Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) (23691 Views)

Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) / Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Akwa Ibom(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by Camlot000007: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pls anybody that can help on this topic "Investment analysis and feasibility studies of a commercial property in an urban area"Pls anything that relate to the topic will be appreciated
Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good for them, God don catch them.

Photographers in the building, here is something for you.. Stay away if you are not a photographer, don't say i didn't warn you oo

http://www.fototech.com.ng/things-consider-buying-used-digital-camera/
Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by LifeDrama: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
So who gave them those guns?
Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by FTrebirth(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
perverted policemen. why did they pull off their trousers?
Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by Babzrockman: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Asp Magaji Majiya..... very active police man... as slim as he is... he's resourceful
Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by moses93(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Baawaa:
May their ugly souls rest in chattered pieces
hmmm nawao like say armed robbers don rob you before o.
Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by uyigwenosa: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
I hope say this people na Real Armed Robbers because I know my Nigeria police ooooo!!! lol!!!
Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by Ama124(f): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
nawa oooo...hilarious!
Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by moses93(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
had it been na Biafra now, the reverse could've been the case.
Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by okwobros(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
I thank god there is no casualty on the side of police, useless thiefs.
Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by osigiepurr(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Donald7610:
What makes you different from the thieves without proper uniform
Are you law abiding cops in the night
I wonder if some Nigerians breath and think from their Anus.

Oga, Special Anti-Robbery Squads (SARS) usually operate on mufti inorder for them to camouflage as civilians and have easy access in apprehending notorious armed robbers.

To be quick in judgment to avoid fallacious analysis of events and activities.....Be wise bro!
Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by osigiepurr(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Donald7610:
What makes you different from the thieves without proper uniform
Are you law abiding cops in the night

Oga, Special Anti-Robbery Squads (SARS) usually operates on mufti inorder for them to camouflage as civilians and have easy access in apprehending notorious armed robbers.

Dont be quick in your judgment to avoid fallacious analysis of events and social activities.....Be wise bro!
Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by jeff44(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
in xerxes voice.... KILL THEM ALL
Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by joepentwo(m): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
Abeg mk una help me tel dt CSP i no FIND anybody to fill ma IMMIGRATION FORM
Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
reykhana:
Why is the feet of that fat police man blurred

nice observation
Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by akigbemaru: 12:48am On Jul 25, 2017
obiremy:
ARMED ROBBERS MET THEIR WATERLOO.

On 23/07/2017 at about 2100hrs the IGP Special Tactical Squad (STS) Kano Sector and Special Anti Robbery Squad Kano while on joint Patrol intercepted an armed robbers’ blockage between Lamba and Dansiri Villages in Bichi LGA along Kano to Katsina Road. These armed robbers normally robbed traders and other innocent Nigerians after weekly Market Day in Chiranchi LGA of Katsina. The patrol was hitherto the complaints received by the Command from traders, nearby villagers and other road users on the activities of robbers most especially on Sunday which was a weekly Market Day in Chiranchi Market Katsina State.

The Commissioner of Police CP Rabiu Yusuf psc directed the STS and SARS to mobilize and deploy all machineries at their disposal to arrest the suspects and save the situation. On the fateful day, the robbers on sighting police teams, opened fire which resulted to a shootout of almost 15minutes. Later 3 suspected armed robbers were fatally wounded, 2 English made AK47 Rifle, 1 locally made Pistol, 2 AK 47 Rifle magazine, 47 rounds of live ammunition, 3 cartridges and 1 cutlass. The suspects were confirmed dead by medical doctor at a hospital. No casualty from the olice while investigation is ongoing.

The Commissioner of Police CP Rabiu Yusuf psc calls on the members of the public to continue to support the Command by giving timely information on all suspicious persons, vehicles, houses, warehouses, shops, garages and any other object seen within their neighbourhood for immediate verification by detectives and other experts.

DSP. MAGAJI MUSA MAJIA
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FOR: COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
KANO STATE

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/kano-state-police-shoot-3-robbers.html?m=1
Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by Mrbabra: 12:52am On Jul 25, 2017
water covers church building in port harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQocRCFY3gY
Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by Donald7610: 2:19am On Jul 25, 2017
osigiepurr:

Oga, Special Anti-Robbery Squads (SARS) usually operates on mufti inorder for them to camouflage as civilians and have easy access in apprehending notorious armed robbers.

Dont be quick in your judgment to avoid fallacious analysis of events and social activities.....Be wise bro!
You are big full to insult before explain
Animal you
Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by osigiepurr(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Donald7610:

You are big full to insult before explain
Animal you
I am wondering the kind of school you went to. I weep for your upbringing.

I will have to rest my case here because I am done with you since you belong to the group of Nigerians that breaths and think from their Anus.
Re: Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) by kunzi82: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2017
Good job ...Kano Sars....hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Stole Gold Chain Disgraced (Photos, Video) / Man's Head Almost Chopped Off In Bayelsa (Photos) / Army Arrests Pastor, 2 Others Over Fake Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.