Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Sumptuous Meal With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sumptuous Meal With Buhari (471 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Made 4+4 Sign During Meeting With Buhari / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian / Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sumptuous Meal With Buhari by chuxjay(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Looking at the picture above brought back fresh pangs of hunger and memories of all the hunger I have ever felt in my entire life. I could not help but wonder what is going on in so many homes living under the poverty line. A lot of children crying out in huger in so many homes and some mothers forcing their dry breasts into the mouths of their last children who are still toddlers just to placate them. I just pray blood does not flow out in place of milk.

Still looking at the picture, I can see some governors who have not paid workers’ salaries for months and some with several abandoned projects scattered across their states yet with high performance ratings only in sponsored media documentaries. The total expenditure of a single governor in this photo is enough to offset at least a month salary or complete one of the numerous abandoned projects.

please read the rest on:

http://chuxzville..com/2017/07/the-sumptuous-meal.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria May Fall Into Another Long Recession If….—mpc Warns / See What Fani Kayode Wrote About Senate Decision On Power Devolution / Hon. Agboola Ajayi Secures The Release Of The Abducted Children In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.