Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Small Doctor Shares New Photo In Russia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Shares New Photo In Russia (1762 Views)

"I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures / Tobi Bakre And Tboss' Throwback Photo In 2017 / Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Doctor Shares New Photo In Russia by KIDKKY(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
The 'Penalty' crooner who is currently in Russia shares new photo. He wrote; Those Who PROMISED To Be With You 247, Today Is 24/7 Are They Right Beside You? iyanu MASHELE SOONEST.

Source: http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/07/small-doctor-shares-new-photo-in-russia.html

Re: Small Doctor Shares New Photo In Russia by Jostico: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
"I dey kill mosquito well well " e done blow just like that. yet nairaland I dey, dey comment on every post. wati be the problem
Re: Small Doctor Shares New Photo In Russia by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Where is efe? The guy just won bbnaija 25 million and disappeared into oblivion while his fellow ex housemates are bagging endorsements upandan . I'm beginning to believe that guy has no talent and was only riding on the back of sympathy for coming from a poor background.
Re: Small Doctor Shares New Photo In Russia by AuroraB(f): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
lofty900:
Where is efe? The guy just won bbnaija 25 million and disappeared into oblivion while his fellow ex housemates are bagging endorsements upandan . I'm beginning to believe that guy has no talent and was only riding on the back of sympathy for coming from a poor background.
He's in talks with the producers of Sniper grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See The Nigerian Girl With Amazing Blue Eyes / Man Fainted After A Big Butt Lady Gave Him A Lap Dance On His Face / PHOTO: Pregnant Khloe Kardashian Cradles Her Growing Bump While Watching Her Sis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.