Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) (60191 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by StagethemTVee: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2019
American rapper Cardi B is seen free styling, dancing and twerking in plane to Davido's hit song Fall. She is enroute Nigeria and Ghana where she is billed to perform this December. It's mad fun to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70VaLU8P7ws

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by BlackIP: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2019
tongue

This woman again ....

In my dream last night ... To be sincere this is one of the shocking things I have ever seen in a dream.

I boarded a bus from oshodi to mile 2 with cardi b ... The conductor warned us never to look through the window ...

The journey started and cardi b wanted to greet someone through the window ... That how her head flew away from the window....

We never notice that because her neck was shouting ...

When we reach festac she walked up to me to compalin about her missing head.

In order To help her I boarded an okada that will take me back to where her head was ...

I manage to pick up the head and dust it ... Fix it back and she is happy.

Thats why she is dancing on the private jet ...

You dey read this abiiii

You go hear rubbish today ...

If you are ready for another rubbish .. Hit the like button.

498 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by inoki247: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2019
Wetin Offset no go see for d oda side shocked cool shocked

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by Akinleris(m): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2019
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by ultimatebas(m): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2019
Wow. Cardi baby

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by RexTramadol1: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2019
Kini kin shey si

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by GeoAfrikana(m): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2019
Yeye dey smell.

And how does this improve lives?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by Isoduwa(m): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2019
Fake ass news �
Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2019
Nice one
Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by SultanOfPuna: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2019
Cardi B Dey Come Naija??
This December Go Lit Pass Knockout

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by Waakanda: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2019
Enjoy yourself
Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by ultimatebas(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2019
Wow. Cardi baby. You look very beautiful without make up.

6 Likes

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by harlee(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2019
Certified twerker..these are the ones that making our girls dignify the job(stripping).. I like her tho

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by Giftexx: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2019
Money talks...

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by ForeThinker: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2019
Abi oo
Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by Gideon110(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2019
OBO THE BOSS... NICE BEATS...OUR MUSIC IS GOING FAR...

6 Likes

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by hismerhill(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2019
Shalo lasan come perform and get ur money make leave all dis twerking for dancers.

We know what we know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2019
shocked

I wish she twerked on my laps. E for make sense well well o.

6 Likes

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by quardiehormone(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2019
Which kind twerking be that.. Tweaking to fall, when pawon is there.

5 Likes

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by Chino099: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2019
Awn
Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by davades(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2019
Cardi fall on me cause I'm in love with you

5 Likes

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by Hienna(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2019
Lol...
Thats guy above me "in ur dreams bro"
Wanna earn 30k per 2 weeks legitmately?
Dm me lets talk bizz
Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by Bondinus(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2019
Okay??
How is this helpful??
Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2019
Cardi is coming to export naija money.nigerians have eyes yet cannot see

Business owners are still sleeping.chaiii

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by H2ho(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2019
I'm in the office shocked shocked
Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by Sultty(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2019
Daddy shocked shocked daddy ifanyi r u sure u won't drill a hole on this one too cos this arse will bring u out of retirement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by Temptee101(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2019
This geh too sweet and fresh

A night out with her won't be a bad idea

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by kokan: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2019
Its like a Remix of Fall. Cardi and Davido Remix

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) / Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) / Photo Of Victoria Bukola On Set Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.