Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,335 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC (55205 Views)

Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by shortgun(m): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Poverty is a curse

1 Like

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by SalamRushdie: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
I smell poverty
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by okenwaa(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Chop ponyor run;Baby grow,u come back

Na ur type dey do some ogbanje girls wicked unnecessarily,
Cus on a normal day,na ogbanje babe go well pass

1 Like

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
gypsey:
imagine! fine gyal like you with bad temper and mouth, i agree with your comment though tongue apparently the idiot of a guy forgot he got a gyal pregnant

how do you know I'm fine grin

thanks tho smiley
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by pocohantas(f): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
blackbeau1:
Ermm, how do you forget you got someone pregnant ?

By forgetting whether im cum inside, outside...or if im even cum at all... grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Vickify:

how do you know I'm fine grin

thanks tho smiley
you see? now you are showing your shiny teeth, you like that huh? tongue I knew you are fine from the anger and passion in your comment it came out straight from your heart and emotions no pretence.
am I right? grin i can also tell you have a good heart regardless of your bad mouth and temper
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
gypsey:
you see? now you are showing your shiny teeth, you like that huh? tongue I knew you are fine from the anger and passion in your comment it came out straight from your heart and emotions no pretence.
am I right? grin i can also tell you have a good heart regardless of your bad mouth and temper

At emboldened, it seemed funny that's why tongue

...as to rest, I guess we'll keep our fingers crossed, huh?
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Lexusgs430: 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

Op

Ayam not understanding

In d pix

I can see d man
I can see d child
I can see d grand mother

But where is d girlfriend?

#Eco99#

Usually happens when pesin get woman pregnant, wey don dey find pickin/husband . And you come tell am to comot the pregnancy...
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by CandidSeeker(m): 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
2 ugly parents,,God help the poor baby cry

They did not create themselves.

Just as you did not do anything special to be fine, tall or short.

1 Like

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Richy4(m): 11:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
The way they posted it, I thought that he had a memory loss and was in the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by chillbabe(f): 12:02am On Jul 25, 2017
stanisbaratheon:
Hmmm...
Ow my word where did u get this pix The commentors are savages lol i cnt

1 Like

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by lexy2014: 12:10am On Jul 25, 2017
Empress2014:
20k?? What is that gonna solve?
recharge card, some bags of pure water, a few litres of kerosene and ogi

2 Likes

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by lexy2014: 12:13am On Jul 25, 2017
onyekachee:
you forgot you impregnated someone,several nights passed and you were able to sleep comfortably on your bed...
it's alright
d guy gats a lot on his mind
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by wumade: 12:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Does the lawyer have the consent of these pple to make the news public?.
Some lawyers are really unethical
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by ChiefSweetus: 12:26am On Jul 25, 2017
ecoeco:

Op

Ayam not understanding

In d pix

I can see d man
I can see d child
I can see d grand mother

#Eco99#
Dead. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Cherichi: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2017
grin
ecoeco:

Op

Ayam not understanding

In d pix

I can see d man
I can see d child
I can see d grand mother

#Eco99#
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Chuksdede(m): 12:42am On Jul 25, 2017
..... And Why is she nt wearing slippers at least She looks way older than d man grin
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Decryptor(m): 12:53am On Jul 25, 2017
Hunger don reset her brain she com dey fin the man

1 Like

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Stories that touch

1 Like

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by dipznano: 1:29am On Jul 25, 2017
blackbeau1:
Ermm, how do you forget you got someone pregnant ?

I wonder o...

How are you jare? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Connoisseur(m): 1:58am On Jul 25, 2017
ecoeco:

Op

Ayam not understanding

In d pix

I can see d man
I can see d child
I can see d grand mother

#Eco99#

My brother, please I am not here to antagonize you.
You've proven over and over again that you can conjure the harshest words with you excellent command of English. But please remember someone's got to read this things about them. Imagine how they would feel, imagine someone use the same words on you. I only reached out to you because I saw your profile and realized you are an old member here.

Please find it down before someone commits suicide because of you and the worst will be; you wouldn't even realize you had a hand in their death.
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by YOLO1(m): 2:14am On Jul 25, 2017
ecoeco:

Op

Ayam not understanding

In d pix

I can see d man
I can see d child
I can see d grand mother

#Eco99#
Same with me....... Am not understanding
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by melanch(m): 3:01am On Jul 25, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
2 ugly parents,,God help the poor baby cry

No one is ugly o.
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by davillian(m): 3:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Vickify:
Ladies get abandoned by their baby daddies and reunite with them on a daily

Big fvcking deal!

But one stupid Nigerian politician wanted to use these ones to shine

What the hell can 20k do in this day and change era
8 create of trophy

1 Like

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by banmee(m): 3:31am On Jul 25, 2017
How do you forget you impregnated someone.
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by ebosed: 4:15am On Jul 25, 2017
onyekachee:
you forgot you impregnated someone,several nights passed and you were able to sleep comfortably on your bed...
it's alright

DNA can tell.
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Ojikutumemu: 4:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Msheww they are even biafraudsssss

ChangeIsCostant:
‎A man who got a woman pregnant and reportedly forgot following a quarrel they had years back - has reunited with family. According to human rights lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye, the man and woman lost contact with each other after their break-up as both went their separate ways. The couple were reunited with their 2-year-child yesterday.

Read what was shared by Emeka Ugwuonye on Facebook

This man got this woman pregnant. They quarreled and broke up. The woman went on her own and had her baby. The man who also went his own way forgot he got somebody pregnant. They two lost contact and never met again.

Then a DPA member met the woman struggling to stay alive from hunger with her nearly two-year old child. The DPA member began to ask questions.

Today, Hon Joy Buz led DPA to this reunion. Father, mother and child were brought together. DPA will raise 20k to support the couple and help them to cement their union.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-reunites-ex-girlfriend-2-years-forgetting-impregnated-photo.html
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by femolacqua(m): 5:16am On Jul 25, 2017
What is this?
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by HamzGbol(m): 5:24am On Jul 25, 2017
How would you forget such thing? Na lie!
Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 25, 2017
He should've set a reminder on his phone. That's what phones are used for.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC by ezenna191(m): 5:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Even his looks alone present him as irresponsible. Don't be decisive, he will impregnate her again, raise another quarrel and run away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help My Husband Seems To Be Addicted To Prostitutes! / Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit / 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.