Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? (7126 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? / Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Riyikebaby:

MCFC means Manchester City Football Club

I know. She wrote MUFC
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
datyorubaboy:
I love that colour

My favorite too
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Techm8:

Lol....or maybe she deliberately said MUFC just to catch fun judging by her choice of emoji

True though. It's a jibe
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by koskilala: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
I really can't choose. They are both great phones
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by Techm8: 8:36am On Aug 29, 2017
Iamdemola:

True though. It's a jibe
lol...shame on her then

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by TappGroupNG: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2017
Yeah
I guess so
Iamdemola:

You know it's customized and blue is the main color of Man City, I guess thats the reason
Re: Between Tecno Camon CX And CX Limited Edition- Which Will You Prefer? by sureinfo: 5:58am On Nov 02, 2017
Why else would it be called limited edition if it's not better?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Know Fake And Original Infinix Smartphone And Battery / Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Mtn Pc Freee Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.