Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,344 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Steps To Get Rid Of Sturborn Pimples/acne In Less 3month - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Steps To Get Rid Of Sturborn Pimples/acne In Less 3month (1834 Views)

Staph Is A Stuborn Disease But I Have A Sturborn Medicine Too To Cure It Wow. / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Get Rid Of Sturborn Pimples/acne In Less 3month by ProfGday(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hav u been worried abt how ur facial look has been worsening all ds while? Do u always get embarassed how diffrent size of pimples grow out of ur facial skin? This tips I'm abt to giv u might help u recover dat btiful face again.
1. Get original TETRACYCLINE CAPSULE or
2. Retinoids
3. benzol(benzol peroxide)
4. Ampicilin
use one of the above drugs continuosly for 3 months non stop especially no 1(tetracycline cap) cos i've used it and it works for me.,after 10yrs Ive been battling wt acne i can stand and boast of my btiful face once again.
****** To be continue***************
Note:moderator it will do alot of ppu much gud if ds post can be on a front page.!
Re: Steps To Get Rid Of Sturborn Pimples/acne In Less 3month by ProfGday(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
Vol 2.
this write up is a practical step d op took to get rid of sturborn acne on his face.So pls dont ask me any fucking source..its a personal thin..ok?

AFER USING D ABOVE DRUGS.....
Try BANANA PEEL TREATMENT
(STEPS)
*Get ripe banana
**eat d banana and use d peeling to rub ur face all over
*** live it for an hour
****now u can wash it off ur face
wao it kills some deadly acne germs.
*** repeat the treatment after 2 days.

****** to be continued*********
Re: Steps To Get Rid Of Sturborn Pimples/acne In Less 3month by ProfGday(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
NOW DAT U MUST HAVE COMPLITED THE DRUGS***

Buy a dead skin remover to remove some dead layers of ur face.
i will suggest u can go for products like RETINOL CREAM.
Use once in a month......
i wish u a nice looking face in 2014...

love ya to the bone****
Re: Steps To Get Rid Of Sturborn Pimples/acne In Less 3month by ProfGday(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
pls I want to plead to all d viewers @ home dont leave this thread without dropping ur own experience and how u combact or get cure from deadly acne. thanks
Re: Steps To Get Rid Of Sturborn Pimples/acne In Less 3month by ProfGday(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
happy eva after

Re: Steps To Get Rid Of Sturborn Pimples/acne In Less 3month by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
Prof Gday: NOW DAT U MUST HAVE COMPLITED THE DRUGS***

Buy a dead skin remover to remove some dead layers of ur face.
i will suggest u can go for products like RETINOL CREAM.
Use once in a month......
i wish u a nice looking face in 2014...

love ya to the bone****

Am battling with serz pimples as well pls wia can i get retinol fanx
Re: Steps To Get Rid Of Sturborn Pimples/acne In Less 3month by ProfGday(m): 3:20am On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=toongee8701]

Am battling with serz pimples as well pls wia can i get retinol fanx[u can get one from pharmaceutical stores around you/quote]
Re: Steps To Get Rid Of Sturborn Pimples/acne In Less 3month by ProfGday(m): 3:30am On Dec 29, 2013
What is causing acne is not on the surface of ur skin it is under(inside ur system),so using all manners of skin soap or creams will not give ur a permanent cure to ur problem.
When d sebaceous glands are affected by fungi/bacteria it leads to acne/pimples.
So cure it from the inside bfore the outward treatment.
Re: Steps To Get Rid Of Sturborn Pimples/acne In Less 3month by ProfGday(m): 3:38am On Dec 29, 2013
After I have dealt with those bacteria/fungi infections inside my system with drugs. For many days I don't use to wash my face wth soap every now and then like b4.And I even have smooth and acne free face.
Re: Steps To Get Rid Of Sturborn Pimples/acne In Less 3month by ProfGday(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2013
These fruits/helps too:
*carrots
*green vegetables
*fresh milk/yoghurt
*Lemon/Orange
etc
Re: Steps To Get Rid Of Sturborn Pimples/acne In Less 3month by ProfGday(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2013
Do u know what
Acne,
Pimples
Eczema
Blackhead does to ones skin.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Steps To Get Rid Of Sturborn Pimples/acne In Less 3month by Remedy4gud: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2014
this is quite timely. Thanks a bunch bro. How much is d first drug u mentioned sold? What's d dosage? Again, have u heard of NEO MEDROL? I'm currently using the banana peel method.
Re: Steps To Get Rid Of Sturborn Pimples/acne In Less 3month by ProfGday(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2014
[quote author=Remedy4gud]this is quite timely. Thanks a bunch bro. How much is d first drug u mentioned sold? What's d dosage? Again, have u heard of NEO MEDROL? I'm currently using the banana peel method.[/I think it should be good for you to visit pharmaceutical stores and moreso the price isn't dat much it should be arnd 100-200 thereabout]
Re: Steps To Get Rid Of Sturborn Pimples/acne In Less 3month by ProfGday(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2014
Remedy4gud: this is quite timely. Thanks a bunch bro. How much is d first drug u mentioned sold? What's d dosage? Again, have u heard of NEO MEDROL? I'm currently using the banana peel method.
dosage: take 1 tab in d morning and also 1 in d evening everyday.
pls,I haven't heard abt dat drug bro. can u xplain how it works and wht it work for? thkz
Re: Steps To Get Rid Of Sturborn Pimples/acne In Less 3month by ProfGday(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
Remedy4gud: this is quite timely. Thanks a bunch bro. How much is d first drug u mentioned sold? What's d dosage? Again, have u heard of NEO MEDROL? I'm currently using the banana peel method.
how was d conditions of ur face bro?
Hope there are improvements?

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Sexy Female Student With The Longest Tongue (Pic) / Breaking News-US FDA Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment / 20 Deadliest Diseases In Human History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.