Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,938 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

What Are The Natural Recipies For Growing Taller. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Natural Recipies For Growing Taller. (1835 Views)

How To Grow Taller / Can I Grow Taller At 22? / Bald Head , What Are The Natural Remedy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Natural Recipies For Growing Taller. by lordizak(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2010
Are the tips,that can boost my height naturally. Am 19 and still 1.6m or 5.6" tall other of ma siblings are taller than i am even my parents. I will really aprc8 all meaningful contribution.
Re: What Are The Natural Recipies For Growing Taller. by dizzywezzy(f): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2010
beans!! grin tongue
Re: What Are The Natural Recipies For Growing Taller. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2010
Exercise increases human growth hormone so you may want to pick up exercise, sleeping is also great.
Re: What Are The Natural Recipies For Growing Taller. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Exercise increases human growth hormone so you may want to pick up exercise, sleeping is also great.

If it did, I wouldnt still be wearing the same shoe size I wore in Middle school
Re: What Are The Natural Recipies For Growing Taller. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2010
@poster
unfortunately you are asking the question a bit too late.
yes, genes play a big part in peoples height but you have to understand that it can go back to each of your parents family tree (grandparents etc) so maybe you got your height genes from a shorter grandparents.

good diet/nutrition AND good health play a part in growth but if you've been eating garbage all your young life then its a bit late now to be thinking of what to eat to grow taller.

men can continue growing until their mid 20s in some cases
Re: What Are The Natural Recipies For Growing Taller. by lordizak(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2010
I am 19 now any hope.
Re: What Are The Natural Recipies For Growing Taller. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2010
FL Gators:

If it did, I wouldnt still be wearing the same shoe size I wore in Middle school
Girl science may attempt to answer life's greatest mysteries but it doesnt have all the answers grin grin
Re: What Are The Natural Recipies For Growing Taller. by MrCrackles(m): 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2010
Elephant Grass and Ground Bambo Tree Leaves. . . .
Re: What Are The Natural Recipies For Growing Taller. by mamagee3(f): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2010
MrCrackles:

Elephant Grass and Ground Bambo Tree Leaves. . . .
grin grin grin

lordizak:

Are the tips,that can boost my height naturally. Am 19 and still 1.6m or 5.6" tall other of ma siblings are taller than i am even my parents. I will really aprc8 all meaningful contribution.

Are you this daft?
Re: What Are The Natural Recipies For Growing Taller. by chic2pimp(m): 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2010
Beans undecided
Re: What Are The Natural Recipies For Growing Taller. by mukina2: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2010
^
you don chop beans taya, you still nefa tall grin grin tongue
Re: What Are The Natural Recipies For Growing Taller. by dominique(f): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2010
the whole beans thingy is a myth IMO.
Re: What Are The Natural Recipies For Growing Taller. by face969: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2010
Poster, did u say u r only 19 ?
You can eat all d beans in kwara, you wnt grow taller.
You can take up jogging and weight lifting but you will only  end up increasing you testosterone and fusing the epiphyseal plate of your long bones ie you will remain short forever.
Growth hormone, is what makes us grow. The easiest and safest way of boosting GH is thru your feet. Japanese scientist even developed a shoe pad that stimulates area on your foot that make you grow like under your big toe. I bought one in 2005 in the UK and grew 1 inch taller after  6mths wearing it. I was in my late 20s !(their theory is the ends of vertebral bones dnt fuse no matter your age)  I ve thrown them away but u could get one from shopping online.
In the absence of that you can stimulate it with electronic pulses.
If you want a further explanation just ask.
Re: What Are The Natural Recipies For Growing Taller. by beingme(f): 10:19am On Feb 12, 2010
disgusting
Re: What Are The Natural Recipies For Growing Taller. by ant01: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2010
beans, beans, and more beans!

during my development years, i had beans everyday! I am 5feet 11 and a half, my brothers are both 6ft 2 and above, we all ate everyday. my sister hated it and never really ate much, she is the odd one out at 5ft 6,

i think beans had a lot to do with it,

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Tradomedicine. / Steps To Get Rid Of Sturborn Pimples/acne In Less 3month / The 30-second Secret To Wake Up Early & Energized!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.