their wishful biafra is declared?who will print your money?I know some ipob mumus will say world bank or imf. How much will you be charged by the banks to use a Nigerian Atm card in your wishful biafra?Jokers that have not studied the macro economics of their suicide mission.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by sapele914(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
mmsen:
These people show themselves to be more and more stupid by the day.

Even if they were to leave Nigeria they would still have the right to own property - afterall, there are people from Niger Republic who own property in northern Nigeria. There are Lebanese and Indians who own businesses in northern Nigeria - are you going to seize their assets too?
Only Nigerians are guaranteed exclusive original rights under section 43 and 44 of the Nigeria Constitution,biafrans secessionist will have to re apply as foreigners because they are no more citizens and at best will get residential permits,renewable every 10 years as their rights are no more guaranteed since they are not Nigerians. Why will a landlord decide to become a tenant because of his stupidity?but to be honest only people that don't have any land anywhere in Nigeria clamour for biafra it is not hard to know them even the so called biafra land east of the Niger belongs to Nigeria go and ask your igbo state governors,they will tell you the truth.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by PenSniper: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
ProWalker:

Ibo man, tell me a tribe in Nigeria that you are at peace with?

None whatsoever.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by PenSniper: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
blackbeau1:
And now their leaders are silent

Their silence means acquesence. They have the solid backing of their leaders never mind their public pretentions.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by PenSniper: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sanchez01:
These Northern folks should not judge the Igbo nation with the utterances of some ragtag jobless nonentities. They should know better.

Igbos are not ragtag jobless nonentities.
Do you feed them ?
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Mujtahida: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
hucienda:
Things are coming to a head.

The Igbo are the scapegoat in Nigeria just like the Jews were for most of history - till the last straw that broke the camel's back during WWII.

Soon enough, should the harassment, nonsense talk, persecution and violence against them continue, they will have a nation state like the Jews.
Because the manipulative child always plays the victim to mask his manipulations.
Because like the Jews they have perfected the art of victimorology and it works like a charm.

Have you read beyond what you've always repeatedly heard and read and regard as the infallible truth?

Do you know how the modern nation of Isreal came to be founded, the real aims of the two world wars? Do you understand the import of zionism?
scapegoats? Heck! From the exodus to the holocaust - do you your research, you will be shocked. Don't just mouth historical platitudes, many of which have been proven to be outrightly false or at best a heartless mixtures of truth and lies. Penetrate the meaning of the book of Esther, read about the link between purim and the Nuremberg trials

Presently I am reading the 'Invention of the Jewish people' by Shlomo Sand (Jewish Historian) and I can give you scores of other books to read and topics to research on if you want to escape the danger of a single story
'The Controversy of Zion' by Douglas Reed
(that's why I laugh when I hear some Igbos say that they are Jews - I ask, which of the Jews, the Ashkenazi Jews or the Sephardic Jews?). Read the 'Thirteenth Tribe' by Arthur Koestler (a Jew), The International Jew by Henry Ford(founder of Ford motors)

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you- Polish proverb
Nb: I am only calling your attention to the fact that there's another side to the stories you have heard and that side too deserves a hearing. Only then can you draw your conclusions whichever way.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by PenSniper: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sanchez01:

Treason? How I am sure as hell the North would not be treading this hostile path had Kanu and his foot soldiers not spread hate. They insulted every part of the country and now claim treason when a part is warming up to contain their madness.

And another part is quietly warming up as well to prevent refugees that spread crime, intolerance, land-grabbing and hatred.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by PenSniper: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ralphdan:

Yeah they re well hated and it's simple when ure making it more than other they will surely hate u for that.

For wealth and property that everyone knows the source to be sordid and crooked ?
Gosh.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by PenSniper: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ralphdan:

See this daft slowpoke
You Afonja are you liberated yet? Go to Ilorin and ask your kingsmen under Fulani rule if thayre liberated.Go to ife where Hausa/Fulani caused problem and your King and kingsmen slept in jail for weeks to pay for it.
The librator
I smh at you.

Yeastern Biafra is full of thugs and miscreancts who spew stuff and nonsense in the name of comment.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by oluwaahmed: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
When ojukwu warned Ironsi, der wer plans 2 murder him, he tot it cld neva happen, it happened. Same tin b4 d massacre of ibos in 67, dey said nuttin will happen. It's only a f00L dat gets beaten twice. Hausa hav told u 2. Leave deir land, unu aju, nogide ngahu.
Wen e go set, der will be no hiddin place. Come bk now b4 it's too late
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by PenSniper: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ebubeze:
The day Awolowo nationalized all the industries and gave it to yorubas Nigeria died ! The day Igbos properties were declared abandoned properties across the nation Nigeria died. The day the Igbos wealth was taken from the banks and 20pounds was given to them irrespective of the billion they deposited, Nigeria died. The day Obasanjo introduced indigenization policy Nigeria died. The day the north introduced quota system and federal character and
different cut off mark on the same exam for different people Nigeria died. ~ The day they imposed 68 exclusive items in the constitution Nigeria died. The day they gave the igbos 98 LGAs out of 756 while kano alone has 44 LGAs Nigeria died. The day they allocated only 9% of electricity generated to the east Nigeria died . The day they gave us 5 states while others has 7 and 6 Nigeria died . The day out of 109 seats at the national Assembly they gave us only 15 seats Nigeria died . The day obasanjo closed calabar port and onne port Nigeria died . The day Buhari introduced 97% and 5%, Nigeria was finally Buried. So the one Nigeria your talking about has been killed and buried by Nigeria,,,,,,
Thus the apartheid policies against the people of biafra has come to an end !!!!

Azikiwe and Chinua Achebe must've trained you pretty well how slaves rant with incoherent gibberish.
Your thesis qualifies you for 2nd class
upper in illusion from the yeastern university of irrashional nonentities.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by laudate: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sanchez01:
Treason? How I am sure as hell the North would not be treading this hostile path had Kanu and his foot soldiers not spread hate. They insulted every part of the country and now claim treason when a part is warming up to contain their madness.
This is known as an encyclopedic finishing!! shocked The kind of comment that takes no prisoners.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by PenSniper: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
manikspears:

Why shouldn't they? The whole east is shouting ipob and kanu ,even on nairaland they keep shouting Biafra. Pls give them Biafra.when a woman decides to leave her husband for another man pls allow her to go.why stay where you don't want to be,but a word for the wise a woman who has not tasted two different men as husbands can never know which one is better.they want to leave ,fine let them go. kanu is yet to tell them their plans for the biafra but keeps giving hate speeches.they've not decided on their system of government yet they said they want to go.pls let them go.

Is that any of your business if they have no visionary plan in place ?
They will be black Africa's saviour.
In ten years, they will go to Mars.
In 20 years they will be at par with Japan, China, Singapore, etc.
You only need to see the 22nd century development achieved in places like Onitsha, Owerri, Aba, Awka, etc, to know they mean business.
Let them go. They want to go and go they must.
If their agitation is not a facade, the Arewa youth declaration should've been a source of joy for them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities / Yakubu Gowon As An Undergraduate At University Of Warwick (Throwback Pictures) / Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.